Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Shock Switch Upcoming Features/Bugs
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 166 167
@topsecretgirly Goodness, i hardly get more than maybe 15k a play, and i spent almost over a whole hour on easy and only got like. 7k.
Share with me your secrets omg, teach me how to get 20k+ a game
@topsecretgirly Goodness, i hardly get more than maybe 15k a play, and i spent almost over a whole hour on easy and only got like. 7k.
Share with me your secrets omg, teach me how to get 20k+ a game
vwQxiZ3.png
@Dragonbird I think it's the combos? Like, the more matches you can make before the blocks start moving up again, the more you get for your score and build up toward the special shock thing. My friends and I have been trying to figure out how the score is determined and so far all I've learned is that if you get 600k+ on Easy (I think your speed gets to 100-something by then, can't remember) the time you put it is worth it.
@Dragonbird I think it's the combos? Like, the more matches you can make before the blocks start moving up again, the more you get for your score and build up toward the special shock thing. My friends and I have been trying to figure out how the score is determined and so far all I've learned is that if you get 600k+ on Easy (I think your speed gets to 100-something by then, can't remember) the time you put it is worth it.
@topsecretgirly I see. Well, I'll try to get there but my laptop is cruddy and the game lags haha. Thank you for the advice, though! Maybe I'll be able to afford some of the things I've been wanting now :'D!
@topsecretgirly I see. Well, I'll try to get there but my laptop is cruddy and the game lags haha. Thank you for the advice, though! Maybe I'll be able to afford some of the things I've been wanting now :'D!
vwQxiZ3.png
Every time I pause the game, my time doubles. I don't know if this affects score in any way, but it's kind of distressing to be playing for ten minutes while roleplaying in another window and have it tell me I've been playing for four hours.

I play on Firefox and was on 'Normal' mode.
Every time I pause the game, my time doubles. I don't know if this affects score in any way, but it's kind of distressing to be playing for ten minutes while roleplaying in another window and have it tell me I've been playing for four hours.

I play on Firefox and was on 'Normal' mode.
I don't know what happened, but I was playing on normal mode for about half hour and it paid out nothing when I hit a game over.

http://puu.sh/3SwMs/dc74eebfd7.jpg
I don't think the image says a time but yeah, kinda annoyed. :[
I don't know what happened, but I was playing on normal mode for about half hour and it paid out nothing when I hit a game over.

http://puu.sh/3SwMs/dc74eebfd7.jpg
I don't think the image says a time but yeah, kinda annoyed. :[
Peace is but a shadow of death, desperate to forget its painful past... Though we hope for promising years. After shedding a thousand tears, yesterday's sorrow constantly nears. And while the moon still shines blue, by dawn, it will turn to scarlet hue.
A couple of things, my score isn't being reflected in the highscores and I am also experiencing the same problem with the time doubling each pause/resume. Screen below provided for proof.

2m7azkj.png
A couple of things, my score isn't being reflected in the highscores and I am also experiencing the same problem with the time doubling each pause/resume. Screen below provided for proof.

2m7azkj.png
I've got the doubling time when pausing as well. The game also gets incredibly laggy once the timestamp gets pretty high.

2dv6fds.png
I've got the doubling time when pausing as well. The game also gets incredibly laggy once the timestamp gets pretty high.

2dv6fds.png
I thought it might be worth trying the normal mode instead of no-effects to see if that ran better. And it did- there wasn't as much lag, and I was able to play for fifteen minutes, although the flashing effects were honestly a little distracting and ugly.

Then it crashed again, and this time it didn't even warn me by lagging first. /flips everything

I still wonder if it's a memory or processing issue of some sort. Switching to another window while the game was paused took noticeably longer than usual, and look at this:
GRh0YaH.jpg
There was only one other tab open in Firefox at the time (and it was Dreamwidth, which doesn't have a lot of fancy flash or HTML5 going.) For comparison, right now with five tabs open (two FR, two Dreamwidth, one imgur) Task Manager shows ~321k.

Sigh... I was really getting into a groove there... I feel kind of cheated out of my treasure.
I thought it might be worth trying the normal mode instead of no-effects to see if that ran better. And it did- there wasn't as much lag, and I was able to play for fifteen minutes, although the flashing effects were honestly a little distracting and ugly.

Then it crashed again, and this time it didn't even warn me by lagging first. /flips everything

I still wonder if it's a memory or processing issue of some sort. Switching to another window while the game was paused took noticeably longer than usual, and look at this:
GRh0YaH.jpg
There was only one other tab open in Firefox at the time (and it was Dreamwidth, which doesn't have a lot of fancy flash or HTML5 going.) For comparison, right now with five tabs open (two FR, two Dreamwidth, one imgur) Task Manager shows ~321k.

Sigh... I was really getting into a groove there... I feel kind of cheated out of my treasure.
Chewy Tentacle
Ugh, I can't get an edit to go through because of the lag.

@Thrage I meant to ping you in the first place. Hopefully my attempts to edit one in didn't ping you several times (I've seen that happen.)

Hope I wasn't too rude, I shouldn't post when grumpy.
Ugh, I can't get an edit to go through because of the lag.

@Thrage I meant to ping you in the first place. Hopefully my attempts to edit one in didn't ping you several times (I've seen that happen.)

Hope I wasn't too rude, I shouldn't post when grumpy.
Chewy Tentacle
Played no-effects mode for about 4 minutes before crash to desktop (firefox, latest version, I figure you know this by now) I like the no-effects version though :)
Played no-effects mode for about 4 minutes before crash to desktop (firefox, latest version, I figure you know this by now) I like the no-effects version though :)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 166 167