Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [FIXED] Sprite Error in Coliseum
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[quote name="Cernos" date="2013-07-31 20:39:39" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=1&id=862000#862961"]@Sleetfury - I don't think that's causing the problem. Nothing about my three battling dragons has changed, I haven't exalted or changed them around recently, but I'm still getting this error. Although I do have to wonder if maybe it's because I changed the apparel on one of them. I noticed that his sprite was stuck with his old apparel and hadn't updated the last time I battled. Hm.[/quote] This is the same case with me. My dragon's sprites had not updated in many days, but I have since changed their appearances. I got the errors as soon as I got new dragons in my lair and loaded the coliseum's party change page. I have tried using two different browsers (firefox and chrome) and cleared the caches on both and I'm still experiencing this problem.
@Sleetfury - I don't think that's causing the problem. Nothing about my three battling dragons has changed, I haven't exalted or changed them around recently, but I'm still getting this error.

Although I do have to wonder if maybe it's because I changed the apparel on one of them. I noticed that his sprite was stuck with his old apparel and hadn't updated the last time I battled. Hm.
This is the same case with me. My dragon's sprites had not updated in many days, but I have since changed their appearances. I got the errors as soon as I got new dragons in my lair and loaded the coliseum's party change page.

I have tried using two different browsers (firefox and chrome) and cleared the caches on both and I'm still experiencing this problem.
255819810&trans=1.jpgI buy CS pets!
Same problem in Chrome and Firefox both. The dragons in question, at least, I've been able to determine are my two progenitors (36397 and 36398) and Mr 55640. They are my usual battle party and the only thing that I've changed about that recently is that two-three days ago I switched in a different dragon, trained him, then swapped him back out. I haven't changed anyone's appearance. The dragon I swapped back out I did exalt, but I am reasonably sure I took him out of the party before exalting.

I don't know what of this could help, but it sure is a thing that's happening.
Same problem in Chrome and Firefox both. The dragons in question, at least, I've been able to determine are my two progenitors (36397 and 36398) and Mr 55640. They are my usual battle party and the only thing that I've changed about that recently is that two-three days ago I switched in a different dragon, trained him, then swapped him back out. I haven't changed anyone's appearance. The dragon I swapped back out I did exalt, but I am reasonably sure I took him out of the party before exalting.

I don't know what of this could help, but it sure is a thing that's happening.
FR +0. Generally unlikely to respond outside of 6pm-12am. Ping me if you need my attention, I'm a notorious space case and don’t usually subscribe to threads.

Feel free to take a look at my sales! Any dragon in the Shuffle lair tab is up for AH price OBO. Looking for veilspuns with copper secondaries and/or terts.
I'm getting this same error but I haven't changed anything on my dragons since I last played. It's the exact same team.
I'm getting this same error but I haven't changed anything on my dragons since I last played. It's the exact same team.
SYNgI9N.png
Ditto on the error for this - the only thing I have changed recently is selling a dragon on the AH - and that one wasn't even part of a team.
Ditto on the error for this - the only thing I have changed recently is selling a dragon on the AH - and that one wasn't even part of a team.
Yep, same error here, my three active team dragons' sprites fail to load so I can't use the coliseum. It was fine yesterday, it started today.
Yep, same error here, my three active team dragons' sprites fail to load so I can't use the coliseum. It was fine yesterday, it started today.
530736_90.pngJoin Petstail today!ChrystalSM.png
Same error here. I did put a skin on one of them recently but all of them are getting the error.
Same error here. I did put a skin on one of them recently but all of them are getting the error.

LTuUX3R.png

everything happens so much
nrPzdF6.png

I'M GONNA DRINK IT LIKE A PERSON
is there any fix for this? I haven't changed anyone's appearance but it won't load for me either :(
is there any fix for this? I haven't changed anyone's appearance but it won't load for me either :(
FR Time +19
Dragon Sales|Item Sales
I had purchased a dragon from the auction house and noticed an error I was getting in my party settings was giving me his number. So I sold him again, and now I can organize my dragons.

Disappointed I lost a fair bit of treasure on him, but at least I can use coli again.
I had purchased a dragon from the auction house and noticed an error I was getting in my party settings was giving me his number. So I sold him again, and now I can organize my dragons.

Disappointed I lost a fair bit of treasure on him, but at least I can use coli again.
I've got the same problem. I can still access the stats page and enter the monster battles, but I can't change my party out. The errors that it's spitting out seem to be referring to the dragons I recently got in trade, not anyone currently in my party
I've got the same problem. I can still access the stats page and enter the monster battles, but I can't change my party out. The errors that it's spitting out seem to be referring to the dragons I recently got in trade, not anyone currently in my party
33ueat0.png
Update: I've named another dragon I got recently with plans to level them up, and they are ALSO getting the error now.

So it seems that after a certain date, any new dragons cause errors in coli. Sometime around the 23rd, perhaps.
Update: I've named another dragon I got recently with plans to level them up, and they are ALSO getting the error now.

So it seems that after a certain date, any new dragons cause errors in coli. Sometime around the 23rd, perhaps.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14