Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Chest Challenge 2015
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128
@Radiocreep Yup! The new Thread is right here. Sorry, I was going to ping people and then forgot. ;_;
@Radiocreep Yup! The new Thread is right here. Sorry, I was going to ping people and then forgot. ;_;
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
@Count
Sweet, thank you for the fast response! ^^
@Count
Sweet, thank you for the fast response! ^^
wMXAg3w.png
It's actually 2 now where I am lmao but anyway HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! Tbh I didn't really strive to collect as many chests as I could, since I pair dragons and familiars for lore reasons instead of profit ones and at some point I was gone long enough for my clan's energy to dip to [i]twenty percent[/i] (curse you course fieldwork!!!) Anyway I ended the year with: 71 Rusted Chests 33 Iron Chests 19 Gilded Chests 325 Treasure Packs 6 Holiday Chests 1 Shadow Egg 8 Strange Chests (but I opened 2 the first day and 7 on Christmas) 1 Nocturne Egg (I DON'T REMEMBER GETTING THIS OMG) ........which isn't a lot compared to everyone else but I'm happy ;v; Will vault all my items and currency and update this post when I get opening! Edit: AWW YEAH LOOT TIME [quote=Treasure Packs] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] 73400 [item=Broken Bottle]x251 [item=Ivy]x34 [item=Topaz Guppy]x16 [item=Birch Twigs]x25 [item=Gravel]x2 [item=Blue Quartz]x5 [item=Broken Pottery Piece]x16 [/quote] [quote=Rusted Chests] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] 84013 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 1 2 pages of Materials 1 page of Apparel 3 pages of Other [b]Significant Loot:[/b] [item=Simple Copper Bracelets] [item=Simple Darksteel Wing Bangles] [item=Forest Green Neck Wrap] [item=Woodland Headband] [item=Black and White Flair Scarf] [item=Blue and Brown Flair Scarf] [item=Pretty Pink Tail Bow] [item=Ornate Gold Bracelet] [item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Wing Loop] [item=Vibrant Rogue Mask] [item=Forest Rogue Gloves] [/quote] [quote=Iron Chests] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] 116413 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 99 1 page of Materials 2 pages of Apparel 1 page of Familiars 2 pages of Other [b]Significant Loot:[/b] UMM ALL APPAREL AND FAMILIARS ARE SIGNIFICANT TO ME UHH [item=Iron Filigree Banner] [item=Gold Filigree Tail Guard] [item=Burnished Filigree Breastplate] [item=Leather Aviator Satchel] [item=Tanned Rogue Bracers] [item=Tanned Rogue Hood] [item=Vibrant Rogue Hood] [item=Vibrant Rogue Mask] [item=Longneck Wanderer] [item=Searing Jackalope] I CAN'T TELL WHICH ONES ARE MORE SIGNIFICANT THAN OTHERS [/quote] [quote=Gilded Chests] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] 140443 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 284 1 page of Materials 1 page of Apparel 1 page of Familiars 1 page of Other So uh. I was kinda just screaming all throughout I've never had this many familiars and apparel before in my life holy mama [b]Significant Loot:[/b] [item=Whisperer's Cowl] [item=Pleated Ruff] [item=Gossamer Silk Scarf] [item=Peridot Flourish Wing Drape] [item=Cobalt Filigree Gauntlets] [item=Crimson Rogue Bracers] [item=Crimson Rogue Footpads] [item=Dappled Seal] [item=Rainbow Sprite] [item=Umbra Wolf] [item=Common Podid] [item=Mammertee] [item=Abyss Striker] [Mottle Buttersnake] [item=Wintermane Spearman] [item=Sparkling Stinger] [item=Apatite Fisher] [/quote] This had been so so so much fun, I'm definitely doing it again this year!
It's actually 2 now where I am lmao but anyway HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Tbh I didn't really strive to collect as many chests as I could, since I pair dragons and familiars for lore reasons instead of profit ones and at some point I was gone long enough for my clan's energy to dip to twenty percent (curse you course fieldwork!!!)

Anyway I ended the year with:

71 Rusted Chests
33 Iron Chests
19 Gilded Chests
325 Treasure Packs
6 Holiday Chests
1 Shadow Egg

8 Strange Chests (but I opened 2 the first day and 7 on Christmas)
1 Nocturne Egg (I DON'T REMEMBER GETTING THIS OMG)

........which isn't a lot compared to everyone else but I'm happy ;v;

Will vault all my items and currency and update this post when I get opening!

Edit: AWW YEAH LOOT TIME
Treasure Packs wrote:
icon_treasure.png 73400

Broken Bottle x251 Ivy x34 Topaz Guppy x16 Birch Twigs x25 Gravel x2 Blue Quartz x5 Broken Pottery Piece x16
Rusted Chests wrote:
icon_treasure.png 84013
icon_gems.png 1

2 pages of Materials
1 page of Apparel
3 pages of Other

Significant Loot:

Simple Copper Bracelets Simple Darksteel Wing Bangles Forest Green Neck Wrap Woodland Headband Black and White Flair Scarf Blue and Brown Flair Scarf Pretty Pink Tail Bow Ornate Gold Bracelet Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Wing Loop Vibrant Rogue Mask Forest Rogue Gloves
Iron Chests wrote:
icon_treasure.png 116413
icon_gems.png 99

1 page of Materials
2 pages of Apparel
1 page of Familiars
2 pages of Other

Significant Loot:

UMM ALL APPAREL AND FAMILIARS ARE SIGNIFICANT TO ME UHH

Iron Filigree Banner Gold Filigree Tail Guard Burnished Filigree Breastplate Leather Aviator Satchel Tanned Rogue Bracers Tanned Rogue Hood Vibrant Rogue Hood Vibrant Rogue Mask Longneck Wanderer Searing Jackalope

I CAN'T TELL WHICH ONES ARE MORE SIGNIFICANT THAN OTHERS
Gilded Chests wrote:
icon_treasure.png 140443
icon_gems.png 284

1 page of Materials
1 page of Apparel
1 page of Familiars
1 page of Other

So uh. I was kinda just screaming all throughout I've never had this many familiars and apparel before in my life holy mama

Significant Loot:

Whisperer's Cowl Pleated Ruff Gossamer Silk Scarf Peridot Flourish Wing Drape Cobalt Filigree Gauntlets Crimson Rogue Bracers Crimson Rogue Footpads Dappled Seal Rainbow Sprite Umbra Wolf Common Podid Mammertee Abyss Striker [Mottle Buttersnake] Wintermane Spearman Sparkling Stinger Apatite Fisher

This had been so so so much fun, I'm definitely doing it again this year!
Tnhnf9i.png .. any pronoun | FR time +15/16
secretly always online
a1rYPJ5.png
#KulayRosasAngBukas
Okay, time to start opening! I might have to do some today and some tomorrow due to sheer number of chests. I did a bit a clean up of my hoard, but I didn't move everything to my vault because that would be incredibly time consuming (both ways), so I'll record as I go.

