Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Pkmn]Shiny Shack: CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80
@dragonNMR

Oh! I hadn't realized that about the Pikachu. I had just relearned of their existence and was excited about it. xD I'd definitely be interested in the new Japanese one though!

How much would a TRU Manaphy and one of those Pikachu be then?
@dragonNMR

Oh! I hadn't realized that about the Pikachu. I had just relearned of their existence and was excited about it. xD I'd definitely be interested in the new Japanese one though!

How much would a TRU Manaphy and one of those Pikachu be then?
@Ziiendris

Since, we have quite a few of the Pikachu's 75k would be fine and would 100k be reasonable for Manaphy since its rarer?
@Ziiendris

Since, we have quite a few of the Pikachu's 75k would be fine and would 100k be reasonable for Manaphy since its rarer?
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
@dragonNMR
The one I had my eye on was the shiny female Mienfoo you had on your database listing. She'd be absolutely perfect for my team if she could be nicknamed.
@dragonNMR
The one I had my eye on was the shiny female Mienfoo you had on your database listing. She'd be absolutely perfect for my team if she could be nicknamed.
tdUUSEn.pngVY2Ib2R.pngTqmhO1s.png2kmbYSo.pngjfXz9mb.png0ms5LOy.png
@GuardianLioness

Fortunately for you the original owner is a friend of mine and I can ask for it to be nicknamed. :) What name did you have in mind?
@GuardianLioness

Fortunately for you the original owner is a friend of mine and I can ask for it to be nicknamed. :) What name did you have in mind?
@dragonNMR

I'm putting together a team based on my writer's circle, so I'm giving them all variants of our internet handles. This one's mine, so I was planning on using Guardian as the nickname. ^_^
@dragonNMR

I'm putting together a team based on my writer's circle, so I'm giving them all variants of our internet handles. This one's mine, so I was planning on using Guardian as the nickname. ^_^
@GuardianLioness

Your Guardian is ready! May I have your FC and IGN? You can find mine in the primary post. And you can send the Treasure to my mail. :)
@GuardianLioness

Your Guardian is ready! May I have your FC and IGN? You can find mine in the primary post. And you can send the Treasure to my mail. :)
@dragonNMR

Hmmm.. is there any chance you could get me this?

Species: Murkrow
Shiny: Yes [30k]
Ability: Prankster [hidden] [10k]
Standard Egg Move: Brave Bird [5k]
Nature: Adamant [5k]
IVs: 31/31/x/31/31/31 (5IVs) [25k]
Special PokeBall: Luxury Ball [10k]
Nickname: Avery

Male would be highly preferred, but I'm flexible on the gender and would happily accept a female as well, as long as everything else is in order.

= 85k, I'm assuming. If the initial fee is included, then it'd be 120k.

I've been trying to get a shiny of these exact specs since.. forever, really. But my luck is abysmal with hatched shinies. :I The best hatched shiny I've ever gotten was a 5V Jolly Gible, who was completely unintended and "sort of just happened" when trying to get a good Garchomp.

If it would take off any of the price, I can give you a potential parent that would make breeding this a whole lot easier; a Murkrow (of either gender) with 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs, Adamant nature, with Prankster. Obtained in a Pokeball. I tried for months to get a Murkrow that I wanted, leaving me with a ton of non-shiny stock with these specifics.
@dragonNMR

Hmmm.. is there any chance you could get me this?

Species: Murkrow
Shiny: Yes [30k]
Ability: Prankster [hidden] [10k]
Standard Egg Move: Brave Bird [5k]
Nature: Adamant [5k]
IVs: 31/31/x/31/31/31 (5IVs) [25k]
Special PokeBall: Luxury Ball [10k]
Nickname: Avery

Male would be highly preferred, but I'm flexible on the gender and would happily accept a female as well, as long as everything else is in order.

= 85k, I'm assuming. If the initial fee is included, then it'd be 120k.

I've been trying to get a shiny of these exact specs since.. forever, really. But my luck is abysmal with hatched shinies. :I The best hatched shiny I've ever gotten was a 5V Jolly Gible, who was completely unintended and "sort of just happened" when trying to get a good Garchomp.

If it would take off any of the price, I can give you a potential parent that would make breeding this a whole lot easier; a Murkrow (of either gender) with 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs, Adamant nature, with Prankster. Obtained in a Pokeball. I tried for months to get a Murkrow that I wanted, leaving me with a ton of non-shiny stock with these specifics.
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
plague_1.png - gathering turns & coli grinding shop
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
@dragonNMR I don't suppose your shiny goodra is nicknameable? If so, I have a strong need.
@dragonNMR I don't suppose your shiny goodra is nicknameable? If so, I have a strong need.
tt10739042fltt.gif
@dragonnmr Sent my code/ign in the message with your treasure. I'll go add you. ^_^
@dragonnmr Sent my code/ign in the message with your treasure. I'll go add you. ^_^
Hello @Marine!

We'd love to help you get this guy, could you give us a Murkrow for me and @Kaseiko? We will knock out 20k for the final price which leaves it at 100k, is that alright? We will both work on it and hopefully have something for you this weekend. Send me your IGN and FC and we'll get started!
Hello @Marine!

We'd love to help you get this guy, could you give us a Murkrow for me and @Kaseiko? We will knock out 20k for the final price which leaves it at 100k, is that alright? We will both work on it and hopefully have something for you this weekend. Send me your IGN and FC and we'll get started!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80