Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Familiars
I have five familiars, two of them in the last week.

I was trying to give two more of my dragons a Familiar, but when I went to the page where I should be to add, they don't show up. So I thought, "Okay. Maybe I can only have three paired at once." So I removed one, and tried to pair the dragon with one of the other two familiars. But no. The two recent ones still do not show up, but the one I had just removed did.
I have five familiars, two of them in the last week.

I was trying to give two more of my dragons a Familiar, but when I went to the page where I should be to add, they don't show up. So I thought, "Okay. Maybe I can only have three paired at once." So I removed one, and tried to pair the dragon with one of the other two familiars. But no. The two recent ones still do not show up, but the one I had just removed did.
~FallenAngel~
@FireWolf1117

You can't have more than one familiar of a typ equipped to any dragon. So say you have a Duskrat familiar on a dragon and another one in your hoard the one in your hoard will not schow up as a familiar when you go to equip more familiars.
@FireWolf1117

You can't have more than one familiar of a typ equipped to any dragon. So say you have a Duskrat familiar on a dragon and another one in your hoard the one in your hoard will not schow up as a familiar when you go to equip more familiars.
@FireWolf1117 you can have as many equipped as you like, but like ismaiel said, you cannot equip duplicates
@FireWolf1117 you can have as many equipped as you like, but like ismaiel said, you cannot equip duplicates
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Ah, yes. I have two duplicates. Thank you for the help. :)
Ah, yes. I have two duplicates. Thank you for the help. :)
~FallenAngel~