Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Can you change dragon colors?
1 2
I know you can change genes and...breeds? species? But is there any way to change the colors?
I know you can change genes and...breeds? species? But is there any way to change the colors?
@Nikkia A tri-color scatterscroll. [item=Tri-Color Scatterscroll]
@Nikkia
A tri-color scatterscroll.
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
tumblr_osv1j8GD531v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png
They/Them
FR +0
1zDfZ2C.png
@Nikkia There's this item: [item = tri-color scatterscroll] It can be found in the Gem Marketplace for 350 gems. It randomly changes all 3 colours on a dragon, but you don't have any choice as to which colours are changed, so it's very risky to use one.
@Nikkia

There's this item: Tri-Color Scatterscroll

It can be found in the Gem Marketplace for 350 gems. It randomly changes all 3 colours on a dragon, but you don't have any choice as to which colours are changed, so it's very risky to use one.
OlnJT.gif Twitter
Tumblr
792_892836e1b59f19a7_B.png
gGlkp.gif
Oh, I see. Sounds like a real gamble. :o Buuuut I'll keep it in mind, anyway.
Oh, I see. Sounds like a real gamble. :o Buuuut I'll keep it in mind, anyway.
@Nikkia

You can also use skins and accents. It won't pass down to the offspring, but it will give your dragon a new, colorful look.

New skins and accents are introduced for every festival--Lightning's should start on the 23rd--and you can find them free in coliseum or scavenging, or buy them for 35kt each. You can find some old festival accents on the auction house. Or you can buy some from other users, starting around 400g/400kt; instead of being available to the whole site like the festival and accents, UM accents ("usermade" accents) are usually very limited in comparison because they are more of a user-run thing.

Here's a couple of examples, one an accent and one a skin. Click to preview:

It provides another level of customization and changes the look of your dragon in ways that apparel and genes can't always do. So if you love your dragon but don't want to get rid of them, you can give them a pretty skin :)
@Nikkia

You can also use skins and accents. It won't pass down to the offspring, but it will give your dragon a new, colorful look.

New skins and accents are introduced for every festival--Lightning's should start on the 23rd--and you can find them free in coliseum or scavenging, or buy them for 35kt each. You can find some old festival accents on the auction house. Or you can buy some from other users, starting around 400g/400kt; instead of being available to the whole site like the festival and accents, UM accents ("usermade" accents) are usually very limited in comparison because they are more of a user-run thing.

Here's a couple of examples, one an accent and one a skin. Click to preview:

It provides another level of customization and changes the look of your dragon in ways that apparel and genes can't always do. So if you love your dragon but don't want to get rid of them, you can give them a pretty skin :)
Or you could entirely give up your dragon for a different one with different colors, Not the best idea but its the only way to control your dragons color.
Or you could entirely give up your dragon for a different one with different colors, Not the best idea but its the only way to control your dragons color.
@RedTale
this is a pretty old thread, you may wanna double check the dates in the future before you post if you use forum search
@RedTale
this is a pretty old thread, you may wanna double check the dates in the future before you post if you use forum search
unknown.png
I just wish there was an item that changed one color one space (ex changes a secondary eldritch to obsidian), and only one could be used on a dragon.

Not op or anything but I just wish something like that was possible. It makes breeding for a certain dragon very difficult when something like one color is off, and it'd just help a little.
I just wish there was an item that changed one color one space (ex changes a secondary eldritch to obsidian), and only one could be used on a dragon.

Not op or anything but I just wish something like that was possible. It makes breeding for a certain dragon very difficult when something like one color is off, and it'd just help a little.
@Cometslasher
A large part of Flight Rising is the breeding mechanic, so it is very unlikely that a scroll to pick a color will be introduced. Regardless, you can make a thread in the Suggestions board to offer such an idea to be implemented.

This is an old thread (as stated above), so check the age of the thread and the last post made before replying to a topic as necrobumping is against the rules.
@Cometslasher
A large part of Flight Rising is the breeding mechanic, so it is very unlikely that a scroll to pick a color will be introduced. Regardless, you can make a thread in the Suggestions board to offer such an idea to be implemented.

This is an old thread (as stated above), so check the age of the thread and the last post made before replying to a topic as necrobumping is against the rules.
fo11Vhp.png
@naegiri just wanted to say that necroing hasn’t been against the rules for a long time- it’s generally discouraged, but as long as you’re adding something constructive And relevant to the post it is allowed
@naegiri just wanted to say that necroing hasn’t been against the rules for a long time- it’s generally discouraged, but as long as you’re adding something constructive And relevant to the post it is allowed
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
1 2