Total Chests + Packs = 2243
Total Chests = 1492
Total Packs = 752

189,800t from packs! Vaulted and moving onto Rusted Chests.

1052 Rusted Treasure Chests

Apparel: 103
Treasure: 1,289,037

380 Iron Treasure Chests

Apparel: 423
Familiars: 97
Gems: 1,176
Treasure: 1,320,943

59 Gilded Decorative Chests

Apparel: 58
Familiars: 49
Gems: 929
Treasure: 437,629

10 Strange Chests

2 Conjurer's Cloak
1 Polarfreeze Defender
1 Nocturne Egg
1 Sundial Imposter
2 Slumbering Charlatan
1 Fallbrush Fraud
1 Opposing Forces
1 Timber Tender

Managed it all in one day! That was still kinda exhausting though. So much apparel! I doubt I'll have to buy Baldwin fodder for a while. Lots and lots of treasure, I'm thrilled ^_^
Okay, time to start opening! I might have to do some today and some tomorrow due to sheer number of chests. I did a bit a clean up of my hoard, but I didn't move everything to my vault because that would be incredibly time consuming (both ways), so I'll record as I go.

Total Chests + Packs = 2243
Total Chests = 1492
Total Packs = 752

189,800t from packs! Vaulted and moving onto Rusted Chests.

1052 Rusted Treasure Chests

Apparel: 103
Treasure: 1,289,037

380 Iron Treasure Chests

Apparel: 423
Familiars: 97
Gems: 1,176
Treasure: 1,320,943

59 Gilded Decorative Chests

Apparel: 58
Familiars: 49
Gems: 929
Treasure: 437,629

10 Strange Chests

2 Conjurer's Cloak
1 Polarfreeze Defender
1 Nocturne Egg
1 Sundial Imposter
2 Slumbering Charlatan
1 Fallbrush Fraud
1 Opposing Forces
1 Timber Tender

