Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | flight rising anime
i made a thing about this long ago but'

I NEED A ANIME OF FLIGHT RISING

kinda like miss kobayashi's dragon maid-
or like attack on titan idk
i made a thing about this long ago but'

I NEED A ANIME OF FLIGHT RISING

kinda like miss kobayashi's dragon maid-
or like attack on titan idk
376NWvG.png
Baldwin creates chimeras
Baldwin creates chimeras
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Flight Rising Anime would be a lot more like Pokemon in my opinion.
Dragon travels around Sornieth to learn more about the region and ends up getting into epic battles, meeting the deities, and having to help save the world from the Shade.
Dragon travels around Sornieth to learn more about the region and ends up getting into epic battles, meeting the deities, and having to help save the world from the Shade.
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
yes and the lore has to be included
yes and the lore has to be included
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
[quote name="TwilitBard" date="2018-03-06 14:04:15" ] Flight Rising Anime would be a lot more like Pokemon in my opinion. Dragon travels around Sornieth to learn more about the region and ends up getting into epic battles, meeting the deities, and having to help save the world from the Shade. [/quote] Either this or a slice of life that shows the random shenanigans of a clan of dragons that may or may not get out of hand at points. (Like ClassicaLoid or Nanbaka)
TwilitBard wrote on 2018-03-06 14:04:15:

Either this or a slice of life that shows the random shenanigans of a clan of dragons that may or may not get out of hand at points. (Like ClassicaLoid or Nanbaka)
pulvis et umbra sumus - We are dust and shadows