Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Big Fat Going Away Party Raffle
1 2
So, for one last hurrah, I'm hosting this giant raffle. There are different prize packs that will go to different winners. All of the treasure and gems raised by this raffle will be added to the "Money, Money, Money!" pack. Each pack will have a different winner, and one person can not win more than one pack. Each ticket is 1,000 treasure or 1 gem. Send a CR or a message with "tickets" included in there somewhere so I know what you're sending it for. Here are the prize packs: [quote="Gen 1 Geneing Pack"][item=unhatched water egg] [item=primary gene: falcon][item=secondary gene: peregrine][item=tertiary gene: underbelly][/quote] [quote="Money, Money, Money!"]100,000 treasure 4 gems (I'm low on gems sorry)[/quote] [quote="Goblins"] [item=sprouting goblin] [item=bubbling goblin] [item=gusting goblin] [item=obscuring goblin] [item=frozen goblin] [item=enduring goblin] [item=crumbling goblin] [item=enchanting goblin] [item=blazing goblin] [item=sparkling goblin] [item=shining goblin][/quote] Next pack will be unlocked after 50 tickets are sold. Tickets: DarknessReborn - #1-3 SkullLotus - #4
So, for one last hurrah, I'm hosting this giant raffle. There are different prize packs that will go to different winners. All of the treasure and gems raised by this raffle will be added to the "Money, Money, Money!" pack. Each pack will have a different winner, and one person can not win more than one pack.

Each ticket is 1,000 treasure or 1 gem. Send a CR or a message with "tickets" included in there somewhere so I know what you're sending it for.

Here are the prize packs:
Gen 1 Geneing Pack wrote:
Unhatched Water Egg
Primary Gene: Falcon Secondary Gene: Peregrine Tertiary Gene: Underbelly
Money, Money, Money! wrote:
100,000 treasure
4 gems (I'm low on gems sorry)
Goblins wrote:
Sprouting Goblin Bubbling Goblin Gusting Goblin Obscuring Goblin
Frozen Goblin Enduring Goblin Crumbling Goblin Enchanting Goblin
Blazing Goblin Sparkling Goblin Shining Goblin

Next pack will be unlocked after 50 tickets are sold.

Tickets:
DarknessReborn - #1-3
SkullLotus - #4
Sun Scribes Bio & Lore Shop | Spoons right now: 2/5 (low energy) |
TrickoTreatlogosmall_zps7e979b21.png
@luckgandor

hi howmany tickets can one person buy
@luckgandor

hi howmany tickets can one person buy
@luckgandor

lll go ahead and send some treasure in for some tickets :)
@luckgandor

lll go ahead and send some treasure in for some tickets :)
@luckgandor
Purchasing 2 tickets!
I sent you a CR!
Thanks. :)
@luckgandor
Purchasing 2 tickets!
I sent you a CR!
Thanks. :)
@luckgandor sending in for 10 tickets!
When will the raffle end?

Edit- seeing as you seem to be inactive, please ping me so I can resend the CR once you're ready to continue the raffle. I don't really want my treasure tied up in one for so long.
@luckgandor sending in for 10 tickets!
When will the raffle end?

Edit- seeing as you seem to be inactive, please ping me so I can resend the CR once you're ready to continue the raffle. I don't really want my treasure tied up in one for so long.
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
I'm purchasing some tickets using treasure and gems
@luckgandor
I'm purchasing some tickets using treasure and gems
@luckgandor
Buying two tickets
I'll send you the money through CR
Buying two tickets
I'll send you the money through CR
shadow_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574kb.png
@luckgandor

When will this raffle end?
@luckgandor

When will this raffle end?
@luckgandor
I'll purchase 3 tickets and I'll send a CR to you right away! I also have a question for you: Can you perhaps get more tickets by bumping? I don't see any mention of that on your topic. Just thought I'd ask.
Thanks for holding this raffle~! (:
@luckgandor
I'll purchase 3 tickets and I'll send a CR to you right away! I also have a question for you: Can you perhaps get more tickets by bumping? I don't see any mention of that on your topic. Just thought I'd ask.
Thanks for holding this raffle~! (:
@luckgandor

I'll purchase 20 tickets and sending the treasure through pm
@luckgandor

I'll purchase 20 tickets and sending the treasure through pm
1 2