Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | || Bold Lines: Reprints and New!
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 137 138
@xazz Yes, I do plan to reprint it sometime soon. Right now I'm all out of gems so printing new accents is gonna take a while, though. Would you like me to add you to the pinglist?
@xazz Yes, I do plan to reprint it sometime soon. Right now I'm all out of gems so printing new accents is gonna take a while, though. Would you like me to add you to the pinglist?
I'm on FR time! Pronouns: she/her
Accents | Tumblr | Commissions
Excerpts from a Longneck Journal - beastclans-POV illustrated fic, finished
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
@Mags
please!
@Mags
please!
b_by_cas_a_fras-d9hbh7h.pngtts_by_cas_a_fras-d9hcuds.png
@xazz Alright, neat! You're on the pinglist c:
@xazz Alright, neat! You're on the pinglist c:
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
@Mags
Came across your SD Ley Lines for Skydancer and pretty much was pleased that it was the perfect accent for a dragon I've been working on since I first made an account.
I looked at your ping list, but was a little confused in how to add myself so if you (or someone else) could put me down for everything, I'd love it.

I'm definitely interested in Ley Lines for all dragons for sure ;D I've bought two already from the AH so I'm hooked.
@Mags
Came across your SD Ley Lines for Skydancer and pretty much was pleased that it was the perfect accent for a dragon I've been working on since I first made an account.
I looked at your ping list, but was a little confused in how to add myself so if you (or someone else) could put me down for everything, I'd love it.

I'm definitely interested in Ley Lines for all dragons for sure ;D I've bought two already from the AH so I'm hooked.
As a heads up: I work the graveyard shift and am not around during the days.
@Nowi Aah, I'm glad you like them! I've put you on the general pinglist, which I ping for every new accent, when I submit accents, and when they are put in the AH. If you'd like me just to ping you for Ley Lines accents, I can do that instead!
@Nowi Aah, I'm glad you like them! I've put you on the general pinglist, which I ping for every new accent, when I submit accents, and when they are put in the AH. If you'd like me just to ping you for Ley Lines accents, I can do that instead!
@Mags
The general ping list is fine by me. I do love a lot of your other work so I'm excited to see what else might snag my interest in the future (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و
Thank you for adding me and can't wait to buy more!
@Mags
The general ping list is fine by me. I do love a lot of your other work so I'm excited to see what else might snag my interest in the future (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و
Thank you for adding me and can't wait to buy more!
As a heads up: I work the graveyard shift and am not around during the days.
@roiben @chalcopyrite @sonikki @apotheocrisy
Hey! I'm thinking of doing another run of Silver Dusk, but I'm short on gems right now. If I can get a few preorders (450g) I can resubmit it! (Roiben and Chalcopyrite, you're down for the old price at 400g, since you got on the list before the price hike.)
@roiben @chalcopyrite @sonikki @apotheocrisy
Hey! I'm thinking of doing another run of Silver Dusk, but I'm short on gems right now. If I can get a few preorders (450g) I can resubmit it! (Roiben and Chalcopyrite, you're down for the old price at 400g, since you got on the list before the price hike.)
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/W8eS502.png[/img] [b]New accent - Softwings Noc F! 450g for preorders / 500g in the AH[/b][/center] @Amphiptere @Alliaero @Infomercial @Soupy @OmakeLady @Dygii @Noelblue @Nowi @Naamah @Bolty @nika @Malatise @crystaldragon @Sonikki @MewBladeXxX @Monarque @Xenysia @Galactic @Crystia [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=skin&id=1366167][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZdkXYy5.png[/img][/url][/center] @triska @Niharike @snowpea @Interlinea @cliones @Monarque @rooty @Amphiptere @yin @kozakura @Micheru @hiddenmica @refrayn @haikwoshevo @Founder @SirLeafheart @Khoshekh @Vesperupus @Cerelin @Maye @noakei @BritishSarcasm @Namor @Safaris @Malis @walrider @Ikunoche @delightfuliza @marymouse @Godspeed @damiens @Jazz @Kaesa @Nymphalidae @ysunkoiw @Silviya @Trachynhawb @World @Spark @Leonaa @Rascality @Emputti @tackysnaps @EifiCopper @Safirien @Koneko @Synchros @Angii @hat17 @azrielen @Ashallysa @buns @Cuppycakez @dorsia @Pasuteru @triska @LucidDreams @destinyswindow @Succubi @wildewinged @Angii
W8eS502.png
New accent - Softwings Noc F! 450g for preorders / 500g in the AH

@Amphiptere @Alliaero @Infomercial @Soupy @OmakeLady @Dygii @Noelblue @Nowi @Naamah @Bolty @nika @Malatise @crystaldragon @Sonikki @MewBladeXxX @Monarque @Xenysia @Galactic @Crystia

ZdkXYy5.png
@triska @Niharike @snowpea @Interlinea @cliones @Monarque @rooty @Amphiptere @yin @kozakura @Micheru @hiddenmica @refrayn @haikwoshevo @Founder @SirLeafheart @Khoshekh @Vesperupus @Cerelin @Maye @noakei @BritishSarcasm @Namor @Safaris @Malis @walrider @Ikunoche @delightfuliza @marymouse @Godspeed @damiens @Jazz @Kaesa @Nymphalidae @ysunkoiw @Silviya @Trachynhawb @World @Spark @Leonaa @Rascality @Emputti @tackysnaps @EifiCopper @Safirien @Koneko @Synchros @Angii @hat17 @azrielen @Ashallysa @buns @Cuppycakez @dorsia @Pasuteru @triska @LucidDreams @destinyswindow @Succubi @wildewinged @Angii
@Mags add me to the Softwings Noc F list
@Mags add me to the Softwings Noc F list
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Mags Hi! I'm interested in Rune Traces, the accent for male Imperials. Can I be on the list for a reprint? Thank you :]
@Mags Hi! I'm interested in Rune Traces, the accent for male Imperials. Can I be on the list for a reprint? Thank you :]
a+brindle cat.png
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 137 138