Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Chest Challenge 2015
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 127 128
@CountofCasualty

Doing fine, just plodding along but as reliquiaen mentioned earlier, the biggest problem I'm running into is not having very many familiars left that I can bond with but it is only february (and more could be released this year ouo ) ... And I started off with a high number of chests anyway.

Difficulty: Hard

Progress as of 01/02/2015
Chests:
Rusted Treasure Chests: 715
Iron Treasure Chests: 78
Gilded Treasure Chests 30
Treasure Packs: 1236
Crates & Holiday Chests: Got loads but not opening these :3
Eggs: 1
@CountofCasualty

Doing fine, just plodding along but as reliquiaen mentioned earlier, the biggest problem I'm running into is not having very many familiars left that I can bond with but it is only february (and more could be released this year ouo ) ... And I started off with a high number of chests anyway.

Difficulty: Hard

Progress as of 01/02/2015
Chests:
Rusted Treasure Chests: 715
Iron Treasure Chests: 78
Gilded Treasure Chests 30
Treasure Packs: 1236
Crates & Holiday Chests: Got loads but not opening these :3
Eggs: 1
@Gaia - Did I read that correctly? You have 36,158 rusted chests?!?! You weren't kidding when you said you traded for a bunch. :)
@Gaia - Did I read that correctly? You have 36,158 rusted chests?!?! You weren't kidding when you said you traded for a bunch. :)
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94672840.png87809713.png.png
@HSoup: Oh something must've gone wrong! I have 158.. Perhaps I didn't delete the 36 properly xD I would be soo incredibly rich if I had that many chests! Hahaha!
Thanks for the heads-up
@HSoup: Oh something must've gone wrong! I have 158.. Perhaps I didn't delete the 36 properly xD I would be soo incredibly rich if I had that many chests! Hahaha!
Thanks for the heads-up
@CountofCasualty I'm gonna squeeze in here if you don't mind. Doing intermediate
@CountofCasualty I'm gonna squeeze in here if you don't mind. Doing intermediate
W2fTsCC.pngYOU THOUGHT IT WAS A SIGNATURE, BUT IT WAS I, DIO!3hF8p5D.png
@Gaia - I thought, "Wow that was some crazy insane trading." Then I was thinking how long it would take to put that many chests into PMs and then how long it would take to even accept them all. LOL

@Paperdragon337 - Welcome to the challenge.
@Gaia - I thought, "Wow that was some crazy insane trading." Then I was thinking how long it would take to put that many chests into PMs and then how long it would take to even accept them all. LOL

@Paperdragon337 - Welcome to the challenge.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94672840.png87809713.png.png
@CountofCasualty: Hit me! Intermediate+ (will only open penny jars for the swipp swap; will reserve the right to autosell if I'm in a pinch but unlikely to do it more than once a month a stack or two)
@CountofCasualty: Hit me! Intermediate+ (will only open penny jars for the swipp swap; will reserve the right to autosell if I'm in a pinch but unlikely to do it more than once a month a stack or two)
tumblr_inline_ngstztjukL1rvrguk.png
tumblr_niqg4wZf5W1qfdqpwo2_r1_250.png Breed my dragons (wind)
@CountofCasualty I'll be doing intermediate since I don't have that much time to play at the Fairgrounds.

January was a bit "meh" for me. At least, I got a few festival chests (tons of repeated ones but sold then before deciding to do the challenge :/).
I'm also depositing treasure on my vault to save up. Every time I go past the 100k mark, I deposit it. I do this with gems every time I reach 10. It really helps me saving up because I kind of forget the vault exists.
@CountofCasualty I'll be doing intermediate since I don't have that much time to play at the Fairgrounds.

January was a bit "meh" for me. At least, I got a few festival chests (tons of repeated ones but sold then before deciding to do the challenge :/).
I'm also depositing treasure on my vault to save up. Every time I go past the 100k mark, I deposit it. I do this with gems every time I reach 10. It really helps me saving up because I kind of forget the vault exists.
H2dlgsE.jpg
@CountofCasualty I actually started hoarding chests at the beginning of the year after seeing your gran opening but only just now found this ^^; I'll be doing Intermediate.

As of today
Rusted Chests: 55
Iron Chests: 16
Gilded Chests: 7
Eggs: 15 (not counting Noct ones)
Treasure Packs: N/A (will open these as I get them)

My problem is I'm not sure how many chests I can get this year. I have 241 unique familiars, 208 of them are already awakened and only 12 non-ks ones I don't own ^^;
@CountofCasualty I actually started hoarding chests at the beginning of the year after seeing your gran opening but only just now found this ^^; I'll be doing Intermediate.

As of today
Rusted Chests: 55
Iron Chests: 16
Gilded Chests: 7
Eggs: 15 (not counting Noct ones)
Treasure Packs: N/A (will open these as I get them)

My problem is I'm not sure how many chests I can get this year. I have 241 unique familiars, 208 of them are already awakened and only 12 non-ks ones I don't own ^^;
icefull2.png
@CountofCasualty For some reason my row is protected so I can't update it but my new stats are as follows:
51 rusted
25 iron
10 gilded
And this has been me not necessarily bonding with familiars every day and also depositing any new chests from gathering and whatnot so that I'm not opening up anything.
The hardest part would have to be getting them, but I've got plenty of time over the course of the next year!
@CountofCasualty For some reason my row is protected so I can't update it but my new stats are as follows:
51 rusted
25 iron
10 gilded
And this has been me not necessarily bonding with familiars every day and also depositing any new chests from gathering and whatnot so that I'm not opening up anything.
The hardest part would have to be getting them, but I've got plenty of time over the course of the next year!
1artismydrug_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77ji.png wsc_banner_by_lizziecat1279-db1jbdq.pngwyrillengenedresize_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77m6.png
I have to say, January was a bit easier than I thought it would be, and I got more chests than i thought I would, even though I joined in about two weeks into the challenge. ^^;;

I have awful luck though, so the only chests I can really get are from familiars, never anything from the coli. I only ever get treasure packs, sometimes. Ahaha.

But here are my stats for January:

Rusted Chests: 14
Iron Chests: 21
Gilded Chests: 0
Festival Chests: 0
Treasure Packs: 99

I also didn't know we could do eggs, but I never get eggs so /shrugs/
I have to say, January was a bit easier than I thought it would be, and I got more chests than i thought I would, even though I joined in about two weeks into the challenge. ^^;;

I have awful luck though, so the only chests I can really get are from familiars, never anything from the coli. I only ever get treasure packs, sometimes. Ahaha.

But here are my stats for January:

Rusted Chests: 14
Iron Chests: 21
Gilded Chests: 0
Festival Chests: 0
Treasure Packs: 99

I also didn't know we could do eggs, but I never get eggs so /shrugs/
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 127 128