Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | || Bold Lines: Reprints and New!
1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138
@Mags Thank you :)
@Mags Thank you :)
ZQGfAQY.png
@Mags Hello! Thanks to your accent, I was able to bring this boy's colors together. I had him in my lair for a while and I was kinda having buyer's regret, but your accent fixed that and I'm happy to have him in my lair now <3 [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49656235] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/496563/49656235_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Thanks for making this beautiful accent!
@Mags
Hello! Thanks to your accent, I was able to bring this boy's colors together. I had him in my lair for a while and I was kinda having buyer's regret, but your accent fixed that and I'm happy to have him in my lair now <3 Thanks for making this beautiful accent!
@Kuratabells I'm glad you like it! It looks great on Apollon :>
@Kuratabells I'm glad you like it! It looks great on Apollon :>
I'm on FR time! Pronouns: she/her
Accents | Tumblr | Commissions
Excerpts from a Longneck Journal - beastclans-POV illustrated fic, finished
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
@Mags Greetings! I'm interested in your Accent: Lustermane M. Do you take gems?
@Mags Greetings! I'm interested in your Accent: Lustermane M. Do you take gems?
ZVpCPil.png
@Mags Is Ornate Dawn available for reprint?
@Mags Is Ornate Dawn available for reprint?
ZQGfAQY.png
@Mags Just checking in again about Accent: Lustermane M. Do you have any copies? If not, is there a chance it'll be reprinted in the future? Thanks!
@Mags Just checking in again about Accent: Lustermane M. Do you have any copies? If not, is there a chance it'll be reprinted in the future? Thanks!
ZVpCPil.png
Sorry for the delay, I've been out of town!

@Nettleflare - I'm afraid I currently don't have any copies, but it is available for reprint. Would you like me to mark you down for a preorder slot?
@Jessyta - Yes, Ornate Dawn is available for reprint! Would you like me to mark you down for a preorder slot (and if so, M or F)?
Sorry for the delay, I've been out of town!

@Nettleflare - I'm afraid I currently don't have any copies, but it is available for reprint. Would you like me to mark you down for a preorder slot?
@Jessyta - Yes, Ornate Dawn is available for reprint! Would you like me to mark you down for a preorder slot (and if so, M or F)?
I'm on FR time! Pronouns: she/her
Accents | Tumblr | Commissions
Excerpts from a Longneck Journal - beastclans-POV illustrated fic, finished
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
@Mags yes please :)
@Mags yes please :)
ZVpCPil.png
@Mags Yes please!! Male imp please :D
@Mags Yes please!! Male imp please :D
ZQGfAQY.png
@Mags ?
@Mags ?
9dfb41fc8408028c64babd65aa6080b2e545a8be.png
+3FR
she/her
USVI