Managed it all in one day! That was still kinda exhausting though. So much apparel! I doubt I'll have to buy Baldwin fodder for a while. Lots and lots of treasure, I'm thrilled ^_^
[center][b]Finally opened everything![/b] @DragonWolfie [u][b]Grand Totals![/b][/u] Treasure: [b]2,593,910[/b] Gems: [b]2299[/b] Apparel: [b]418[/b] Familiars: [b]155[/b] Skins/Accents: [b]41[/b][/center] I'm er, just going to bask in the glory of so much stuff for a while... and then spend it :D [b][u]Total containers[/u]: 2266[/b] Rusted Chests: 504 Iron Chests: 249 Gilded Chests: 99 Treasure Packs: 1339 Crates: 12 [i](+2 unopened duplicates that I'll be selling).[/i] Holiday Chests: 29 [i](+32 unopened duplicates that I'll keep for the chest, trade or sell).[/i] [u][b]Treasure Packs.[/b][/u] Treasure: [b]258,855[/b] Gems: [b]6[/b] [u][b]Rusted Chests.[/b][/u] Treasure: [b]639,666[/b] Apparel: [b]41[/b] Notable Apparel: [item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Earrings] [item=Black and White Flair Scarf] [item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Leg Band] [item=Vibrant Rogue Gloves] [item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Tail Ring] [item=Forestsong Face Mask] X3 [item=Daisy Flowerfall] [item=Blue and Brown Flair Scarf] [item=Bright Rogue Mask] [item=Forest Rogue Mask] [u][b]Iron Chests.[/b][/u] Treasure: [b]869,179[/b] Gems: [b]747[/b] Apparel: [b]283[/b] Familiars: [b]71[/b] Notable Apparel: [item=Ebony Filigree Breastplate] X3 [item=Silver Filigree Boots] X2 [item=Dusk Rogue Bracers] X4 [item=Leather Aviator Gloves] X2 [item=Emerald Aviator Satchel] X3 [item=Blue and Brown Flair Scarf] X3 [item=Teardrop Citrine Armlet] [item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Armlet] X3 [item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Bracelet] [item=Burnished Filigree Tail Guard] [item=Dusk Rogue Hood] [item=Teardrop Citrine Choker] [item=Contrast Rogue Gloves] X2 [item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Choker] X3 [item=Navy Aviator Gloves] X2 [item=Vibrant Rogue Tail Binding] [item=Dusk Rogue Mask] X2 [item=Green and White Flair Scarf] X2 [item=Gold Aviator Gloves] X2 [item=Gold Aviator Satchel] X2 [item=Crimson Rogue Bracers] [item=Chestnut Tail Feathers] X2 [item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Pendant] [item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Leg Band] X3 [item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Choker] [item=Golden Birdskull Armband] [item=Crimson Aviator Satchel] X2 [item=Gold Filigree Gauntlets] [item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Earrings] X2 [item=Tanned Rogue Hood] X2 [item=Dusk Rogue Tail Binding] X2 [item=Golden Birdskull Wingpiece] [item=Teardrop Citrine Pendant] X2 [item=Vibrant Rogue Bracers] [item=Crimson Rogue Tail Binding] [item=Bleached Peacekeeping Vest] X2 [item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Armlet] X3 [item=Sapphire Feathered Wings] [item=Vibrant Rogue Hood] [item=Blue Warrior Face Mask] [item=Ebony Filigree Gauntlets] [item=Silver Filigree Helmet] [item=Sapphire Tail Feathers] [item=Silver Filigree Breastplate] [item=Vibrant Rogue Gloves] [item=Tanned Rogue Tail Binding] [item=Gold Filigree Tail Guard] [item=Crimson Rogue Gloves] X4 [item=Forest Rogue Bracers] [item=Silver Filigree Gauntlets] [item=Bright Rogue Wing Guard] X2 [item=Woodland Headband] [item=Gold Filigree Boots] [item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Necklace] [item=Forest Rogue Gloves] [item=Dusk Rogue Wing Guard] [item=Ivory Aviator Scarf] [item=Woodland Vest] [item=Black and White Flair Scarf] [item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Tail Ring] X2 [item=Forestsong Face Mask] [item=Teardrop Citrine Ring] [item=Contrast Rogue Hood] [item=Contrast Aviator Gloves] [item=Teardrop Citrine Earrings] [item=Bleached Peacekeeping Headband] [item=Bright Rogue Tail Binding] [item=Navy Aviator Scarf] [item=Golden Birdskull Headdress] [item=Teardrop Citrine Necklace] [item=Tanned Rogue Footpads] [item=Forest Rogue Mask] [item=Silver Filigree Tail Guard] [item=Golden Birdskull Necklace] [item=Burnished Filigree Helmet] [item=White Aviator Scarf] [item=Ebony Filigree Tail Guard] Notable Familiars: [item=Smoky Bantam Fangar] X2 [item=Shalebuck] [item=Iridescent Scaleback] X3 [item=Serthis Alchemist] X3 [item=Fan Scorpion] X2 [item=Noggle] [item=Sunspot Clouddancer] [item=Cumulous Seal] [item=Dodo] [item=Hedgehog] X2 [item=Peacock Scorpion] X2 [item=Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse] [item=Swift Lumen] [item=Deepmine Aardvark] X2 [item=Scaleback] [item=Irradiated Astronomer] [item=Bramble Guardian] [item=Barkback Boar] [u][b]Gilded Chests.[/b][/u] Treasure: [b]725,610[/b] Gems: [b]1507[/b] Apparel: [b]94[/b] Familiars: [b]84[/b] Other: [b]55[/b] Notable Apparel: [i]For these, I haven't shown Teardrop, Rogue, Aviator if I've already got them in Rusted/Iron Chests.[/i] [item=Iron Filigree Wing Guard] [item=Teardrop Ruby Tail Ring] [item=Sky Blue Silk Veil] [item=Pearl Flourish Bracelet] [item=Ebony Filigree Gauntlets] X2 [item=Sky Blue Fillet] [item=Lemongrass Feathered Wings] [item=Umbral Wreath] [item=Vibrant Rogue Wing Guard] [item=Amethyst Flourish Belt] [item=Eastsong Face Mask] [item=Vibrant Rogue Footpads] [item=Golden Leg Silks] [item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Anklet] [item=Eastsong Haori] [item=Ebony Filigree Helmet] X2 [item=Green and White Flair Scarf] [item=Cobalt Filigree Breastplate] [item=Ebony Filigree Banner] [item=Golden Birdskull Armband] [item=Golden Arm Silks] [item=Golden Birdskull Wingpiece] [item=Amber Flourish Belt] [item=Celadon Fillet] [item=Forest Rogue Vest] [item=Cobalt Filigree Boots] [item=Teardrop Jade Wing Loop] [item=Pearl Flourish Belt] [item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Leg Band] [item=Gossamer Silk Scarf] [item=Amethyst Flourish Tail Drape] [item=Peridot Flourish Belt] Notable Familiars: [i]I haven't shown any familiars I've already got from a Rusted/Iron Chest.[/i] [item=Steelhound] X2 [item=Brown River Flight] X2 [item=GoldThroated Sparrow] X2 [item=Umbra Wolf] [item=Cardinal Hippogriff] [item=Shellion] [item=King Parda] [item=Tigerblood Foo] X2 [item=Fallen Streak] [item=Wetland Unicorn] [item=Clearwater Oracle] [item=Scarlet Flycatcher] X2 [item=Shattered Serpent] [item=Peacevine Aardvark] [item=Velvet Floracat] [item=Black Wolf] [item=Ringlet Amphithere] [item=Stonewatch Prince] X2 [item=Celestial Antelope] [item=Tourmaline Vustal] [item=Ragamouse] [item=Mossy Cerdae] Other: [item=Ripped-up Papyrus Message] [item=Enigmatic Scribblings] [item=Indecipherable Textscroll] [item=Incomprehensible Scribblings] X2 [item=Confusing Scriptscratches] [item=Obscure Runic Vellum] X3 [item=Hourglass] [item=Disintegrating Runescrap] [item=Weirdly-Scrawled Missive] [item=Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll] X3 :D [item=Playful Windsinger Puppet] [item=Silver Pocketwatch] [item=Nature Runestone] [item=Shadow Runestone] X2 [item=Scrawled Muddy Parchment] X2 [item=Unintelliginle Papyrus Scroll] [item=Strange Runic Letter] X3 [item=Illegible Glyphscroll] [item=Illegible Torn Letter] [item=Arcane Runestone] [item=Scrawled Paper Textscroll] [item=Small Indecipherable Text] [item=Confusing Folded Document] [item=Incomprehensible Record] [item=Ambiguous Scriptscratches] [item=Tarnished Runic Scripture] [item=Fading Crumpled Scribbles] [item=Trampled Narrative] X2 [item=Foreign Runic Scribbles] [item=Puzzling Runic Textscroll] X2 [item=Tiny Runic Missive] [item=Heavy Earthshaker Idol] [item=Copper Pocketwatch] [item=Baffling Moldy Vellum] [item=Moldy Fading Parchment] [item=Tarnished Correspondence] X2 [item=Harrowing Vellum Missive] [item=Exotic Arcanist Idol] [item=Unfathomable Runic Text] [item=Furry Icewarden Puppet] [item=Strange-smelling Vellum] [item=Baffling Scrap of Paper] [u][b]Crates.[/b][/u] Skins/Accents: [b]12[/b] Treasure: [b]28,100[/b] Gems: [b]10[/b] [u][b]Holiday Chests.[/b][/u] Skins/Accents: [b]29[/b] Treasure: [b]72,500[/b] Gems: [b]29[/b]
Finally opened everything! @DragonWolfie

Grand Totals!
Treasure: 2,593,910
Gems: 2299
Apparel: 418
Familiars: 155
Skins/Accents: 41

I'm er, just going to bask in the glory of so much stuff for a while... and then spend it :D

Total containers: 2266
Rusted Chests: 504
Iron Chests: 249
Gilded Chests: 99
Treasure Packs: 1339
Crates: 12 (+2 unopened duplicates that I'll be selling).
Holiday Chests: 29 (+32 unopened duplicates that I'll keep for the chest, trade or sell).

