Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Chest Challenge 2015
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 127 128
@LostUmbreon That's cool by me! I'm just about to add my monthly totals
@LostUmbreon That's cool by me! I'm just about to add my monthly totals
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
@CountofCasualty Well it's kind of already done for everyone already ^^
@CountofCasualty Well it's kind of already done for everyone already ^^
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
February is here!! Don't forget to go over to our spreadsheet and enter your data.

What are your biggest concerns coming up? Biggest challenges? New apparel coming out and you have all these chests with that sweet loot possibly in there? Need the treasure for a upcoming project? Just remember you have a network of supportive people that can help you resist those urges and keep going strong!

And! How did January go? Was it easier, or harder then you thought it would be?

@Akiraa @AlfredFJones @Altamyr @Artorias @Aslee @Fiey @HSoup @maplebit @Ravette @SneakySnake @CaptainCrackers @Carnifex @confidential @Cyanide @Daenaryen @Fjaer @Ialda @Navella @reliquiaen @Solarvanne @DragonClawz @frozenpumpkin @Koryu @PlushiePalooza @Scallywahh @JurroRath @Ike9899 @Ninjakitty @remuslupn @Sonophax @Draxia @Gaia @LaraAelric @princessodactyl @Steffon @Kalideoscope @Imp @origamiwolf @Rexcaliburr @sourfox @Elai @Gerbilfuzz @LightningBug @Psychoticis @Sellenair @Kiyondo @Juholly @orlesianbeauty @Saiichi @Suicidalpickles @EonShinato @HazelJade @lizziecat1279 @radiioful @Silvanuyx @squidnt @tigerteeth @vaihdokas @VividPixies @Sunburn @Fayrin @Hissear @LostUmbreon @RandomShmoe @sky09 @WeyrLeader @Twotone @Virodhi @Wattouat @Yiu113
February is here!! Don't forget to go over to our spreadsheet and enter your data.

What are your biggest concerns coming up? Biggest challenges? New apparel coming out and you have all these chests with that sweet loot possibly in there? Need the treasure for a upcoming project? Just remember you have a network of supportive people that can help you resist those urges and keep going strong!

And! How did January go? Was it easier, or harder then you thought it would be?

@Akiraa @AlfredFJones @Altamyr @Artorias @Aslee @Fiey @HSoup @maplebit @Ravette @SneakySnake @CaptainCrackers @Carnifex @confidential @Cyanide @Daenaryen @Fjaer @Ialda @Navella @reliquiaen @Solarvanne @DragonClawz @frozenpumpkin @Koryu @PlushiePalooza @Scallywahh @JurroRath @Ike9899 @Ninjakitty @remuslupn @Sonophax @Draxia @Gaia @LaraAelric @princessodactyl @Steffon @Kalideoscope @Imp @origamiwolf @Rexcaliburr @sourfox @Elai @Gerbilfuzz @LightningBug @Psychoticis @Sellenair @Kiyondo @Juholly @orlesianbeauty @Saiichi @Suicidalpickles @EonShinato @HazelJade @lizziecat1279 @radiioful @Silvanuyx @squidnt @tigerteeth @vaihdokas @VividPixies @Sunburn @Fayrin @Hissear @LostUmbreon @RandomShmoe @sky09 @WeyrLeader @Twotone @Virodhi @Wattouat @Yiu113
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
Yey! Gotta update my own spreadsheet first and will then update it in here! I got a whole load of chests, mainly through trades, so this was a good month! c:
Yey! Gotta update my own spreadsheet first and will then update it in here! I got a whole load of chests, mainly through trades, so this was a good month! c:
@CountofCasualty I found January pretty easy to be honest. I usually don't have the urge to open chests right away anyways, but I got my first three Gilded Chests about a week ago - and it's been SOO hard not to take them out of my Vault and open them ahh.

And one question - are we allowed to open chests from the Crystalline Gala and other elemental holidays? Because I am DYING to put skins/accents on my dragons!
@CountofCasualty I found January pretty easy to be honest. I usually don't have the urge to open chests right away anyways, but I got my first three Gilded Chests about a week ago - and it's been SOO hard not to take them out of my Vault and open them ahh.

And one question - are we allowed to open chests from the Crystalline Gala and other elemental holidays? Because I am DYING to put skins/accents on my dragons!
0i1Gbpo.gif
mBlfY5F.png
@CountofCasualty

January went well for me for the most part. I've been able to resist the urge to open any chest, treasure packs and crates I find, and I've got a TON of rusted treasure chests already. Thing is, I need to keep track of my treasure count because the days where I spend them the most is during elemental holidays, those skins and accents would take a toll to the treasure I collect, so I only buy a few to be honest although on an unrelated note I bought every skin and accent from last year's Brightshine Jubilee and Riot of Rot. Too bad I didn't have luck with any of Crystalline Gala's holiday chests. Oh well.

