Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Missing Item
Hello,

I just bought a Sapphire Woodmask for one of my dragons for 120 gems. When I went to place it on them, It wasn't in my hoard. I double checked to make sure I didn't place it on another dragon. Which it's not. It's not showing anywhere in my hoard or in my vault. What can I do?
Hello,

I just bought a Sapphire Woodmask for one of my dragons for 120 gems. When I went to place it on them, It wasn't in my hoard. I double checked to make sure I didn't place it on another dragon. Which it's not. It's not showing anywhere in my hoard or in my vault. What can I do?
Rawr! I'm a Dragon!
@LunaDoodles

Please manually clear your cache and check your vault and hoard again.

If it still doesn't show up try a different browser and/or an incognito/private window and check your Auction House History to make sure the sale went through--if 2 players hit the Buy button at the same time only one will get the item.

That's about the limit of what we can do for you on the forums. If all of the above things don't make it show up please fill out a Contact Us form to bring it to the attention of the admins so they can take a look at it.

Hope this helps!
@LunaDoodles

Please manually clear your cache and check your vault and hoard again.

If it still doesn't show up try a different browser and/or an incognito/private window and check your Auction House History to make sure the sale went through--if 2 players hit the Buy button at the same time only one will get the item.

That's about the limit of what we can do for you on the forums. If all of the above things don't make it show up please fill out a Contact Us form to bring it to the attention of the admins so they can take a look at it.

Hope this helps!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
I checked my Auction House History and It's not showing I bought it but my gems are gone as if I did. Am I just out of luck on my gems?
I checked my Auction House History and It's not showing I bought it but my gems are gone as if I did. Am I just out of luck on my gems?
Rawr! I'm a Dragon!
@LunaDoodles you need to ping people with @ if you want them to see your reply.

as nightwind said, all the players on forums can do is tell you steps to ensure you actually bought it. you need to send a contact us form if your hoard and vault still don't have it even though your AH history shows the purchase.
@LunaDoodles you need to ping people with @ if you want them to see your reply.

as nightwind said, all the players on forums can do is tell you steps to ensure you actually bought it. you need to send a contact us form if your hoard and vault still don't have it even though your AH history shows the purchase.
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]