Treasure Packs.
Treasure: 258,855
Gems: 6

Rusted Chests.
Treasure: 639,666
Apparel: 41

Notable Apparel:

Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Earrings Black and White Flair Scarf Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Leg Band Vibrant Rogue Gloves Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Tail Ring
Forestsong Face Mask X3 Daisy Flowerfall Blue and Brown Flair Scarf Bright Rogue Mask Forest Rogue Mask

Iron Chests.
Treasure: 869,179
Gems: 747
Apparel: 283
Familiars: 71

Notable Apparel:

Ebony Filigree Breastplate X3 Silver Filigree Boots X2 Dusk Rogue Bracers X4 Leather Aviator Gloves X2
Emerald Aviator Satchel X3 Blue and Brown Flair Scarf X3 Teardrop Citrine Armlet Teardrop Pastel Spinel Armlet X3 Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Bracelet Burnished Filigree Tail Guard Dusk Rogue Hood Teardrop Citrine Choker Contrast Rogue Gloves X2 Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Choker X3 Navy Aviator Gloves X2 Vibrant Rogue Tail Binding Dusk Rogue Mask X2 Green and White Flair Scarf X2
Gold Aviator Gloves X2 Gold Aviator Satchel X2 Crimson Rogue Bracers Chestnut Tail Feathers X2 Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Pendant Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Leg Band X3 Teardrop Pastel Spinel Choker Golden Birdskull Armband Crimson Aviator Satchel X2 Gold Filigree Gauntlets Teardrop Pastel Spinel Earrings X2 Tanned Rogue Hood X2 Dusk Rogue Tail Binding X2 Golden Birdskull Wingpiece Teardrop Citrine Pendant X2 Vibrant Rogue Bracers Crimson Rogue Tail Binding Bleached Peacekeeping Vest X2 Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Armlet X3 Sapphire Feathered Wings Vibrant Rogue Hood Blue Warrior Face Mask Ebony Filigree Gauntlets Silver Filigree Helmet Sapphire Tail Feathers Silver Filigree Breastplate Vibrant Rogue Gloves Tanned Rogue Tail Binding Gold Filigree Tail Guard Crimson Rogue Gloves X4 Forest Rogue Bracers Silver Filigree Gauntlets Bright Rogue Wing Guard X2 Woodland Headband Gold Filigree Boots Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Necklace Forest Rogue Gloves Dusk Rogue Wing Guard Ivory Aviator Scarf Woodland Vest Black and White Flair Scarf Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Tail Ring X2 Forestsong Face Mask Teardrop Citrine Ring Contrast Rogue Hood Contrast Aviator Gloves Teardrop Citrine Earrings Bleached Peacekeeping Headband Bright Rogue Tail Binding Navy Aviator Scarf Golden Birdskull Headdress Teardrop Citrine Necklace Tanned Rogue Footpads Forest Rogue Mask Silver Filigree Tail Guard Golden Birdskull Necklace Burnished Filigree Helmet White Aviator Scarf Ebony Filigree Tail Guard

Notable Familiars:

Smoky Bantam Fangar X2 Shalebuck Iridescent Scaleback X3 Serthis Alchemist X3 Fan Scorpion X2 Noggle Sunspot Clouddancer Dodo Hedgehog X2 Peacock Scorpion X2 Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse Swift Lumen Deepmine Aardvark X2 Scaleback Irradiated Astronomer Bramble Guardian Barkback Boar

Gilded Chests.
Treasure: 725,610
Gems: 1507
Apparel: 94
Familiars: 84
Other: 55

Notable Apparel:
For these, I haven't shown Teardrop, Rogue, Aviator if I've already got them in Rusted/Iron Chests.

Iron Filigree Wing Guard Teardrop Ruby Tail Ring Sky Blue Silk Veil Pearl Flourish Bracelet Ebony Filigree Gauntlets X2 Sky Blue Fillet Lemongrass Feathered Wings Umbral Wreath Vibrant Rogue Wing Guard Amethyst Flourish Belt Eastsong Face Mask Vibrant Rogue Footpads Golden Leg Silks Teardrop Pastel Spinel Anklet Eastsong Haori Ebony Filigree Helmet X2 Green and White Flair Scarf Cobalt Filigree Breastplate Ebony Filigree Banner Golden Birdskull Armband Golden Arm Silks Golden Birdskull Wingpiece Amber Flourish Belt Celadon Fillet Forest Rogue Vest Cobalt Filigree Boots Teardrop Jade Wing Loop Pearl Flourish Belt Teardrop Pastel Spinel Leg Band Gossamer Silk Scarf Amethyst Flourish Tail Drape Peridot Flourish Belt

Notable Familiars:
I haven't shown any familiars I've already got from a Rusted/Iron Chest.

