Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Two questions.
Firstly, I joined a while back but everything is still quite new to me and a little confusing. I was wondering if anyone out there would be helpful enough to give me advice? Especially with gaining treasure , skins and apparel and rarities.

Second question is recently I sold a dragon named Unnamed for 1000 treasure. I really wish to find who bought it and I have gone back in history but I haven't been able to find it.

Please will someone help me. I'm desperate. <3
Firstly, I joined a while back but everything is still quite new to me and a little confusing. I was wondering if anyone out there would be helpful enough to give me advice? Especially with gaining treasure , skins and apparel and rarities.

Second question is recently I sold a dragon named Unnamed for 1000 treasure. I really wish to find who bought it and I have gone back in history but I haven't been able to find it.

Please will someone help me. I'm desperate. <3
@IamSherlocked

To answer your second question first: if you still have the dragon's parents (or children) there'll be a link to them in the Lineage section of their page. Also, Dragon Search works. BTW, 1kt is super, super underpriced. A newly hatched dragon goes for about 4.5kt, an adult for about 7.

As for your first question, I'd volunteer but I'll be leaving for vacation soon. The Help Center is always here and, uh, helpful, and there are two FAQs- one and two. There's an Encyclopedia too.
@IamSherlocked

To answer your second question first: if you still have the dragon's parents (or children) there'll be a link to them in the Lineage section of their page. Also, Dragon Search works. BTW, 1kt is super, super underpriced. A newly hatched dragon goes for about 4.5kt, an adult for about 7.

As for your first question, I'd volunteer but I'll be leaving for vacation soon. The Help Center is always here and, uh, helpful, and there are two FAQs- one and two. There's an Encyclopedia too.
windh4.png
Ahh I see.. No wonder it went so fast.
The problem is I can only remember the colours(not names, just green and pink) and that it was called Unnamed. I think I know the breed too but that's as far as it gets. ;C

Thanks for the advice on checking the FAQ's. ^^
Ahh I see.. No wonder it went so fast.
The problem is I can only remember the colours(not names, just green and pink) and that it was called Unnamed. I think I know the breed too but that's as far as it gets. ;C

Thanks for the advice on checking the FAQ's. ^^
@IamSherlocked, if you have questions or are confused about anything after reading through the FAQs / support articles, feel free to ping or PM me! I'll gladly help you out and give you any advice I can. :)
@IamSherlocked, if you have questions or are confused about anything after reading through the FAQs / support articles, feel free to ping or PM me! I'll gladly help you out and give you any advice I can. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@IamSherlocked

Also, if you want someone to know you responded, you'll need to 'ping' them, as I just did to you. Good luck!
@IamSherlocked

Also, if you want someone to know you responded, you'll need to 'ping' them, as I just did to you. Good luck!
windh4.png
@IAmSherlocked Are the Unnamed dragon's parents in your lair? Every dragon has a list of its children, so you can look at the parents to find the dragon. If you want to get the dragon back, though, there's a very high chance it's been exalted at this point.
@IAmSherlocked Are the Unnamed dragon's parents in your lair? Every dragon has a list of its children, so you can look at the parents to find the dragon. If you want to get the dragon back, though, there's a very high chance it's been exalted at this point.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Thank you all for your advice. I really do appreciate it all.

I ended up looking more through my phone's internet history and found I had looked at it's parent. This ended up with me finding the dragon I had sold. I then contacted the person who bought it and we arranged a better price, which was immensely kind of the person to do. <3

I am feeling much happier about it now. c:
Thank you all for your advice. I really do appreciate it all.

I ended up looking more through my phone's internet history and found I had looked at it's parent. This ended up with me finding the dragon I had sold. I then contacted the person who bought it and we arranged a better price, which was immensely kind of the person to do. <3

I am feeling much happier about it now. c: