Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Auction House: Color range search option
1 2 3 4
It would be amazing if there was a color range option in the search options on the auction house. Right now I can select a single color, say Crimson, but if I'd be alright with any dragon in the Crimson, Blood, Maroon, or Red range, I have to search each one individually which is super time consuming and kind of frustrating if there's an acceptable range for for each gene. There are so many combinations D:

Introducing a range search option, allowing us to select Crimson through Red in one go instead of having to search through every possible combination of acceptable colors, would be really really cool :)
It would be amazing if there was a color range option in the search options on the auction house. Right now I can select a single color, say Crimson, but if I'd be alright with any dragon in the Crimson, Blood, Maroon, or Red range, I have to search each one individually which is super time consuming and kind of frustrating if there's an acceptable range for for each gene. There are so many combinations D:

Introducing a range search option, allowing us to select Crimson through Red in one go instead of having to search through every possible combination of acceptable colors, would be really really cool :)
I SUPPORT THIS SO HARD
I SUPPORT THIS SO HARD
hEgtius.png
SO MUCH SUPPORT
SO MUCH SUPPORT
windleft_zpsojegxxo1.pngtumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifwindright_zpsee23nxkw.png
I always support more AH search features: age, level, RTB, color range, specie range, and now I'm also adding gene range. As an advanced search to prevent clutter
I always support more AH search features: age, level, RTB, color range, specie range, and now I'm also adding gene range. As an advanced search to prevent clutter
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
SO MUCH SUPPORT. O_O
SO MUCH SUPPORT. O_O
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
ALL THE SUPPORT.
ALL THE SUPPORT.
ImLwTCX.pngGSbB5tl.gifMmBygYl.gifE0IOY4y.gifImLwTCX.png
I've been thinking about this one too. How about checkboxes? That way you can select, say, crimson, blood or red but not necessarily maroon. And you can pick completely unrelated colors- like red and seafoam. It would work with genes and breeds too, like it you were searching for a red skydancer or coatl.
I've been thinking about this one too. How about checkboxes? That way you can select, say, crimson, blood or red but not necessarily maroon. And you can pick completely unrelated colors- like red and seafoam. It would work with genes and breeds too, like it you were searching for a red skydancer or coatl.
15581.png1168.png15584.png
All of my support.
It takes a while for me to cycle through and pick out colors one by one, not to mention all of the color combinations I've to try. This'd make things so much easier.
All of my support.
It takes a while for me to cycle through and pick out colors one by one, not to mention all of the color combinations I've to try. This'd make things so much easier.
hn5xCVk.png
Support! The AH needs more features, and this would make things much easier.
Support! The AH needs more features, and this would make things much easier.
HKLesf5.png
they/them
fr time + 3
THANK YOU. Also, I really like @Silvershadow's checkbox idea, especially for breeds and genes; often I'm looking for "anything but tundra" or "seraph or eyespots."
THANK YOU. Also, I really like @Silvershadow's checkbox idea, especially for breeds and genes; often I'm looking for "anything but tundra" or "seraph or eyespots."
cauldron_loading.gif
1 2 3 4