Steelhound X2 Brown River Flight X2 X2 Umbra Wolf Cardinal Hippogriff Shellion King Parda Tigerblood Foo X2 Fallen Streak Wetland Unicorn Clearwater Oracle Scarlet Flycatcher X2 Shattered Serpent Peacevine Aardvark Velvet Floracat Black Wolf Ringlet Amphithere Stonewatch Prince X2 Celestial Antelope Ragamouse Mossy Cerdae

Other:

Ripped-Up Papyrus Message Enigmatic Scribblings Indecipherable Textscroll Incomprehensible Scribblings X2 Confusing Scriptscratches
Obscure Runic Vellum X3 Hourglass Disintegrating Runescrap Weirdly-Scrawled Missive Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll X3 :D Playful Windsinger Puppet Silver Pocketwatch Nature Runestone Shadow Runestone X2 Scrawled Muddy Parchment X2
Strange Runic Letter X3 Illegible Glyphscroll Illegible Torn Letter Arcane Runestone Scrawled Paper Textscroll Small Indecipherable Text Confusing Folded Document Incomprehensible Record Ambiguous Scriptscratches Tarnished Runic Scripture Fading Crumpled Scribbles Trampled Narrative X2 Foreign Runic Scribbles Puzzling Runic Textscroll X2 Tiny Runic Missive Heavy Earthshaker Idol Copper Pocketwatch Baffling Moldy Vellum Moldy Fading Parchment Tarnished Correspondence X2 Harrowing Vellum Missive Exotic Arcanist Idol Unfathomable Runic Text Furry Icewarden Puppet Strange-smelling Vellum Baffling Scrap of Paper

