Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Auction House: Color range search option
1 2 3 4
Support.
Support.
rotyou_zpsdd94a7ce.jpg
Came to the forums for the first time just to suggest this same thing.

All the support.
Came to the forums for the first time just to suggest this same thing.

All the support.
Support!
Support!
sig_by_dancingcorgi-d7v57nc.png
More AH search options are always great, so much support for this!
More AH search options are always great, so much support for this!
kbqBOtG.png
Support. The AH interface is pretty basic as it is, any suggestions for more filtering and search options get my full support.
Support. The AH interface is pretty basic as it is, any suggestions for more filtering and search options get my full support.
Definitely support.

Although it would probably be better if the user could select the range personally, if at all possible, instead of letting there be like 10 pre-set ranges or something.
Definitely support.

Although it would probably be better if the user could select the range personally, if at all possible, instead of letting there be like 10 pre-set ranges or something.
9bCvwNq.png
Support!

Both for this and for apparel, if it's okay I mention that here too! It'd be wonderful to pick a range of colors (via a drop down menu like everywhere else, to avoid clutter on the screen) where dragons are concerned. Perhaps it'd look like this:

Primary Color:
[Dropdown Menu 1st Color]
to
[Dropdown Menu 2nd Color]

That way you can set your own color ranges and go! I know it was a pain for me when I was hunting down dragons that had Jungle OR Emerald Primaries, Crimson OR Blood Secondaries, Ivory OR White Tertiaries...

As for apparel, it'd be nice to be able to say you want clothes that are a certain color and that don't just contain the name of that color. For example: I may be looking for black pants but don't know to look for the Seafarer's Breeches specifically, because it doesn't contain black in its name.
Support!

Both for this and for apparel, if it's okay I mention that here too! It'd be wonderful to pick a range of colors (via a drop down menu like everywhere else, to avoid clutter on the screen) where dragons are concerned. Perhaps it'd look like this:

Primary Color:
[Dropdown Menu 1st Color]
to
[Dropdown Menu 2nd Color]

That way you can set your own color ranges and go! I know it was a pain for me when I was hunting down dragons that had Jungle OR Emerald Primaries, Crimson OR Blood Secondaries, Ivory OR White Tertiaries...

As for apparel, it'd be nice to be able to say you want clothes that are a certain color and that don't just contain the name of that color. For example: I may be looking for black pants but don't know to look for the Seafarer's Breeches specifically, because it doesn't contain black in its name.
Total support, I didn't realize how much I needed this until I started project dragons.
Total support, I didn't realize how much I needed this until I started project dragons.
Yes please I support this
Yes please I support this
ALL THE SUPPORT.
ALL THE SUPPORT.
1 2 3 4