Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Chest Challenge 2015
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 127 128
@CountofCasualty
Add me to intermediate! I may open festival chests if they have a skin I want, though...
/cheater
@CountofCasualty
Add me to intermediate! I may open festival chests if they have a skin I want, though...
/cheater
@CountofCasualty - I'd like to join the fun. I guess mine will be intermediate because I plan on saving all types of chests and treasure packs, but I am not going to limit my selling of other loot.
@CountofCasualty - I'd like to join the fun. I guess mine will be intermediate because I plan on saving all types of chests and treasure packs, but I am not going to limit my selling of other loot.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
@CountofCasualty Oh, cool! I'd like to sign up for the Intermediate level, because I don't think I'll be able to keep track of which chests I got from Familiars and which ones I got from digging. Or... wait, do Broken Penny Jars count as chests or treasure packs? *clueless*
@CountofCasualty Oh, cool! I'd like to sign up for the Intermediate level, because I don't think I'll be able to keep track of which chests I got from Familiars and which ones I got from digging. Or... wait, do Broken Penny Jars count as chests or treasure packs? *clueless*
gekDtXY.png | blhNXG3.png | cU74Yk.jpg | lUc1aX6.gif | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1641232gekDtXY.png[/url] | ThanksgivingBadge_zps9cef2f12.png | kuxtrjm.png CAKE WALK | iQrUd5S.png LOST |
@Countofcasualty

Why not, sign me up for hard. I won't regret this next year when my hands explode from opening chests.
@Countofcasualty

Why not, sign me up for hard. I won't regret this next year when my hands explode from opening chests.
DidSomeoneSaySpreadsheets_zpsbee5cc96.png
@twotone those are treasure packs! Same with all of the treasure items that drop from the coli(bar rusted chests)
@twotone those are treasure packs! Same with all of the treasure items that drop from the coli(bar rusted chests)
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
@Yiu113 you won't be able to hold all the treasure and gems. It'll just flow through your computer screen onto you.
@Yiu113 you won't be able to hold all the treasure and gems. It'll just flow through your computer screen onto you.
I'd like to do this, basically intermediate guidelines but not super serious about it. I want to open everything the day the Nocturne event starts next year.
Maybe don't sign me up because I'm probably going to allow myself exceptions for festival things and idk...
I'd like to do this, basically intermediate guidelines but not super serious about it. I want to open everything the day the Nocturne event starts next year.
Maybe don't sign me up because I'm probably going to allow myself exceptions for festival things and idk...
37039_s.gif tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
[quote name="CountofCasualty" date="2015-01-02 17:00:38"]@Yiu113 you won't be able to hold all the treasure and gems. It'll just flow through your computer screen onto you.[/quote] Woo, time to drown in gems.
CountofCasualty wrote on 2015-01-02 17:00:38:

Woo, time to drown in gems.
DidSomeoneSaySpreadsheets_zpsbee5cc96.png
@HSoup: yes come join the fun! c:

@Countofcasualty; also, I think you can put me down as Intermediate, but I'll be doing my own little almost-hard version.

Also my data so far: 8 rusted chests, 0 iron and gilded, and 2 treasure packs..

I've also made a check of my inventory, counted all my familiars (1463 O_O), unequipped apparel (818 O_O), and the hoard-sell value of all the items I have (12 million O_O). Put it all together in a spreadsheet, which I'll be using to track my progress for each month as well as to compare January 1st with December 31st! ^_^ I'm curious to see how much I can make in a year!
@HSoup: yes come join the fun! c:

@Countofcasualty; also, I think you can put me down as Intermediate, but I'll be doing my own little almost-hard version.

Also my data so far: 8 rusted chests, 0 iron and gilded, and 2 treasure packs..

I've also made a check of my inventory, counted all my familiars (1463 O_O), unequipped apparel (818 O_O), and the hoard-sell value of all the items I have (12 million O_O). Put it all together in a spreadsheet, which I'll be using to track my progress for each month as well as to compare January 1st with December 31st! ^_^ I'm curious to see how much I can make in a year!
@Gerbilfuzz You can make your own rules, if you want! It's a challenge but it's totally up to you if you want to open festival chests but not chests you get from digging/in the coli.
@Gerbilfuzz You can make your own rules, if you want! It's a challenge but it's totally up to you if you want to open festival chests but not chests you get from digging/in the coli.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 127 128