Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Shock Switch Upcoming Features/Bugs
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 166 167
Same here with both me and a friend. It was giving out treasure earlier this morning, nothing now.
Same here with both me and a friend. It was giving out treasure earlier this morning, nothing now.
I don't remember my score, but I didn't get payed today either. It was working fine yesterday.
I don't remember my score, but I didn't get payed today either. It was working fine yesterday.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gifpw4DoZq.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif

3178.png9614.png17111.png26198.png38829.png44325.png
Similar treasure situation for me. After winning over 11,000 treasure, I navigate away and lose all of my winnings. (kinda bummed since I spent over 30min building up my score for the treasure). Not sure if it is the game, or the server...
~~~
EDIT: Immediately after posting my treasure reappeared again
Similar treasure situation for me. After winning over 11,000 treasure, I navigate away and lose all of my winnings. (kinda bummed since I spent over 30min building up my score for the treasure). Not sure if it is the game, or the server...
~~~
EDIT: Immediately after posting my treasure reappeared again
You know who I am.
||Artwork||
[quote name="Frannyan" date="2013-08-03 12:51:05" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=24&id=411306#920731"]Same here with both me and a friend. It was giving out treasure earlier this morning, nothing now. [/quote]I just finished playing a normal game and no treasure when it had to end [b]Edit: After some jumping around on the site my awarded Treasure showed up from the game[/b]
I just finished playing a normal game and no treasure when it had to end
Edit: After some jumping around on the site my awarded Treasure showed up from the game
Something here later
I noticed a bug with the pause feature. No idea if it has been mentioned.

Every time you hit the pause button it DOUBLES your time. I was playing around with that feature and got my time up to 25+ hours. However I regret doing that because I didn't get ANY treasure for the actual 45 minutes I did play. :(
I noticed a bug with the pause feature. No idea if it has been mentioned.

Every time you hit the pause button it DOUBLES your time. I was playing around with that feature and got my time up to 25+ hours. However I regret doing that because I didn't get ANY treasure for the actual 45 minutes I did play. :(
Bonsai.png
Hm, I have the same problem with the treasure. And suddenly, my lucky streak resetted to 0. I did'nt notice it reappeared, though. I will keep my eyes peeled for the next round!

Edit: So the treasure and lucky streak reappeared after the next game session. :)
Hm, I have the same problem with the treasure. And suddenly, my lucky streak resetted to 0. I did'nt notice it reappeared, though. I will keep my eyes peeled for the next round!

Edit: So the treasure and lucky streak reappeared after the next game session. :)
v7gq.jpg
Played a 35 minute session on Very Easy (normally would have netted around 16k), but there was no payout info at the end and neither my treasure amount nor lucky streak filled. Reloaded the page and did a 1-minute Very Easy session, which reported I received 487t, but I also got the 16k from the previous playthrough at the same time.
Played a 35 minute session on Very Easy (normally would have netted around 16k), but there was no payout info at the end and neither my treasure amount nor lucky streak filled. Reloaded the page and did a 1-minute Very Easy session, which reported I received 487t, but I also got the 16k from the previous playthrough at the same time.
U3uWWAU.png
I forgot to mention this before but I thought it was something I did.

I hear people commenting about the music in the game. I hear nothing. I have my sound on, the game isn't set to mute, but there is no sound for me. Nothing at all. I didn't see anywhere I could have turned off the sound effects or music.

I am running Chromium under Ubuntu 12.04.
I forgot to mention this before but I thought it was something I did.

I hear people commenting about the music in the game. I hear nothing. I have my sound on, the game isn't set to mute, but there is no sound for me. Nothing at all. I didn't see anywhere I could have turned off the sound effects or music.

I am running Chromium under Ubuntu 12.04.
light-item-shop-button.png
I was playing on Normal today and reached a score of 660000+, a new record for myself!

Except, it didn't award any treasure. :(

When I tried to open a new tab to the forums to report the issue, it gave me the heavy load warning, so the issue might be related to that. It makes me sad because that was about 35 minutes of play on Normal mode wasted.

Oops! It fixed itself. I left it sit for about 15 minutes and it finally awarded the treasure. XD
I was playing on Normal today and reached a score of 660000+, a new record for myself!

Except, it didn't award any treasure. :(

When I tried to open a new tab to the forums to report the issue, it gave me the heavy load warning, so the issue might be related to that. It makes me sad because that was about 35 minutes of play on Normal mode wasted.

Oops! It fixed itself. I left it sit for about 15 minutes and it finally awarded the treasure. XD
HEPmLsK.png
this isn't a bug but I had been playing for an hour with 400k or so points and I paused to check something on another tab and switched back and accidentally slipped with my touchpad and clicked on the link to this thread and lost my score and time for no treasure or anything.

could you please add something like a confirmation dialogue box asking if you're sure you want to leave the page? that was really frustrating to have happen ):
this isn't a bug but I had been playing for an hour with 400k or so points and I paused to check something on another tab and switched back and accidentally slipped with my touchpad and clicked on the link to this thread and lost my score and time for no treasure or anything.

could you please add something like a confirmation dialogue box asking if you're sure you want to leave the page? that was really frustrating to have happen ):
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 166 167