Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [FIXED] Sprite Error in Coliseum
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Landing page, can't get into any part of the Colo:

Error loading sprite: rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/512/51197.png
Error loading sprite: rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/1301/130099.png
Landing page, can't get into any part of the Colo:

Error loading sprite: rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/512/51197.png
Error loading sprite: rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/1301/130099.png
For Firefox, I've not been able to get the Coliseum to even start loading for the last day or so. I've cleared my cache, restarted the browser (and the computer), made sure everything's updated and has permission... The loading bar doesn't even begin to go.

On Chrome, it takes an unusually long time "Sending request..." and then gives me the sprite errors I was getting before.

Error loading sprite: rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/1600/159931.png
Error loading sprite: rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/865/86413.png
For Firefox, I've not been able to get the Coliseum to even start loading for the last day or so. I've cleared my cache, restarted the browser (and the computer), made sure everything's updated and has permission... The loading bar doesn't even begin to go.

On Chrome, it takes an unusually long time "Sending request..." and then gives me the sprite errors I was getting before.

Error loading sprite: rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/1600/159931.png
Error loading sprite: rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/865/86413.png
Error loading sprite: rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/2380/237983.png
Error loading sprite: rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/2380/237983.png
Error loading sprite: rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/2266/266512.png

I think those numbers are right, Crome won't let me copy it, or let me do anything but close it. Still broken :(

Just cleared my history and reloaded still broken.
Error loading sprite: rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/2266/266512.png

I think those numbers are right, Crome won't let me copy it, or let me do anything but close it. Still broken :(

Just cleared my history and reloaded still broken.
My error message: "Error loading sprite: render/coliseum/battlesprites/191255.png"

I am fairly sure the ID corresponds to the dragon that was on my party which I exalted. The error pops up before the coliseum is even done loading, I can't access it at all. Thanks :3

EDIT: the error message has now changed to this: "Error loading sprite: rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/1913/191255.png"
My error message: "Error loading sprite: render/coliseum/battlesprites/191255.png"

I am fairly sure the ID corresponds to the dragon that was on my party which I exalted. The error pops up before the coliseum is even done loading, I can't access it at all. Thanks :3

EDIT: the error message has now changed to this: "Error loading sprite: rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/1913/191255.png"
Error loading sprite: rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/2132/213163.png
It won't let me load even the main coliseum page. Reloading has no effect.
Error loading sprite: rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/2132/213163.png
It won't let me load even the main coliseum page. Reloading has no effect.
psywurm_banner_by_slateblu1-d7pxjbk.png
For those who are still experiencing the error: Are one or more dragons that were in your last current party exalted? We're not sure why the error is still happening so we're trying to pin it down.
For those who are still experiencing the error: Are one or more dragons that were in your last current party exalted? We're not sure why the error is still happening so we're trying to pin it down.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Yep, the dragon causing the error for me was exalted just before it started.
Yep, the dragon causing the error for me was exalted just before it started.
@Xhaztol Yes, I exalted a party member. The ID of the exalted dragon matches the last series of numbers in the error message.
@Xhaztol Yes, I exalted a party member. The ID of the exalted dragon matches the last series of numbers in the error message.
psywurm_banner_by_slateblu1-d7pxjbk.png
Of my 2 sprite failures:

#51197: I know I never actually battled with this dragon, but I MAY have put her into a party (and not used her) She was sold before I ever got around to using her as exalt fodder. I am 85% sure I never actually put her into a party.

For a long time #51197 was the only error message I was getting. This afternoon I started getting a message for:

#130099: I never got a chance to use this dragon. I purchased her AFTER I was locked out of the color by this sprite glitch. I put her into the AH to flip her and she sold sometime early in my AM. This afternoon I started getting errors for her- went to look at her and she had been exalted, presumably by the person who purchased her (since she's serving LightBringer)

So yes, I started getting errors for her after she was exalted, but she wasn't in my ownership when exalted, and had never been in any of my Colo teams.

Of my 2 sprite failures:

#51197: I know I never actually battled with this dragon, but I MAY have put her into a party (and not used her) She was sold before I ever got around to using her as exalt fodder. I am 85% sure I never actually put her into a party.

For a long time #51197 was the only error message I was getting. This afternoon I started getting a message for:

#130099: I never got a chance to use this dragon. I purchased her AFTER I was locked out of the color by this sprite glitch. I put her into the AH to flip her and she sold sometime early in my AM. This afternoon I started getting errors for her- went to look at her and she had been exalted, presumably by the person who purchased her (since she's serving LightBringer)

So yes, I started getting errors for her after she was exalted, but she wasn't in my ownership when exalted, and had never been in any of my Colo teams.

1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14