Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | 3+ YR Old Gen Ones Pricing??
hey there!!! i'm just returning to fr after a VERY long hiatus and i think the prices of some gen ones i have has probs spiked?? i have seven gen ones, all of them either born in 2016 or 2015. they were all born before the color wheel expansion, meaning they are all older colors. i'm literally garbage at pricing but i don't wanna undersell myself on these guys. i'm thinking these two might be worth some: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/209276/20927575_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/194992/19499142_350.png[/img] the first one has fire tertiary and the second has blue. the blue one was born 8 days before new years if that's of any bonus. the next ones don't have particularly amazing colors, at least to me, but they are still all pretty old and unbred gen ones so who knows if they're worth anything! azure tertiary [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/206121/20612017_350.png[/img] coal tertiary [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/116577/11657691_350.png[/img] violet tertiary [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/241628/24162729_350.png[/img] thistle tertiary [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/228902/22890140_350.png[/img] lemon tertiary [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/213086/21308559_350.png[/img] thanks for any help in advance. i don't know what the market is like on this game anymore so absolutely any help is adored <33
hey there!!! i'm just returning to fr after a VERY long hiatus and i think the prices of some gen ones i have has probs spiked?? i have seven gen ones, all of them either born in 2016 or 2015. they were all born before the color wheel expansion, meaning they are all older colors.

i'm literally garbage at pricing but i don't wanna undersell myself on these guys.
i'm thinking these two might be worth some:

20927575_350.png
19499142_350.png

the first one has fire tertiary and the second has blue.
the blue one was born 8 days before new years if that's of any bonus.

the next ones don't have particularly amazing colors, at least to me, but they are still all pretty old and unbred gen ones so who knows if they're worth anything!

azure tertiary
20612017_350.png

coal tertiary
11657691_350.png

violet tertiary
24162729_350.png

thistle tertiary
22890140_350.png

lemon tertiary
21308559_350.png

thanks for any help in advance. i don't know what the market is like on this game anymore so absolutely any help is adored <33

WB8ZVCn.png

ZlxeALe.png
she/they | adult | infj
@WitchNamine none of them are doubles so they're unlikely to be worth much, especially as their IDs aren't low enough to be of value to old dragon collectors (at least as I understand it, usually its 5 digits or lower).
Try pinging the general genone hoarders pinglist in dragon sales as some people may be interested.
You might get a few hundred G for the first two if you're lucky but the others are likely to be fodder at this point.
@WitchNamine none of them are doubles so they're unlikely to be worth much, especially as their IDs aren't low enough to be of value to old dragon collectors (at least as I understand it, usually its 5 digits or lower).
Try pinging the general genone hoarders pinglist in dragon sales as some people may be interested.
You might get a few hundred G for the first two if you're lucky but the others are likely to be fodder at this point.
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

nosy little bugger aren't you?
this
mUX6LmV.gif
@ashenhartkrie just a small correction- old dragon collectors tend to look for IDs under 3mil (though there is now apparently a market for 7 digits over that number)

If they only looked for 5-digits, that would get really expensive very quickly.

@witchnamine it’s definintley worth checking with the G1 collectors, especially for those first two. I’d bet they’d go for a pretty penny!

(Also, if you want to get a price check you should link to the dragon(s) in question. You. Can do this by clicking “generate code” on a dragon’s profile, and copy+pasting the BBcode section.)
@ashenhartkrie just a small correction- old dragon collectors tend to look for IDs under 3mil (though there is now apparently a market for 7 digits over that number)

If they only looked for 5-digits, that would get really expensive very quickly.

@witchnamine it’s definintley worth checking with the G1 collectors, especially for those first two. I’d bet they’d go for a pretty penny!

(Also, if you want to get a price check you should link to the dragon(s) in question. You. Can do this by clicking “generate code” on a dragon’s profile, and copy+pasting the BBcode section.)
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon oh ok, thanks for the info! i'm not really into old dragons and the most i hear about it is people looking for 4 or 3 digit dragons.
@Shinyumbreon oh ok, thanks for the info! i'm not really into old dragons and the most i hear about it is people looking for 4 or 3 digit dragons.
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

this
mUX6LmV.gif
@ashenhartkrie I.... don’t even know where you’d hear that. Three and four digit dragons go for hundreds of thousands of gems- I even heard one was traded for an imp scroll a while back.
Anyways, that’s definitely not what most collectors are going for XD most people aim for six or low seven-digits.

*correction, there are currently two four digits on the AH for ~70kg. I believe almost all three digits are progens.
@ashenhartkrie I.... don’t even know where you’d hear that. Three and four digit dragons go for hundreds of thousands of gems- I even heard one was traded for an imp scroll a while back.
Anyways, that’s definitely not what most collectors are going for XD most people aim for six or low seven-digits.

*correction, there are currently two four digits on the AH for ~70kg. I believe almost all three digits are progens.
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon oh this was like. back when i first started playing in 2014 so it was a while ago haha.

@WitchNamine looks like some of your g1s are under 2mil ID so that might be a selling point for anyone interested in that. Probably easiest to do an IC post in dragon sales.
@Shinyumbreon oh this was like. back when i first started playing in 2014 so it was a while ago haha.

@WitchNamine looks like some of your g1s are under 2mil ID so that might be a selling point for anyone interested in that. Probably easiest to do an IC post in dragon sales.
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

this
mUX6LmV.gif
@Ashenhartkrie @Shinyumbreon

thank you both so much!!! i'll go check that thread out. i've been hoarding these guys forever because i was hoping to get anything for them and it turns out i'm at the point where i need the money ;w;
@Ashenhartkrie @Shinyumbreon

thank you both so much!!! i'll go check that thread out. i've been hoarding these guys forever because i was hoping to get anything for them and it turns out i'm at the point where i need the money ;w;

WB8ZVCn.png

ZlxeALe.png
she/they | adult | infj