Crates.
Skins/Accents: 12
Treasure: 28,100
Gems: 10

Holiday Chests.
Skins/Accents: 29
Treasure: 72,500
Gems: 29
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
TOTAL OPENABLES: 2038(2006 because I dont know if I want to open my holiday chests yet) [quote=Treasure Packs][center]Longneck Pack; 100tr, 1g Penny Jar; 41,800tr Leafy Pack; 27,100tr Skirmisher Pack; 27,000tr Burlap Sack; 7,500tr Canvas Sack; 100 tr, 1g Fishscale baskets; 38,800tr Featherfall Packs; 23,400 Feather Pouches; 600tr, 2g Bursting Sack of Shinies; 2000tr Hefty Treasure Cache; 5000tr Some Secret Stash; 10,000tr Shattered Ceramic Jars; 20,000 Broken Pottery Jars; 55,750tr lusterous shells; 6,000tr frozen knapsacks; 26,000tr Waterlogged trucks; 600tr terracotta vases; 1,170tr crystallized satchels; 2,200tr [/center] Total From Treasure Packs :379,080 tr, 3g[/quote] [quote=Crates] [center] Protector Crate; 2,200tr, 1g(warcat Protector Skin) Hainu Crate; 2,200tr, 1g, (Hainu Skin) Smoke Gyre Crate; 1,700tr(Smoke Gyre skin) Blooming Crate; 1,600tr(Blooming Strangler Skin) Spellbound Crate; 2,700tr, 1g(Spellbound Golem Accent) Cloudchaser Crate; 2,600.1g(Cloud Chaser Skin) Black Wolf Crate; 2,300tr, 1g(Black Wolf Skin) Nochnyr Crate; 2,300tr, 1g(Nochnyr Skin) Runic Bat Crate; 1,900tr(Runic Bat Accent) Raptorik Crate; 2,000tr, 1g(Raptorik Warrior Skin) Total From Crates :21,300tr, 7g (+Lovely skins and accents!) [/center] [/quote] Now onto my Chests <3 [quote=Chests!] [quote=Rusted Chests(183)] [item=Forest Rogue Mask][item=red warrior face mask][item=woodland vest][item=bright rogue gloves] [item=brown wooly tail][item=maroon leg wraps][item=chestnut tail feathers][item=green birdskull headdress] [item=simple iron wing bangles][item=maroon leg wraps][item=tanned rogue gloves][item=navy head wrap] [item=green and white flair scarf] +228,747 Treasure [/quote] [quote=Iron Chests(124)] [item=red birdskull wingpiece][item=amaranth moth][item=bleak birdskull legband][item=hoarfrost mauler] [item=teardrop lapis lazuli leg band][item=white linen wing wraps][item=peacekeeping vest][item=brass steampunk tail bauble] [item=burnished filigree wing guard][item=ivory aviator scarf][item=peacekeeping vest][item=arctic hippalectryon] [item=peacebringer's cowl][item=Copper steampunk tail bauble][item=red birdskull necklace][item=cobalt deepsea bulb] [item=blueridge greatshell][item=brass steampunk goggles][item=contrast rogue footpads][item=peacevine aardvark] [item=tarnished steel tail cuffs][item=teardrop citrine wing loop][item=red birdskull headdress][item=forest green head wrap] [item=leather neck wrap][item=woodland headband][item=violet lei][item=bleached peacekeeping vest] [item=construction mith][item=blue dragon reef snail][item=basilisk][item=white aviator scarf] [item=rose highnoon hank][item=tarnished steel pauldrons][item=sunset lasher][item=bleak birdskull legband] [item=spellbound golem][item=contrast rogue gloves][item=pink daisy cabbie][item=manticore screamer] [item=teardrop citrine armlet][item=psywurm][item=contrast rogue mask][item=tanned rogue bracers] [item=gold aviator satchel][item=steelscale chest guard][item=pretty buttercup tail bow][item=iron filigree gauntlets] [item=ebony filigree tail guard][item=forestsong face mask][item=shadowscale bracers][item=nomad's sandwastes vest] [item=blue and brown flair scarf][item=forest green wing wraps][item=bloody chest bandage][item=tarnished steel belt] [item= teardrop citrine leg band][item=ornate iron bracelet][item=burnished filigree gauntlets][item=ornate darksteel bracelet] [item=crimson emperor][item=dusk rogue gloves][item=white wooly coat][item=violet corsage] [item=serthis potionmaster][item=smoky bantam fangar][item=copper steampunk wings][item=longneck hunter] [item=pretty purple arm bow][item=woodland headband][item=black linen neck wrap][item=venomous toridae] [item=steelscale chest guard][item=daisy lei][item=black linen tail wrap][item=green and white flair scarf] [item=ornate copper bracelet][item=tarnished steel gorget][item=gold steampunk vest][item=parasitic fungus] [item=iron filigree boots][item=moonbeam crayfish][item=pretty pink tail bow][item=ruby deepsea bulb] [item=white aviator scarf][item=extinguished jackalope][item=simple gold necklace][item=forestsong haori] [item=crimson rogue hood][item=tarnished steel boots][item=teardrop citrine tail ring][item=ornate copper bracelet] [item=crimson aviator satchel][item=shadowscale shoulder guards][item=iron filigree helmet][item=chestnut feathered wings] [item=masked harpy][item=teardrop citrine armlet][item=deepmine aardvark][item=longneck interloper] [item=deepmine aardvark][item=dusk rogue footpads][item=bleached peacekeeping vest][item=simple iron wing bangles] [item=blue warrior haori][item=nomad's sandwastes sash][item=teardrop citrine tail ring][item=grouse basilisk] [item=red birdskull legband][item=gray wizard hat][item=bright rogue tail binding][item=bleak birdskull necklace] [item=pretty buttercup arm bow][item=tanned rogue mask][item=aqua deepsea bulb][item=white linen tail wrap] [item=crimson rogue wing guard][item=burnished filigree helmet][item=bright rogue footpads][item=stonewatch harpy] [item=shadowscale chest guard][item=vibrant rogue mask][item=blue warrior haori][item=leather chest wrap] [item=shadowscale tail guard][item=tanned rogue gloves][item=marbled jester][item=ragamouse] [item=gold filigree breastplate][item=gold filigree tail guard][item=hippogriff][item=bluefin charger] [item=white linen neck wrap][item=blue birdskull wingpiece][item=elk][item=teardrop lapis lazuli pendant] [item=dusk rogue bracers][item=teardrop pastel spinel wing loop][item=rose highnoon hank][item=leather fedora] [item=white wooly antennae][item=gold steampunk spats][item=teardrop citrine bracelet][item=bloody leg bandages] [item=black linen wing wraps][item=blue warrior face mask][item=shadow serpent][item=gray wizard hat] [item=leather aviator satchel][item=longneck wanderer][item=silver steampunk vest][item=crimson rogue footpads] [item=silver steampunk wings][item=daisy flower crown][item=chestnut tail feathers][item=crystalplate stinger] [item=teardrop pastel spinel ring][item=frostbite hummingbird][item=steelscale chest guard][item=leather aviator satchel] [item=yellow-throated sparrowmouse][item=simple pearly wing bangles][item=gold filigree wing guard][item=pretty buttercup arm bow] [item=iron filigree banner][item=crimson rogue footpads][item=gold filigree helmet][item=tarnished steel gauntlets] [item=pauper's brown fez][item=grouse baslisk] +434010tr, 360g! [/quote] [quote=Gilded Chests(49)] [center][/center] [item=pink and purple flair scarf][item=wetland unicorn][item=scaleback][item=white renaissance shirt] [item=corrosive depin][item=daisy corsage][item=copper steampunk goggles][item=pearl flourish bracelet] [item=scaleback][item=masked harpy][item=bright rogue wing guard][item=pink satin tunic] [item=pretty aqua tail bow][item=crimson reef snail][item=grouse basilisk][item=manticore screamer] [item=leather head wrap][item=contrast rogue belt][item=mossy cerdae][item=burnished filigree tail guard] [item=rainbow sprite][item=simple iron wing bangles][item=amber gulper][item=ornate darksteel necklace] [item=mistral minion][item=noggle][item=gloomy highnoon spurs][item=navy arm wraps] [item=teardrop pastel spinel ring][item=bamboo sedge hat][item=dusk rogue trousers][item=amethyst flourish necklace] [item=coral basilisk][item=crimson aviator scarf][item=ebony filigree tail guard][item=sprangyroo] [item=battlescale shoulder guards][item=crimson aviator boots][item=amethyst flourish wing drape][item=bleak birdskull necklace] [item=blooming strangler][item=earthsong haori][item=pretty purple arm bow][item=blueridge greatshell] [item=cobalt filigree breastplate][item=squire's beret][item=simple pearly bracelets][item=white linen head wrap] [item=dark red arm bow][item=wandering surgepriest][item=teardrop lapis lazuli bracelet][item=venomous toridae] [item=black linen chest wrap][item=sunspot clouddancer][item=teardrop ruby tail ring][item=black wolf] [item=purple birdskull headdress][item=bloody neck bandage][item=red-winged owlcat][item=white wooly antennae] [item=smoky bantam fangar][item=masked harpy][item=black breeches][item=shale thresher] [item=blue birdskull necklace][item=golden birdskull armband][item=greatshell][item=squire's beret] [item=golden birdskull necklace][item=brass steampunk scarf][item=blue satin tunic][item=warcat protector] [item=gossamer arm silks][item=white satin tunic][item=teardrop ruby anklet][item=greatshell] [item=dark-tufted sparrowmouse][item=gold halfmoon spectacles][item=simple darksteel bracelets][item=silver filigree wing guard] [item=brown satin tunic][item=southmarsh podid][item=green highnoon hank][item=hippalectryon] [item=searing jackalope][item=teardrop pastel spinel necklace][item=cumulus seal][item=simple iron bracelets] [item=navy head wrap][item=emerald webwing][item=shellion][item=raider helm] [item=amaranth moth] +359,900tr, 730g [/quote] [/quote] TOTAL TREASURE 1,423,037 TOTAL GEMS 1100(i feel lucky to have this number, perhaps good things are heading my way hahaha) Totals for NotN chests are at the bottom of page 117
TOTAL OPENABLES: 2038(2006 because I dont know if I want to open my holiday chests yet)
Treasure Packs wrote:
Longneck Pack; 100tr, 1g Penny Jar; 41,800tr Leafy Pack; 27,100tr
Skirmisher Pack; 27,000tr Burlap Sack; 7,500tr Canvas Sack; 100 tr, 1g
Fishscale baskets; 38,800tr Featherfall Packs; 23,400 Feather Pouches; 600tr, 2g
Bursting Sack of Shinies; 2000tr Hefty Treasure Cache; 5000tr Some Secret Stash; 10,000tr
Shattered Ceramic Jars; 20,000 Broken Pottery Jars; 55,750tr lusterous shells; 6,000tr
frozen knapsacks; 26,000tr Waterlogged trucks; 600tr terracotta vases; 1,170tr
crystallized satchels; 2,200tr
Total From Treasure Packs :379,080 tr, 3g
Crates wrote:
Protector Crate; 2,200tr, 1g(warcat Protector Skin)
Hainu Crate; 2,200tr, 1g, (Hainu Skin)
Smoke Gyre Crate; 1,700tr(Smoke Gyre skin)
Blooming Crate; 1,600tr(Blooming Strangler Skin)
Spellbound Crate; 2,700tr, 1g(Spellbound Golem Accent)
Cloudchaser Crate; 2,600.1g(Cloud Chaser Skin)
Black Wolf Crate; 2,300tr, 1g(Black Wolf Skin)
Nochnyr Crate; 2,300tr, 1g(Nochnyr Skin)
Runic Bat Crate; 1,900tr(Runic Bat Accent)
Raptorik Crate; 2,000tr, 1g(Raptorik Warrior Skin)
Total From Crates :21,300tr, 7g (+Lovely skins and accents!)