I also need to get some new familiars because I have awakened a lot of them and I got duplicates of some which I just store in the vault instead of letting them sit in the hoard. That's how I keep track of familiars I already own and new ones that get into my hoard.

I have a lot of projects in mind, primarily gene-changing some dragons (And good lord I can't afford them all, so I will put priority on dragons that I need full makeovers the most).

EDIT: Stats from yesterday (1/31/15)...

Difficulty: Hard

110 Rusted Treasure Chests
32 Iron Treasure Chests
34 Gilded Treasure Chests
68 Treasure Packs
0 Crates
0 Holiday Chests
8 Unhatched Eggs (Including a Fire, Shadow, Wind and Ice egg each and 4 Nocturne eggs)

I am going to update my stats at the end of each month instead of weekly.
@CountofCasualty

January went well for me for the most part. I've been able to resist the urge to open any chest, treasure packs and crates I find, and I've got a TON of rusted treasure chests already. Thing is, I need to keep track of my treasure count because the days where I spend them the most is during elemental holidays, those skins and accents would take a toll to the treasure I collect, so I only buy a few to be honest although on an unrelated note I bought every skin and accent from last year's Brightshine Jubilee and Riot of Rot. Too bad I didn't have luck with any of Crystalline Gala's holiday chests. Oh well.

I also need to get some new familiars because I have awakened a lot of them and I got duplicates of some which I just store in the vault instead of letting them sit in the hoard. That's how I keep track of familiars I already own and new ones that get into my hoard.

I have a lot of projects in mind, primarily gene-changing some dragons (And good lord I can't afford them all, so I will put priority on dragons that I need full makeovers the most).

EDIT: Stats from yesterday (1/31/15)...

Difficulty: Hard

110 Rusted Treasure Chests
32 Iron Treasure Chests
34 Gilded Treasure Chests
68 Treasure Packs
0 Crates
0 Holiday Chests
8 Unhatched Eggs (Including a Fire, Shadow, Wind and Ice egg each and 4 Nocturne eggs)

I am going to update my stats at the end of each month instead of weekly.
To know why today is as it is, look into yesterday, and take action for a better tomorrow.
ZbNAjCO.pngbYt72YT.pngJHqnR5C.pngE3nmoMt.png
Count, mine's all updated:

Difficulty: Intermediate

Progress as of 01/31/2015
Chests:
Rusted Treasure Chests: 158
Iron Treasure Chests: 17
Gilded Treasure Chests 15
Treasure Packs: 121
Crates: 10
Holiday Chests: 45
Eggs: 68

other:
Treasure Gained: -3 000 000 ;__; (But I did do 4 lair expansions, so that must count for something)
Familiars Gained: 5 new, 17 total
Apparel Gained: No clue xD
Hoard-value gained: 700 000 treasure
Count, mine's all updated:

Difficulty: Intermediate

Progress as of 01/31/2015
Chests:
Rusted Treasure Chests: 158
Iron Treasure Chests: 17
Gilded Treasure Chests 15
Treasure Packs: 121
Crates: 10
Holiday Chests: 45
Eggs: 68

other:
Treasure Gained: -3 000 000 ;__; (But I did do 4 lair expansions, so that must count for something)
Familiars Gained: 5 new, 17 total
Apparel Gained: No clue xD
Hoard-value gained: 700 000 treasure
@CountofCasualty,
Honestly, at this point the biggest problem I'm having is actually getting chests. There aren't many left for me to Awaken and unlike the first year I did this... I don't have as many familiars paying me. *sigh* Still. I didn't do too bad, I guess.

Super looking forward to opening them all though. Even if the temptation to sell the chests is greater than it is to open them. Oops.
@CountofCasualty,
Honestly, at this point the biggest problem I'm having is actually getting chests. There aren't many left for me to Awaken and unlike the first year I did this... I don't have as many familiars paying me. *sigh* Still. I didn't do too bad, I guess.

Super looking forward to opening them all though. Even if the temptation to sell the chests is greater than it is to open them. Oops.
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
@CountofCasualty

My issue is that guilded chests make such good gifts, and now that some lying around I'm super tempted to include them as raffle prizes and such...
@CountofCasualty

My issue is that guilded chests make such good gifts, and now that some lying around I'm super tempted to include them as raffle prizes and such...
January went really well. I'm surprised at the amount of chests that come from bonding with familiars (why didn't I start sooner?) But ye gods, I'd also never noticed that a respectable chunk of my income came out of chests. I feel so poor!
January went really well. I'm surprised at the amount of chests that come from bonding with familiars (why didn't I start sooner?) But ye gods, I'd also never noticed that a respectable chunk of my income came out of chests. I feel so poor!
5CEYNbx.png5CEYNbx.png5CEYNbx.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 127 128