Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Encyclopedia page for Hibernation den
Just a little page that says all of the info that goes along with the den.
Quote:
Hibernating dragons do not deplete your food stores, but are unavailable for:
Breeding
Coliseum
Auction House
Crossroad Trades
Exalting
Once within the Hibernal Den, dragons cannot eat to replenish their energy. If you would like to feed them beforehand, you can hit Cancel to return to the lair.
You can remove dragons from your Hibernal Den at any time, but they will not be able to hibernate again for 30 days.

(Copied from when you hibernate a dragon.)

Just because, as a returning user after 2 years (and for new users) I had no idea what the den was and what went along with it.

There was no actual page that would show up in a google search because there was no actual full, separate page with the info. And I didn’t want to hibernate a dragon if I didn’t know what it would do (nor did I know that there would be a pop-up with the info).

Again, I don’t think there needs to be any new info or lore, just a little “what the den is and what it does”. Even if it’s just copy-pasted from the pop-up :)

(Which, I still think the pop-up should stay if this page is made!)
Just a little page that says all of the info that goes along with the den.
Quote:
Hibernating dragons do not deplete your food stores, but are unavailable for:
Breeding
Coliseum
Auction House
Crossroad Trades
Exalting
Once within the Hibernal Den, dragons cannot eat to replenish their energy. If you would like to feed them beforehand, you can hit Cancel to return to the lair.
You can remove dragons from your Hibernal Den at any time, but they will not be able to hibernate again for 30 days.

(Copied from when you hibernate a dragon.)

Just because, as a returning user after 2 years (and for new users) I had no idea what the den was and what went along with it.

There was no actual page that would show up in a google search because there was no actual full, separate page with the info. And I didn’t want to hibernate a dragon if I didn’t know what it would do (nor did I know that there would be a pop-up with the info).

Again, I don’t think there needs to be any new info or lore, just a little “what the den is and what it does”. Even if it’s just copy-pasted from the pop-up :)

(Which, I still think the pop-up should stay if this page is made!)
tumblr_ptpwracuOl1rnf975o1_540.gif
I actually like this idea. Support!
I actually like this idea. Support!
sYJ7QdI.png
A good idea, definitely. Other than a few lore things, we haven't really had many encyclopedia updates lately...they were going along steady making articles for all the Coli venues and then that...stopped...and they didn't update any of them after the venues got an update (to my knowledge, correct me if I'm wrong).

I guess it's low priority for them with all the other things in the works but it would be great to have more info there, especially for new players.
A good idea, definitely. Other than a few lore things, we haven't really had many encyclopedia updates lately...they were going along steady making articles for all the Coli venues and then that...stopped...and they didn't update any of them after the venues got an update (to my knowledge, correct me if I'm wrong).

I guess it's low priority for them with all the other things in the works but it would be great to have more info there, especially for new players.
An easy QoL update - full support!
An easy QoL update - full support!
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
Support. I wasn't actually sure if they would stay at the full 100% bar when in the den (I like to keep over 80%) so a page to clear all that up would be great! If we don't get a encyclopedia page, than at least one of those little ? boxes in the corner like in gathering/nesting grounds.
Support. I wasn't actually sure if they would stay at the full 100% bar when in the den (I like to keep over 80%) so a page to clear all that up would be great! If we don't get a encyclopedia page, than at least one of those little ? boxes in the corner like in gathering/nesting grounds.
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
Oh this is actually great! Full support from me!
Oh this is actually great! Full support from me!

just found this by doing several google searches for the information here. having a page in the encyclopedia instead would be great!
just found this by doing several google searches for the information here. having a page in the encyclopedia instead would be great!