Now onto my Chests <3
Chests! wrote:
Rusted Chests(183) wrote:
Forest Rogue Mask Red Warrior Face Mask Woodland Vest Bright Rogue Gloves
Brown Wooly Tail Maroon Leg Wraps Chestnut Tail Feathers Green Birdskull Headdress
Simple Iron Wing Bangles Maroon Leg Wraps Tanned Rogue Gloves Navy Head Wrap
Green and White Flair Scarf
+228,747 Treasure
Iron Chests(124) wrote:
Red Birdskull Wingpiece Amaranth Moth Bleak Birdskull Legband Hoarfrost Mauler
Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Leg Band White Linen Wing Wraps Peacekeeping Vest Brass Steampunk Tail Bauble
Burnished Filigree Wing Guard Ivory Aviator Scarf Peacekeeping Vest Arctic Hippalectryon
Peacebringer's Cowl Copper Steampunk Tail Bauble Red Birdskull Necklace Cobalt Deepsea Bulb
Blueridge Greatshell Brass Steampunk Goggles Contrast Rogue Footpads Peacevine Aardvark
Tarnished Steel Tail Cuffs Teardrop Citrine Wing Loop Red Birdskull Headdress Forest Green Head Wrap
Leather Neck Wrap Woodland Headband Violet Lei Bleached Peacekeeping Vest
Construction Mith Blue Dragon Reef Snail Basilisk White Aviator Scarf
Rose Highnoon Hank Tarnished Steel Pauldrons Sunset Lasher Bleak Birdskull Legband
Spellbound Golem Contrast Rogue Gloves Pink Daisy Cabbie Manticore Screamer
Teardrop Citrine Armlet Psywurm Contrast Rogue Mask Tanned Rogue Bracers
Gold Aviator Satchel Steelscale Chest Guard Pretty Buttercup Tail Bow Iron Filigree Gauntlets
Ebony Filigree Tail Guard Forestsong Face Mask Shadowscale Bracers Nomad's Sandwastes Vest
Blue and Brown Flair Scarf Forest Green Wing Wraps Bloody Chest Bandage Tarnished Steel Belt
Teardrop Citrine Leg Band Ornate Iron Bracelet Burnished Filigree Gauntlets Ornate Darksteel Bracelet
Crimson Emperor Dusk Rogue Gloves White Wooly Coat Violet Corsage
Serthis Potionmaster Smoky Bantam Fangar Copper Steampunk Wings Longneck Hunter
Pretty Purple Arm Bow Woodland Headband Black Linen Neck Wrap Venomous Toridae
Steelscale Chest Guard Daisy Lei Black Linen Tail Wrap Green and White Flair Scarf
Ornate Copper Bracelet Tarnished Steel Gorget Gold Steampunk Vest Parasitic Fungus
Iron Filigree Boots Moonbeam Crayfish Pretty Pink Tail Bow Ruby Deepsea Bulb
White Aviator Scarf Extinguished Jackalope Simple Gold Necklace Forestsong Haori
Crimson Rogue Hood Tarnished Steel Boots Teardrop Citrine Tail Ring Ornate Copper Bracelet
Crimson Aviator Satchel Shadowscale Shoulder Guards Iron Filigree Helmet Chestnut Feathered Wings
Masked Harpy Teardrop Citrine Armlet Deepmine Aardvark Longneck Interloper
Deepmine Aardvark Dusk Rogue Footpads Bleached Peacekeeping Vest Simple Iron Wing Bangles
Blue Warrior Haori Nomad's Sandwastes Sash Teardrop Citrine Tail Ring Grouse Basilisk
Red Birdskull Legband Gray Wizard Hat Bright Rogue Tail Binding Bleak Birdskull Necklace
Pretty Buttercup Arm Bow Tanned Rogue Mask Aqua Deepsea Bulb White Linen Tail Wrap
Crimson Rogue Wing Guard Burnished Filigree Helmet Bright Rogue Footpads Stonewatch Harpy
Shadowscale Chest Guard Vibrant Rogue Mask Blue Warrior Haori Leather Chest Wrap
Shadowscale Tail Guard Tanned Rogue Gloves Marbled Jester Ragamouse
Gold Filigree Breastplate Gold Filigree Tail Guard Hippogriff Bluefin Charger
White Linen Neck Wrap Blue Birdskull Wingpiece Elk Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Pendant
Dusk Rogue Bracers Teardrop Pastel Spinel Wing Loop Rose Highnoon Hank Leather Fedora
White Wooly Antennae Gold Steampunk Spats Teardrop Citrine Bracelet Bloody Leg Bandages
Black Linen Wing Wraps Blue Warrior Face Mask Shadow Serpent Gray Wizard Hat
Leather Aviator Satchel Longneck Wanderer Silver Steampunk Vest Crimson Rogue Footpads
Silver Steampunk Wings Daisy Flower Crown Chestnut Tail Feathers Crystalplate Stinger
Teardrop Pastel Spinel Ring Frostbite Hummingbird Steelscale Chest Guard Leather Aviator Satchel
Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse Simple Pearly Wing Bangles Gold Filigree Wing Guard Pretty Buttercup Arm Bow
Iron Filigree Banner Crimson Rogue Footpads Gold Filigree Helmet Tarnished Steel Gauntlets
Pauper's Brown Fez
+434010tr, 360g!

