Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | moble friendly app or whatever???
1 2
i mean... i would kill for a way to get some tresher(sorry thats not spelled right...) way from my labtap. a way to may even just cheek on stuff???
i mean... i would kill for a way to get some tresher(sorry thats not spelled right...) way from my labtap. a way to may even just cheek on stuff???
You can go online on mobile
You can go online on mobile
ePOliyb.png
No support, I would rather they make the mobile site more accessible instead of the massive undertaking that would be an app

I have no issue using my mobile device for FR, it might be your device or browser that's the problem.
You can already get treasure from mobile by selling dragons/items
You can already "check in on stuff" as you put it
No support, I would rather they make the mobile site more accessible instead of the massive undertaking that would be an app

I have no issue using my mobile device for FR, it might be your device or browser that's the problem.
You can already get treasure from mobile by selling dragons/items
You can already "check in on stuff" as you put it
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Sorry but no support.

You can use this site on mobile.You are somewhat limited especially posting images.but otherwise you can pretty much do everything you would be able to do on your laptop or desktop computer.

An app is a lot of work, time and money, it would take resources away from the flight rising staff.Meaning while an app is in development the site would get fewer updates and new things.
Sorry but no support.

You can use this site on mobile.You are somewhat limited especially posting images.but otherwise you can pretty much do everything you would be able to do on your laptop or desktop computer.

An app is a lot of work, time and money, it would take resources away from the flight rising staff.Meaning while an app is in development the site would get fewer updates and new things.
~Kweh Kweh Wark~1H+FR~ Mc4YmuQ.png
Sorry, no support. I use FR probably more on mobile than on the computer, and the only thing I can't actually do on mobile is arrange my dragons's apparel, if I remember correctly. To me the staff has more important things to work on, considering the benefits of a mobile app would be pretty minimal.
Sorry, no support. I use FR probably more on mobile than on the computer, and the only thing I can't actually do on mobile is arrange my dragons's apparel, if I remember correctly. To me the staff has more important things to work on, considering the benefits of a mobile app would be pretty minimal.
s8iVVJA.png
No support.

Imagine downloading an app and then finding out that you can't actually use it, and that it will be another 3 weeks before you can. Until we have fully-open registration, having an app available in the app store to the general public would do nothing but gather one-star reviews.
No support.

Imagine downloading an app and then finding out that you can't actually use it, and that it will be another 3 weeks before you can. Until we have fully-open registration, having an app available in the app store to the general public would do nothing but gather one-star reviews.
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
No support, as others have said it would be a huge undertaking. Plus the site as it is is useable, just not easy. Even with a phone like mine that barely can run the coli I can do most things I can on the computer. Optimizing the website would be better.
No support, as others have said it would be a huge undertaking. Plus the site as it is is useable, just not easy. Even with a phone like mine that barely can run the coli I can do most things I can on the computer. Optimizing the website would be better.
My significant other writes web apps for a living and wanted to work on a project like this, but I think he said he was turned down.
My significant other writes web apps for a living and wanted to work on a project like this, but I think he said he was turned down.
i'll actually make a banner later, i'm just being lazy about it now...
I personally support.

It's hard to go on this website while on mobile so that's a pretty good idea :o
Plus I think it'll gather a large audience while introducing it to the app store
I personally support.

It's hard to go on this website while on mobile so that's a pretty good idea :o
Plus I think it'll gather a large audience while introducing it to the app store
qXZqPz6.gif
No support
I think the effort could be put into making the mobile version a bit more user-friendly, instead of a whole new app.
No support
I think the effort could be put into making the mobile version a bit more user-friendly, instead of a whole new app.
1 2