Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [FIXED] Sprite Error in Coliseum
Every time I try to load the Coliseum, it gets nearly done loading, and then suddenly freezes up and gives me three error messages in a row. All the same message related to sprite-rendering, just different numbers. It won't even allow me to get to the Coliseum's front page, even when I use the link at the bottom of the page.
Every time I try to load the Coliseum, it gets nearly done loading, and then suddenly freezes up and gives me three error messages in a row. All the same message related to sprite-rendering, just different numbers. It won't even allow me to get to the Coliseum's front page, even when I use the link at the bottom of the page.
I'm having the same problem. The error numbers correspond to my coliseum team's dragon IDs.
I'm having the same problem. The error numbers correspond to my coliseum team's dragon IDs.
Same here. I can't switch out one of my dragons to my party because I keep getting an error for it :/
Same here. I can't switch out one of my dragons to my party because I keep getting an error for it :/
@Souffle - Ah, that's probably why I got three of the error messages in a row, and why only the numbers were different. They were probably my three party dragons' ID tags. I didn't consider that.
@Souffle - Ah, that's probably why I got three of the error messages in a row, and why only the numbers were different. They were probably my three party dragons' ID tags. I didn't consider that.
Same. Error loading battlesprites.

I did just exalt one...
Same. Error loading battlesprites.

I did just exalt one...
YOURE A KID YOURE A SQUID
@Sleetfury - I don't think that's causing the problem. Nothing about my three battling dragons has changed, I haven't exalted or changed them around recently, but I'm still getting this error.

Although I do have to wonder if maybe it's because I changed the apparel on one of them. I noticed that his sprite was stuck with his old apparel and hadn't updated the last time I battled. Hm.
@Sleetfury - I don't think that's causing the problem. Nothing about my three battling dragons has changed, I haven't exalted or changed them around recently, but I'm still getting this error.

Although I do have to wonder if maybe it's because I changed the apparel on one of them. I noticed that his sprite was stuck with his old apparel and hadn't updated the last time I battled. Hm.
@Cernos
It's got to have something to do with the sprite itself. I've been keeping track of every time I get these errors 'cause I started getting them a long time ago and it starts to happen after something on a dragon has changed when it comes up on the organize page and then sometimes I'll get multiple on the very first loading page and I think that has something to do with either mobs not loading or the front screen.
@Cernos
It's got to have something to do with the sprite itself. I've been keeping track of every time I get these errors 'cause I started getting them a long time ago and it starts to happen after something on a dragon has changed when it comes up on the organize page and then sometimes I'll get multiple on the very first loading page and I think that has something to do with either mobs not loading or the front screen.
YOURE A KID YOURE A SQUID
I'm getting these errors too, and I haven't changed anything about my dragons at all. No one has gotten any new apparel or been exalted or anything. :/
I'm getting these errors too, and I haven't changed anything about my dragons at all. No one has gotten any new apparel or been exalted or anything. :/
I am also having this problem, and the three I am using haven't changed either.
I am also having this problem, and the three I am using haven't changed either.
Please don't quote me.
I have this problem as well, though only one message. I did exalt a dragon from my party recently.
I have this problem as well, though only one message. I did exalt a dragon from my party recently.
psywurm_banner_by_slateblu1-d7pxjbk.png