Gilded Chests(49) wrote:
Pink and Purple Flair Scarf Wetland Unicorn Scaleback White Renaissance Shirt
Corrosive Depin Daisy Corsage Copper Steampunk Goggles Pearl Flourish Bracelet
Scaleback Masked Harpy Bright Rogue Wing Guard Pink Satin Tunic
Pretty Aqua Tail Bow Crimson Reef Snail Grouse Basilisk Manticore Screamer
Leather Head Wrap Contrast Rogue Belt Mossy Cerdae Burnished Filigree Tail Guard
Rainbow Sprite Simple Iron Wing Bangles Amber Gulper Ornate Darksteel Necklace
Mistral Minion Noggle Gloomy Highnoon Spurs Navy Arm Wraps
Teardrop Pastel Spinel Ring Bamboo Sedge Hat Dusk Rogue Trousers Amethyst Flourish Necklace
Coral Basilisk Crimson Aviator Scarf Ebony Filigree Tail Guard Sprangyroo
Battlescale Shoulder Guards Crimson Aviator Boots Amethyst Flourish Wing Drape Bleak Birdskull Necklace
Blooming Strangler Earthsong Haori Pretty Purple Arm Bow Blueridge Greatshell
Cobalt Filigree Breastplate Squire's Beret Simple Pearly Bracelets White Linen Head Wrap
Dark Red Arm Bow Wandering Surgepriest Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Bracelet Venomous Toridae
Black Linen Chest Wrap Sunspot Clouddancer Teardrop Ruby Tail Ring Black Wolf
Purple Birdskull Headdress Bloody Neck Bandage Red-Winged Owlcat White Wooly Antennae
Smoky Bantam Fangar Masked Harpy Black Breeches Shale Thresher
Blue Birdskull Necklace Golden Birdskull Armband Greatshell Squire's Beret
Golden Birdskull Necklace Brass Steampunk Scarf Blue Satin Tunic Warcat Protector
Gossamer Arm Silks White Satin Tunic Teardrop Ruby Anklet Greatshell
Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse Gold Halfmoon Spectacles Simple Darksteel Bracelets Silver Filigree Wing Guard
Brown Satin Tunic Southmarsh Podid Green Highnoon Hank Hippalectryon
Searing Jackalope Teardrop Pastel Spinel Necklace Cumulus Seal Simple Iron Bracelets
Navy Head Wrap Emerald Webwing Shellion Raider Helm
Amaranth Moth
+359,900tr, 730g
TOTAL TREASURE
TOTAL GEMS
1100(i feel lucky to have this number, perhaps good things are heading my way hahaha)

Totals for NotN chests are at the bottom of page 117
mazatl_by_whatcritter-d7qvtl6.gif
@princessodactyl @Count @Virodhi @Altamyr

OMG. OTL I still couldn't get it correctly in the end. Tsk. Next time I will strive to do better.

I can't wait to open all the chests in a few more days! I'm excited! X3

Anyway, hope everyone had a nice haul!
@princessodactyl @Count @Virodhi @Altamyr

OMG. OTL I still couldn't get it correctly in the end. Tsk. Next time I will strive to do better.

I can't wait to open all the chests in a few more days! I'm excited! X3

Anyway, hope everyone had a nice haul!
Light Sprite
Day 13 - Jan 1 2016 :D Non from Scavenging :( [item=Strange Chest] X3 [b]Swip.[/b] [item=Wooden Marionette] [b]Baldwin.[/b] [item=Painted Marionette] [item=Conjurer's Cobwebs]
Day 13 - Jan 1 2016 :D

Non from Scavenging :(

Strange Chest X3

Swip.
Wooden Marionette

Baldwin.
Painted Marionette Conjurer's Cobwebs
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
I already know I'm not gonna grind anymore in the Coli today (not sure if I will tomorrow, either), so here's my Strange Chests for today. Still opening my other chests. Got a lot to go. [b][u]1/1/2016[/u][/b] [b]Total Chests: 6[/b] [quote][b]Familiars[/b] [item=ectoplasmime][item=polarfreeze defender][item=polarfreeze defender][item=sundial imposter][/quote] [quote][b]Apparel[/b] [item=conjurer's herb pouch][/quote] [quote][b]Other[/b] [item=unhatched nocturne egg][/quote]
I already know I'm not gonna grind anymore in the Coli today (not sure if I will tomorrow, either), so here's my Strange Chests for today. Still opening my other chests. Got a lot to go.

1/1/2016
Total Chests: 6
Quote:
Familiars
Ectoplasmime Polarfreeze Defender Polarfreeze Defender Sundial Imposter

Quote:
Apparel
Conjurer's Herb Pouch

Quote:
Other
Unhatched Nocturne Egg
Crow Searing Bunny
hi i'm mainly here to collect festival items, rabbit food, and dress up dragons, i'm not active in the forums
Lovebird Unicorn Dust
Day 13: Jan 1st

2 from coli

contents:
nocturne egg
Living sculpture

@twotone

Day 14 Jan 2nd

from coli, mostly the delta
3 from swipp

contents:
sunbeam ursa
living sculpture
conjurer's cloak
jawlocker
nocturne egg
ensorcelled volume
sunsea pseudo
sun sea pseudo
Day 13: Jan 1st

2 from coli

contents:
nocturne egg
Living sculpture

@twotone

Day 14 Jan 2nd

from coli, mostly the delta
3 from swipp

contents:
sunbeam ursa
living sculpture
conjurer's cloak
jawlocker
nocturne egg
ensorcelled volume
sunsea pseudo
sun sea pseudo
gekDtXY.png | blhNXG3.png | cU74Yk.jpg | lUc1aX6.gif | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1641232gekDtXY.png[/url] | ThanksgivingBadge_zps9cef2f12.png | kuxtrjm.png CAKE WALK | iQrUd5S.png LOST |
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128