Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Pkmn]Shiny Shack: CLOSED
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 79 80
@EccentricBerber Froakie? Sure! And yes, I should be awake at that hour, just PM or ping me! See you later and have a great day! :)
@EccentricBerber Froakie? Sure! And yes, I should be awake at that hour, just PM or ping me! See you later and have a great day! :)
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
@dragonNMR
if you don't mind I would love a Rotom in exchange for letting you clone my Meditite~

Goodness, I have had a good week pokemon wise, that is for sure!
I hatched a 5IV shine Roselia yesterday! O wO
How has your week been? Are classes going alright? c:
@dragonNMR
if you don't mind I would love a Rotom in exchange for letting you clone my Meditite~

Goodness, I have had a good week pokemon wise, that is for sure!
I hatched a 5IV shine Roselia yesterday! O wO
How has your week been? Are classes going alright? c:
tumblr_p1rwc5XOiZ1uisimlo2_100.gif
My Mother & BFF
Feb. 10th, 1964 to
Dec. 1st, 2017
Fought cancer and lost
I love you so much, R.I.P.
................. tumblr_oz8eywPzzF1uisimlo7_r1_100.png
vDvbhyI.png
n7OCA1X.png
echo
she
+3 fr
tumblr
tumblr_oz8eywPzzF1uisimlo6_r1_100.gif
@Echoscries
You got it~

Wow, nice! Shiny Roselia looks amazing~ I need to breed one some time but I am really behind! lol I hope i finish the breed requests today! xP
As for my week thank you for asking! Chinese class is proving to be a challenge! But I'm loving it. How's your week fared? :3
@Echoscries
You got it~

Wow, nice! Shiny Roselia looks amazing~ I need to breed one some time but I am really behind! lol I hope i finish the breed requests today! xP
As for my week thank you for asking! Chinese class is proving to be a challenge! But I'm loving it. How's your week fared? :3
@dragonNMR
Yay~!

Would you like to clone my Roselia? c: I don't mind at all~

O WO another language? I can't imagine!
but at these you're enjoying the the challenge~

Well, I completed a credit, am close to completing another and had a job interview~
not a real paid job, it is a school partnership program for students to get job experience! c:
i guess i do get paid in a way... in more credits! if I get it //fingers crossed

Are you ready for me now? I can hope on whenever~
@dragonNMR
Yay~!

Would you like to clone my Roselia? c: I don't mind at all~

O WO another language? I can't imagine!
but at these you're enjoying the the challenge~

Well, I completed a credit, am close to completing another and had a job interview~
not a real paid job, it is a school partnership program for students to get job experience! c:
i guess i do get paid in a way... in more credits! if I get it //fingers crossed

Are you ready for me now? I can hope on whenever~
My Mother & BFF
Feb. 10th, 1964 to
Dec. 1st, 2017
Fought cancer and lost
vDvbhyI.png
n7OCA1X.png
echo
she
+3 fr
tumblr
@dragonNMR

Could I get a Reshiram named Presence?
Thanks in advance. I'll send you the treasure when you become aware of this request.
20k I believe?
@dragonNMR

Could I get a Reshiram named Presence?
Thanks in advance. I'll send you the treasure when you become aware of this request.
20k I believe?
fKJwbdW.png
@Echoscries I think I'd like Roselia more than Meditite! x'D

*crosses fingers* i wish you bountiful luck on that interview! Experience in any form is always great~

I can be ready for you right now! Just remind me your IGN please! xD

@Mynty Welcome Mynty, I currently don't have a nicknamble Reshiram and I haven't started SRing for one in ORAS just yet. Would you like me to ping you when I do catch it? I'm going to try and catch a shiny with some decent IVs so it would be 150k but then it would be nicknamable. Now if you just want a regular Reshiram I can catch one and name it for 20k as a Pokedex pokemon request. :)
@Echoscries I think I'd like Roselia more than Meditite! x'D

*crosses fingers* i wish you bountiful luck on that interview! Experience in any form is always great~

I can be ready for you right now! Just remind me your IGN please! xD

@Mynty Welcome Mynty, I currently don't have a nicknamble Reshiram and I haven't started SRing for one in ORAS just yet. Would you like me to ping you when I do catch it? I'm going to try and catch a shiny with some decent IVs so it would be 150k but then it would be nicknamable. Now if you just want a regular Reshiram I can catch one and name it for 20k as a Pokedex pokemon request. :)
@dragonNMR
Sounds good! I will send over the Roselia instead~

My ign is Morna and I will be on in a mo! c:
@dragonNMR
Sounds good! I will send over the Roselia instead~

My ign is Morna and I will be on in a mo! c:
My Mother & BFF
Feb. 10th, 1964 to
Dec. 1st, 2017
Fought cancer and lost
vDvbhyI.png
n7OCA1X.png
echo
she
+3 fr
tumblr
@dragonNMR

I'll just get a non-shiny for now, since I'm kinda broke. But in the future I might come back for more shiny legends!
@dragonNMR

I'll just get a non-shiny for now, since I'm kinda broke. But in the future I might come back for more shiny legends!
fKJwbdW.png
@dragonNMR Hey againXD Could I purchase another Shroomish? This time the Jolly with Quick feet:> Also would love to get it named^^
@dragonNMR Hey againXD Could I purchase another Shroomish? This time the Jolly with Quick feet:> Also would love to get it named^^
grisha_by_humerussin_small_by_skritnaja-danmxm1.png
@dragonNMR

Can I get a Tornadus for 20k
No Name
@dragonNMR

Can I get a Tornadus for 20k
No Name
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 79 80