Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | I'm not sure where to post this......?
I have a question... Is there a way to create more dragons (other then by breading them)?
I have a question... Is there a way to create more dragons (other then by breading them)?
@Cuppy you can hatch them from unhatched eggs, but there's no way to truly "create" a dragon as you did with your custom progenitor at the start of the game.
@Cuppy you can hatch them from unhatched eggs, but there's no way to truly "create" a dragon as you did with your custom progenitor at the start of the game.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
eggs!
you can occasionally find an egg while scavenging or in the coliseum or during night of the nocturne (where you'll only get nocturne eggs, and the event takes place the last two weeks in december). they'll only be a plentiful breed (tundra, fae, guardian, mirror) and only with basic genes.
eggs!
you can occasionally find an egg while scavenging or in the coliseum or during night of the nocturne (where you'll only get nocturne eggs, and the event takes place the last two weeks in december). they'll only be a plentiful breed (tundra, fae, guardian, mirror) and only with basic genes.
@Cuppy You can get them from unhatched egg, Nocturne egg (witch you can get on NoN) or brew a Bogsneak egg
@Cuppy You can get them from unhatched egg, Nocturne egg (witch you can get on NoN) or brew a Bogsneak egg
Home of the Lavendel Clan | 6+ FR hours
RGB2.png VQh4fQu.png1apf7yC.gif
@Cuppy

Eggs, but they're super rare and expensive (so you'd be better off selling any you get.)

Dragons can be bought on the Auction House as well, if you'd like more dragons!
@Cuppy

Eggs, but they're super rare and expensive (so you'd be better off selling any you get.)

Dragons can be bought on the Auction House as well, if you'd like more dragons!
windh4.png