Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Pkmn]Shiny Shack: CLOSED
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 79 80
@DragonNMR

Yup c: Thank you so much, I'll be sending payment ASAP.
@DragonNMR

Yup c: Thank you so much, I'll be sending payment ASAP.
lohQBXg.png
@dragonNMR

Hey! I just got OR, so I was wondering what the time frame for my order would be? o u o
No rush, just wanting to know!
@dragonNMR

Hey! I just got OR, so I was wondering what the time frame for my order would be? o u o
No rush, just wanting to know!
IaResj6.png
@Trucy @Vovina @xCatzy @Kitsu @celeblanthir @PtolemyII @CheeseChatot @Echoscries @Snicket @AuroraStarlet @KoryuEdelgard

Thank you for participating everyone, Happy Superbowl Day! You can take down those banners! :P

Without further ado...the number is...
236!

Which makes @AuroraStarlet our winner who picked 229! Congratulations! :D
@Trucy @Vovina @xCatzy @Kitsu @celeblanthir @PtolemyII @CheeseChatot @Echoscries @Snicket @AuroraStarlet @KoryuEdelgard

Thank you for participating everyone, Happy Superbowl Day! You can take down those banners! :P

Without further ado...the number is...
236!

Which makes @AuroraStarlet our winner who picked 229! Congratulations! :D
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
wooo congrats to the winner! thank u for running the raffle :'D
wooo congrats to the winner! thank u for running the raffle :'D
ZVpCPil.png
@dragonNMR

Are your shinies able to go thru the bank and stuff at least?
@dragonNMR

Are your shinies able to go thru the bank and stuff at least?
My babies!
s.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.png
@dragonNMR

If so I would like the nicknamable female Charmander, nicknamed Georgie and if possible can you change the ability of the nickameable female Pumpkaboo to Pickup without making it unable to go thru the bank/ fight online? If so, can her nickname be Spooopy? (3 o's please)
@dragonNMR

If so I would like the nicknamable female Charmander, nicknamed Georgie and if possible can you change the ability of the nickameable female Pumpkaboo to Pickup without making it unable to go thru the bank/ fight online? If so, can her nickname be Spooopy? (3 o's please)
My babies!
s.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.png
Congratulations to the winner!

Thank you so much for hosting the raffle and taking the time to set it up! I hope to be back soon to do more business in the future. Happy shiny hunting!
Congratulations to the winner!

Thank you so much for hosting the raffle and taking the time to set it up! I hope to be back soon to do more business in the future. Happy shiny hunting!
r6J6MbS.png
Ahh thanks everyone! I can't believe I won :D thank you @dragonNMR for throwing the raffle! Do you want me to send you a PM or will you?
Ahh thanks everyone! I can't believe I won :D thank you @dragonNMR for throwing the raffle! Do you want me to send you a PM or will you?
@dragonNMR

Just a reg Reshiram
@dragonNMR

Just a reg Reshiram
fKJwbdW.png
@AuroraStarlet

Congratulations on winning the raffle :D!

@DragonNMR
Sorry I haven't been on for the last few days, but lemme know whenever you are free to trade :3
@AuroraStarlet

Congratulations on winning the raffle :D!

@DragonNMR
Sorry I haven't been on for the last few days, but lemme know whenever you are free to trade :3
lohQBXg.png
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 79 80