Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Pkmn]Shiny Shack: CLOSED
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
@dragonNMR

The 25% off message was still up when I posted, but the raffle was technically done so I wasn't sure I'd get it. But if the price goes down to 75k, I'll need a 3rd pokemon to bring it back to over 100k. Soooo, I'll also take the male Froakie (named BlackStar (yes, with 2 capital letters)) with Torrent. According to my math, that is 112,500t.

And due to the recent dom battle a couple of my leveled dragons sold so I have the treasure for them now^^
@dragonNMR

The 25% off message was still up when I posted, but the raffle was technically done so I wasn't sure I'd get it. But if the price goes down to 75k, I'll need a 3rd pokemon to bring it back to over 100k. Soooo, I'll also take the male Froakie (named BlackStar (yes, with 2 capital letters)) with Torrent. According to my math, that is 112,500t.

And due to the recent dom battle a couple of my leveled dragons sold so I have the treasure for them now^^
My babies!
s.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.png
@fiercekitty64 I have some spare time, yes so 112.5k. Do you want to trade right now? You can send me your FC/IGN. Also, as a first time customer you get a free item with each Pokemon, anything you'd like that I have available!
@fiercekitty64 I have some spare time, yes so 112.5k. Do you want to trade right now? You can send me your FC/IGN. Also, as a first time customer you get a free item with each Pokemon, anything you'd like that I have available!
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
If I really want the Charmander, we can add it later, I like the plan you have set in place already. I sent payment for the first transaction via PM with my FC and such.

I would like to add EV training to all of them, with the following:
EV spread for Tyranitar: 252 Atk, 252 Def, 4 Spd
Free item: Choice Band
EV spread for Rotom: 248 HP, 148 Def, 52 SpAtk, 60 Spd
Free item: Choice Scarf
Nickname for Latias: Golden
EV spread for Latias: 72 HP, 184 SpAtk, 252 Spd
Free item: Life Orb

Does that fill all the gaps/question marks in the full order?
If I really want the Charmander, we can add it later, I like the plan you have set in place already. I sent payment for the first transaction via PM with my FC and such.

I would like to add EV training to all of them, with the following:
EV spread for Tyranitar: 252 Atk, 252 Def, 4 Spd
Free item: Choice Band
EV spread for Rotom: 248 HP, 148 Def, 52 SpAtk, 60 Spd
Free item: Choice Scarf
Nickname for Latias: Golden
EV spread for Latias: 72 HP, 184 SpAtk, 252 Spd
Free item: Life Orb

Does that fill all the gaps/question marks in the full order?
9a2cc6fd-03b6-4dfb-b418-68bad3507357_zps38221288.png
@dragonNMR

Alright, sending you treasure now and my friend code is 1934-1705-2835

Hmmm, I could always use more masterballs I guess? Ruby has too many legendaries lol. Weirdest complaint ever, right?

I'll be getting on Ruby as soon as I send your treasure^^
@dragonNMR

Alright, sending you treasure now and my friend code is 1934-1705-2835

Hmmm, I could always use more masterballs I guess? Ruby has too many legendaries lol. Weirdest complaint ever, right?

I'll be getting on Ruby as soon as I send your treasure^^
My babies!
@dragonNMR sorry for lateish reply! ill get online now too!
@dragonNMR sorry for lateish reply! ill get online now too!
@Seamus @fiercekitty64

Online and trading!
@fiercekitty64 what is your in game name please? :3
@Seamus @fiercekitty64

Online and trading!
@fiercekitty64 what is your in game name please? :3
@dragonNMR

It's Kitty (sometimes it's Lucus tho but this time I'm Kitty)
@dragonNMR

It's Kitty (sometimes it's Lucus tho but this time I'm Kitty)
My babies!
@dragonNMR thanks so much, sending over 20k!
@dragonNMR thanks so much, sending over 20k!
@dragonNMR

Thank you!! I'll be back and could you please ping me when you add more nicknameable shinies to your list?
@dragonNMR

Thank you!! I'll be back and could you please ping me when you add more nicknameable shinies to your list?
My babies!
@pmcbadbat I just finished 3 trades, I need some time to EV train though, I need some time to train them, think you can give me to tomorrow or Tuesday? I have a homework to get to! x'D I apologize, is that alright?
@pmcbadbat I just finished 3 trades, I need some time to EV train though, I need some time to train them, think you can give me to tomorrow or Tuesday? I have a homework to get to! x'D I apologize, is that alright?
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80