Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Barking Jester familiar?
Hi there, I joined about a week ago, and am a bit confused on the expensiveness of this familiar >>> [item=Barking Jester] It’s like 500 gems in the AH! Since I can’t afford it, how do I go about getting one? Is it like a coliseum boss that I have to fight to get to? I just wanted a little direction so I could start working on finding this pupper :D
Hi there, I joined about a week ago, and am a bit confused on the expensiveness of this familiar >>> Barking Jester
It’s like 500 gems in the AH!

Since I can’t afford it, how do I go about getting one? Is it like a coliseum boss that I have to fight to get to? I just wanted a little direction so I could start working on finding this pupper :D
@LambMachine That one's only available through a random Swipp trade, as you can see here (with the items you need to get it, too): Barking Jester
@LambMachine That one's only available through a random Swipp trade, as you can see here (with the items you need to get it, too): Barking Jester
don't like my dragons
@lambmachine Barking Jester

The trade requirements for that familiar involve some pretty rare gathering items, which is why they’re so expensive

Edit- ninja’d
@lambmachine Barking Jester

The trade requirements for that familiar involve some pretty rare gathering items, which is why they’re so expensive

Edit- ninja’d
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@LambMachine [gamedb item=16254] is a Swipp item and you need some higher level materials to make it, that's why it's so expensive on AH The Game Database lists what you need to get it and where you can get them ^ ^ edit: heh, ninja'd twice [emoji=fae laughing size=1]
@LambMachine

Barking Jester is a Swipp item and you need some higher level materials to make it, that's why it's so expensive on AH

The Game Database lists what you need to get it and where you can get them ^ ^

edit: heh, ninja'd twice
hWsjkHE.png
@Astariall
@Shinyumbreon
@Elaendorlien

Thank you all so much!! I really appreciate the answers, and am very glad it’s not like, some gem-exclusive familiar or something :D And also thank y’all for pointing out the Game Database thingy!! I will be using it a bunch!
@Astariall
@Shinyumbreon
@Elaendorlien

Thank you all so much!! I really appreciate the answers, and am very glad it’s not like, some gem-exclusive familiar or something :D And also thank y’all for pointing out the Game Database thingy!! I will be using it a bunch!