Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Name That Vista
Hi! I tried to do a quick search to see if this has been previously suggested or not but wasn't able to find anything conclusive.

My suggestion is simply something like a tooltip when you hover over the vista of someone in the forums or an option on our clan profiles that gives the official Item Name of the vista someone is wearing. I keep seeing all kinds of really cool Vistas and I want to know the name of them so I can hunt down information on how to obtain them, or what kind of price they go for in the AH, but I always feel like it's it's such a small thing to bother people about.

Anyway, thank you for your time reading this!
Hi! I tried to do a quick search to see if this has been previously suggested or not but wasn't able to find anything conclusive.

My suggestion is simply something like a tooltip when you hover over the vista of someone in the forums or an option on our clan profiles that gives the official Item Name of the vista someone is wearing. I keep seeing all kinds of really cool Vistas and I want to know the name of them so I can hunt down information on how to obtain them, or what kind of price they go for in the AH, but I always feel like it's it's such a small thing to bother people about.

Anyway, thank you for your time reading this!
@Pielonious

There is a list of vistas in the Guides forum, here. It's only missing the Autumn and Starfall vistas atm.

I would rather an encyclopedia article be added for them instead of a tooltip, if anything. It would be less intrusive.
@Pielonious

There is a list of vistas in the Guides forum, here. It's only missing the Autumn and Starfall vistas atm.

I would rather an encyclopedia article be added for them instead of a tooltip, if anything. It would be less intrusive.
Have to agree with the above. That would make the tooltip very close to the broadcast message which could be problematic (or just plain annoying) :D
Have to agree with the above. That would make the tooltip very close to the broadcast message which could be problematic (or just plain annoying) :D
Maybe add the name of the vista to the broadcast message?
Maybe add the name of the vista to the broadcast message?
177499lightofknowledge2.png
I'd love an Encyclopedia article, since it could better categorize them- festival accents, retired, limited, seasonal, Swipp, Baldwin, etc.
I'd love an Encyclopedia article, since it could better categorize them- festival accents, retired, limited, seasonal, Swipp, Baldwin, etc.
windh4.png
I'd prefer an encylopedia. I'd rather not see the name of the vista on hover or even on broadcast message.
I'd prefer an encylopedia. I'd rather not see the name of the vista on hover or even on broadcast message.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
No support for hovering over it and seeing it, as that could get really annoying and distracting really fast. Support for having it in the enyclopedia though.
No support for hovering over it and seeing it, as that could get really annoying and distracting really fast. Support for having it in the enyclopedia though.