Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Auction House: Color range search option
1 2 3 4
They could also do it like:

[color dropdown]
maize
white
etc...

[range dropdown]
exact
three (one on each side)
five (two on each side)
seven (three on each side)

That might be easier to program, if they don't want to/can't give a custom range. Still might give you some colors you don't want, but it's a lot better than what we have now
They could also do it like:

[color dropdown]
maize
white
etc...

[range dropdown]
exact
three (one on each side)
five (two on each side)
seven (three on each side)

That might be easier to program, if they don't want to/can't give a custom range. Still might give you some colors you don't want, but it's a lot better than what we have now
mc661j.png
Support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1009gIL.png
support I'd like to search ranges too for when I can't find a white/carribean scheme
support I'd like to search ranges too for when I can't find a white/carribean scheme
button.png raffle5.png
SUPPORT THIS ALOT!
SUPPORT THIS ALOT!
PicsArt_1418575026457_zpsbef27869.png
I JUST CAME HERE TO SUGGEST THIS
SO MUCH SUPPORT... COME ON ADMINS
WE NEED THIS
I JUST CAME HERE TO SUGGEST THIS
SO MUCH SUPPORT... COME ON ADMINS
WE NEED THIS
[img][/img]accent_header_by_telescreen-d7sa7g2.png
I WAS JUST THINKING THIS YES SUPPORT
I WAS JUST THINKING THIS YES SUPPORT
tumblr_o1yjdegd3B1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_o1yjdegd3B1v15k4vo2_250.pngc3kQRMf.png
I second this motion! It would help so much while trying to buy that perfect pair to get my dream dragon!
I second this motion! It would help so much while trying to buy that perfect pair to get my dream dragon!
Support!
Support!
fOSQCIF.pngFR+3zzLDnv4.png Stuff I write
very much support! i really like the checkbox idea as well.
very much support! i really like the checkbox idea as well.
So, I'm looking for mates for a couple of my dragons, and for the more color restrictive one, there are 27 different acceptable color combinations for her mate. That's 27 different searches I would have to make in the auction house to check out every viable color combo. And that's not counting genes - taking into account that I'm looking for any rare-tier primary and secondary gene (iri, crystal, shimmer, facet), that balloons the number up to a whopping 108 different searches I'd have to make to look for every potential mate. And that's for my MORE restrictive girl, who only has three acceptable colors for each slot! For my less restrictive dragon (seven acceptable colors), there's 343 different color combinations, and thus 343 different searches I would have to make to look at every potential mate. Thankfully, there's only one gene I'm looking for for each slot, or that already unreasonable number would get completely out of hand! And keep in mind that neither of these numbers is taking into account breeds.

tl;dr: Absolute support for X to Y range searches on the AH, and breed/gene checkboxes as well.
So, I'm looking for mates for a couple of my dragons, and for the more color restrictive one, there are 27 different acceptable color combinations for her mate. That's 27 different searches I would have to make in the auction house to check out every viable color combo. And that's not counting genes - taking into account that I'm looking for any rare-tier primary and secondary gene (iri, crystal, shimmer, facet), that balloons the number up to a whopping 108 different searches I'd have to make to look for every potential mate. And that's for my MORE restrictive girl, who only has three acceptable colors for each slot! For my less restrictive dragon (seven acceptable colors), there's 343 different color combinations, and thus 343 different searches I would have to make to look at every potential mate. Thankfully, there's only one gene I'm looking for for each slot, or that already unreasonable number would get completely out of hand! And keep in mind that neither of these numbers is taking into account breeds.

tl;dr: Absolute support for X to Y range searches on the AH, and breed/gene checkboxes as well.
1 2 3 4