Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Games
1 2
Crossword Puzzles, Word Search, Hidden Object.
These are pretty basic games that I think anyone can enjoy and play.
Crossword Puzzles, Word Search, Hidden Object.
These are pretty basic games that I think anyone can enjoy and play.
OEZ6L.gif VaiJB.gif fCEqB.gif j8GQQ.gif ut9HC.gif eB9vo.gif
I have a weakness for hidden object games xD
Support!

I love word searches ;A; they are my weakness! They could be either random fully, or maybe themed around Familiars, items, locations?
Support!

I love word searches ;A; they are my weakness! They could be either random fully, or maybe themed around Familiars, items, locations?
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
Support, I'd play the heck out of wordsearches or crosswords. I think they could have three levels of difficulty like the other games.
Support, I'd play the heck out of wordsearches or crosswords. I think they could have three levels of difficulty like the other games.
[quote name="Vaveny" date="2019-04-05 17:32:38" ] I have a weakness for hidden object games xD [/quote]
Vaveny wrote on 2019-04-05 17:32:38:
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
These sound fun! I also really like hidden object games, and crosswords and word searches are also fun!
These sound fun! I also really like hidden object games, and crosswords and word searches are also fun!
jCVhFoZ.gif
Hidden object but it's a 'Where's Waldo?' spinoff involving finding the Tidelord.

Support, I absolutely love those type of games <3
Hidden object but it's a 'Where's Waldo?' spinoff involving finding the Tidelord.

Support, I absolutely love those type of games <3
Eh. Not my type of games. (would be fun to have though, so I guess support)

The main problem I have with this is: NO MORE MATCHY-MATCHY PUZZLE GAMES!! WE WANT ACTION!!!!
Eh. Not my type of games. (would be fun to have though, so I guess support)

The main problem I have with this is: NO MORE MATCHY-MATCHY PUZZLE GAMES!! WE WANT ACTION!!!!
Find the difference!!!!
Find the difference!!!!
I LUV SCRYING. GIMME SOME G1S TO SCRY. I MAY NOT BE THE BEST SCRYER BUT PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT
ctYHVNq.png ←------ CHECK OUT THIS WONDERFUL THREAD! giphy.gif
But guys we already have an hidden object game it's called find the dragon in coli captchas :O

I'd like to have Sudoku though
But guys we already have an hidden object game it's called find the dragon in coli captchas :O

I'd like to have Sudoku though
1 2