Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Wind Festival - Currency and Chests
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@nornverdandi
@nornverdandi
love it!!!
@Twin3
love it!!!
@Twin3
In life there is always Adventure... but more importantly, there is Love and Laughter if you look for it. So Live your life with these in mind.
@DanceswithPlants pinging myself so I don't forget where this is :)
@DanceswithPlants pinging myself so I don't forget where this is :)
kx9VmHP.png
@Canis Gotta quit losing this post!
@Canis Gotta quit losing this post!
Two must have to go! Arena grind is next!
Two must have to go! Arena grind is next!
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
@Maki I have to tell someone - I just got - in one battle - along with two shining feather clusters - a Bamboo Bound chest AND a Skycaller chest!!!! In the same frame!!!

Way to go Harpies!
@Maki I have to tell someone - I just got - in one battle - along with two shining feather clusters - a Bamboo Bound chest AND a Skycaller chest!!!! In the same frame!!!

Way to go Harpies!
mM2VM9X.png
@Maki I must say, i've been using this thread ALL week, THANK YOU so much!!!
@Maki I must say, i've been using this thread ALL week, THANK YOU so much!!!
nRLbRTT.png
@maki

Has anyone reported oddities with the Skysong Chest? The drop chance on this one seems to be rarer than other chests in the past.... there aren't even any on the AH for gems that I can BUY.
@maki

Has anyone reported oddities with the Skysong Chest? The drop chance on this one seems to be rarer than other chests in the past.... there aren't even any on the AH for gems that I can BUY.
@Maki Thanks so much for putting this list together! It really helped me sort out where to do my grinding when I had the time and energy. I ended up with eight chests total (only one from digging) by the time I had to log off for the night! That's double what I got for Rockbreaker's Ceremony, my previous record for most chests gotten in a festival.
@Maki Thanks so much for putting this list together! It really helped me sort out where to do my grinding when I had the time and energy. I ended up with eight chests total (only one from digging) by the time I had to log off for the night! That's double what I got for Rockbreaker's Ceremony, my previous record for most chests gotten in a festival.
Flying wherever the wind takes me! Every day is a new adventure!
@Maki

That Blueridge Greatshell... tsk.

There's always one that refuses to cooperate with you. There just HAS to be, haha.

@LordGustoff

There were a decent number of them for sale in the AH at the beginning of the week, so I'm not sure if it was really too hard to find (I have 5 myself, only bought one). Unfortunately, somebody bought out all of the Skysong Chests about halfway through the week, making it seem VERY rare indeed! It pushed the price up far above what it should have been too, unfortunately for me. D:
@Maki

That Blueridge Greatshell... tsk.

There's always one that refuses to cooperate with you. There just HAS to be, haha.

@LordGustoff

There were a decent number of them for sale in the AH at the beginning of the week, so I'm not sure if it was really too hard to find (I have 5 myself, only bought one). Unfortunately, somebody bought out all of the Skysong Chests about halfway through the week, making it seem VERY rare indeed! It pushed the price up far above what it should have been too, unfortunately for me. D:
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14