Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Sibling Section
A sibling section, preferably between the Parents and Offspring. It would only show dragons who either were hatched from the same nest or have the same parents as the dragon selected. There could also possibly be a section for half-siblings.
A sibling section, preferably between the Parents and Offspring. It would only show dragons who either were hatched from the same nest or have the same parents as the dragon selected. There could also possibly be a section for half-siblings.
?sgHyY=platform.png?-g-s-=platform.png?srwF_=platform.png
No support at all, unless it's entirely optional and only shows if you turn it on.

I can choose to buy or not buy a hatchling if I don't like the parent names. You have no choice in it if your dragon's parents belonging to someone else have another nest together and they all get terrible names months later.

I dont want a mile long list of siblings who could have awful names showing on a dragon of mine.
If you want to see siblings, go to the parent's pages and check there.
No support at all, unless it's entirely optional and only shows if you turn it on.

I can choose to buy or not buy a hatchling if I don't like the parent names. You have no choice in it if your dragon's parents belonging to someone else have another nest together and they all get terrible names months later.

I dont want a mile long list of siblings who could have awful names showing on a dragon of mine.
If you want to see siblings, go to the parent's pages and check there.
People who dislike certain names (Unnamed or whatever else) in their lineages have a fair degree of control over it if they choose to exercise it, they can name before they sell, not sell at all to prevent renaming, and/or exalt their own with names they like.

If this happened the visible lineage of every dragon you own is at the mercy of anybody who owned a sibling.
Don't want to see FootFungus, sgchkhjgjv, Unnamed, and FartHelmet in your lineage? Bad luck! The parents hatched another nest last week and the hatchlings went as fodder. You're stuck with those forever now, they've already been exalted.
People who dislike certain names (Unnamed or whatever else) in their lineages have a fair degree of control over it if they choose to exercise it, they can name before they sell, not sell at all to prevent renaming, and/or exalt their own with names they like.

If this happened the visible lineage of every dragon you own is at the mercy of anybody who owned a sibling.
Don't want to see FootFungus, sgchkhjgjv, Unnamed, and FartHelmet in your lineage? Bad luck! The parents hatched another nest last week and the hatchlings went as fodder. You're stuck with those forever now, they've already been exalted.
No support for the above reasons. If siblings matter to you, go to the parents pages and check from there.

I absolutely do not want other people’s dragons (aside from the parents, who are necessary) showing up on my dragons pages.
I have a dragon named ABDCEFGJIHKLMNPO. Do you really think the people who own their siblings want to see that name every time they look at their dragon...?
No support for the above reasons. If siblings matter to you, go to the parents pages and check from there.

I absolutely do not want other people’s dragons (aside from the parents, who are necessary) showing up on my dragons pages.
I have a dragon named ABDCEFGJIHKLMNPO. Do you really think the people who own their siblings want to see that name every time they look at their dragon...?
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]