Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Pkmn]Shiny Shack: CLOSED
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
@dragonNMR

Its perfectly fine if it takes until Tuesday. I have exams coming up next week; I'm not in a rush! And as soon as we trade for those two, I can send you the payment for the next two :3
@dragonNMR

Its perfectly fine if it takes until Tuesday. I have exams coming up next week; I'm not in a rush! And as soon as we trade for those two, I can send you the payment for the next two :3
9a2cc6fd-03b6-4dfb-b418-68bad3507357_zps38221288.png
@dragonNMR

Hey, I was just wondering if you got my PM alright? c: When I sent it a few days ago I think my internet crashed.

Also, I was wondering about the free shiny I get for being a gold rank member. Do I need to purchase something first? o:
@dragonNMR

Hey, I was just wondering if you got my PM alright? c: When I sent it a few days ago I think my internet crashed.

Also, I was wondering about the free shiny I get for being a gold rank member. Do I need to purchase something first? o:
dragonNMR sorry i havent logged on in awhile but can you sen back the 9k please
dragonNMR sorry i havent logged on in awhile but can you sen back the 9k please
@dragonNMR sorry i forgot that part
@dragonNMR sorry i forgot that part
@dragonNMR

Okay, I have enough for my next purchase from you. It seems I'm copper rank now so that means 10% off right? So I would like that male Espurr with full ivs (nicknamed Dipper) and that female Espurr with full ivs (nicknamed Mabel). That's 90k, right?
@dragonNMR

Okay, I have enough for my next purchase from you. It seems I'm copper rank now so that means 10% off right? So I would like that male Espurr with full ivs (nicknamed Dipper) and that female Espurr with full ivs (nicknamed Mabel). That's 90k, right?
My babies!
s.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.png
@dragonNMR

If possible, I'm ready to trade today :) On omega ruby. Just let me know if you have time.
@dragonNMR

If possible, I'm ready to trade today :) On omega ruby. Just let me know if you have time.
@dragonNMR @Kaseiko I'd love to order a few pokemon from you! I'm looking for:

• Meloetta
• Genesect
• Arceus
• Manaphy
• Mew

I don't need any of them to be shiny or IV/EV trained, but unnamed pokemon are HIGHLY preferred. Is this something you guys can help me with? And what would this cost per pokemon, in treasure?
@dragonNMR @Kaseiko I'd love to order a few pokemon from you! I'm looking for:

• Meloetta
• Genesect
• Arceus
• Manaphy
• Mew

I don't need any of them to be shiny or IV/EV trained, but unnamed pokemon are HIGHLY preferred. Is this something you guys can help me with? And what would this cost per pokemon, in treasure?
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.pngtDeKDnH.pngfire_rune_50x50.pngwind_rune_50x50.pngice_rune_50x50.png4ObvARi.png
@dragonNMR

I hope everything is alright with you :( Haven't heard from you since Sunday or Monday I think. It must be like spamming with all my messages but I just want you to know that anytime you have available to trade, let me know and I can make it work. Also, I'm making sure to get all the gold for all of the plan, and afterwards, I'll probably become a regular, ha...

But anyway, I sincerely hope you're okay!
@dragonNMR

I hope everything is alright with you :( Haven't heard from you since Sunday or Monday I think. It must be like spamming with all my messages but I just want you to know that anytime you have available to trade, let me know and I can make it work. Also, I'm making sure to get all the gold for all of the plan, and afterwards, I'll probably become a regular, ha...

But anyway, I sincerely hope you're okay!
Ping List:

@celeblanthir @Eriecht @EccentricBerber @Skritnaja @pmcbadbat @AuroraStarlet @SilverLanayru @Hjerl @Mynty @SheofSilence

I hope you guys have had a wonderful Valentines Day today! I apologize for the inactivity and lack of responses to your orders. This semester has been very busy and I have a lot of homework to tend to during the weekends now. I hope to get to you guys soon though so please bear with me! If I don't I promise during spring break I will. Till then I won't be accepting more orders. Thank you! :)
Ping List:

@celeblanthir @Eriecht @EccentricBerber @Skritnaja @pmcbadbat @AuroraStarlet @SilverLanayru @Hjerl @Mynty @SheofSilence

I hope you guys have had a wonderful Valentines Day today! I apologize for the inactivity and lack of responses to your orders. This semester has been very busy and I have a lot of homework to tend to during the weekends now. I hope to get to you guys soon though so please bear with me! If I don't I promise during spring break I will. Till then I won't be accepting more orders. Thank you! :)
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
@dragonNMR Haha, take your time! xD I still haven't started soft-resetting for my shiny Zekrom yet, and I'm less than 200 away from completing the NatDex. (Could've sworn I had more in my Pokébank, but I guess not. ._. TIME TO SPAM WONDER TRADE WITH BREEDING FODDER~) I know the feel all too well with school, 'cuz that's been keeping me busy lately, too. ;w;
@dragonNMR Haha, take your time! xD I still haven't started soft-resetting for my shiny Zekrom yet, and I'm less than 200 away from completing the NatDex. (Could've sworn I had more in my Pokébank, but I guess not. ._. TIME TO SPAM WONDER TRADE WITH BREEDING FODDER~) I know the feel all too well with school, 'cuz that's been keeping me busy lately, too. ;w;
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80