Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Progen Firstborn Price
Okay, so I bred my progens and i was wondering if there's an average price for progen firstborns? I have no idea, and I'm just trying to make sure neither me nor the buyer get a bad deal. Can anyone help out?
Okay, so I bred my progens and i was wondering if there's an average price for progen firstborns? I have no idea, and I'm just trying to make sure neither me nor the buyer get a bad deal. Can anyone help out?
@conchors they're not really worth anything since a majority of the time they're ungened, don't really have attractive colors, not G1s, etc.
Most of the time they're not worth anything above fodder price.
There's a tiny market of people who look to buy progen babies, but even then finding someone will be next to impossible.
@conchors they're not really worth anything since a majority of the time they're ungened, don't really have attractive colors, not G1s, etc.
Most of the time they're not worth anything above fodder price.
There's a tiny market of people who look to buy progen babies, but even then finding someone will be next to impossible.
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@conchors There is a thread here [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/1950229][img]https://i.gyazo.com/83df5b7161bb5b9e6acefa5fe256557d.png[/img][/url] but what Shinyumbreon said is correct, even if you post in thread there is no guarantee because the demand is so small.
@conchors
There is a thread here 83df5b7161bb5b9e6acefa5fe256557d.png but what Shinyumbreon said is correct, even if you post in thread there is no guarantee because the demand is so small.
Thanks for the help
Thanks for the help