Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Raffle of the Gods!(CLOSED)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 404 405
@Anguish Ticket please and thank you! :)
@Anguish Ticket please and thank you! :)
b4FZglL.gifWy0IOy1.png
@Linluin

Thought you'd wanna see this.
@Linluin

Thought you'd wanna see this.
@Anguish can I get my ticket please? Thanks!
@Anguish can I get my ticket please? Thanks!
Petalwing Peryton XS5Yd41.png Wispwillow Peryton
@Anguish
i would like two tickets please
@Anguish
i would like two tickets please
uw3nPsd.png
@Anguish

Bump and banner in signature C:
@Anguish

Bump and banner in signature C:
FR+8. She/Her pronouns. Buying gems @ 1:650
KW0BNAW.png tumblr_inline_ny6pwws6ed1qmzhvw_540.pngSPf5Vrj.png
Selling food @ 1FP:20T
Selling Tablets @ 1:1100T or 1:2g
@Anguish - I'd love to enter. Thanks!
@Anguish - I'd love to enter. Thanks!
CAJaTcp.png
hh5n4WA.png
bVV6yhw.png
JvUa9ma.png
gzlHZ53.png
5hF3FGk.png
5zPzNgV.pngDBFJoJn.pngiwOM9O6.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pngTkQY47D.pnghaRlyz4.pngeRWUNjA.pngFRbWiYH.pngE3sjxsi.pngk2ms4YU.png8fuzhUG.gif
QNbfPfg.png
@Sica Thank you, it's awesome for you to offer the opportunity to us that have not been on long, and find it difficult to impossible to get some of the older stuff. Sorry to see someone lose interest, or have RL stop them from enjoying this site. I've never seen it as a pet game, the online community of it makes it special, as well as bringing inspiration to my art and writing. Maybe someday you might return. Have fun with what you do next. :)

@Anguish
I would like to have two tickets, please. Thank you for helping, you're awesome too.
@Sica Thank you, it's awesome for you to offer the opportunity to us that have not been on long, and find it difficult to impossible to get some of the older stuff. Sorry to see someone lose interest, or have RL stop them from enjoying this site. I've never seen it as a pet game, the online community of it makes it special, as well as bringing inspiration to my art and writing. Maybe someday you might return. Have fun with what you do next. :)

@Anguish
I would like to have two tickets, please. Thank you for helping, you're awesome too.
I am a Caveman :)
@Anguish

I would love two tickets please (will be stuffing the banner in my sig shortly).

@Sica

I'm really sorry you are leaving, but I wish you the best of luck no matter what. Thanks for the oppurtunity; since I joined in November its hard to get past holiday stuff :)
@Anguish

I would love two tickets please (will be stuffing the banner in my sig shortly).

@Sica

I'm really sorry you are leaving, but I wish you the best of luck no matter what. Thanks for the oppurtunity; since I joined in November its hard to get past holiday stuff :)
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
@Anguish
Ticket and I'd love to
unfortunatly, I have no space in my sig, so just one is ok!
@Anguish
Ticket and I'd love to
unfortunatly, I have no space in my sig, so just one is ok!
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
@Anguish
Sad to see another FR user go :(
I would like to enter the raffle please! I'll add the banner after a different raffle ends next week ;>.> I'll ping again then for proof
@Anguish
Sad to see another FR user go :(
I would like to enter the raffle please! I'll add the banner after a different raffle ends next week ;>.> I'll ping again then for proof
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 404 405