Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [FIXED] Sprite Error in Coliseum
@Xhaztol Yes, What Faoiltiama said.. I was leveling a new adult (was showing as a hatchling in coli) got it to level 4 and exalted it (without removing from team). At that point I became locked out of the coliseum, and that dragon's ID is my error message.
@Xhaztol Yes, What Faoiltiama said.. I was leveling a new adult (was showing as a hatchling in coli) got it to level 4 and exalted it (without removing from team). At that point I became locked out of the coliseum, and that dragon's ID is my error message.
I have yes but I have done it before with no problem?
I have yes but I have done it before with no problem?
I think one of them was exalted. I remember trying to remove that member before I exalted him, but I think it was giving me issues even then? Not sure if I was successful in removing the dragon before exalting it, but I have been leveling and exalting, so it is pretty likely that the one giving me issues was exalted.
I think one of them was exalted. I remember trying to remove that member before I exalted him, but I think it was giving me issues even then? Not sure if I was successful in removing the dragon before exalting it, but I have been leveling and exalting, so it is pretty likely that the one giving me issues was exalted.
I'm not entirely sure but as the id's don't match any of my current dragons and I did exalt some earlier today I would so chances are very high that they are from exalted dragons.
I'm not entirely sure but as the id's don't match any of my current dragons and I did exalt some earlier today I would so chances are very high that they are from exalted dragons.
5130853.png
I didn't exalt any of them, but I did trade one of my dragons who was on my Coliseum team.

The dragon I traded in the crossroads was #188428, and my error is:
"Error loading sprite: rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/1885/188428.png"
I didn't exalt any of them, but I did trade one of my dragons who was on my Coliseum team.

The dragon I traded in the crossroads was #188428, and my error is:
"Error loading sprite: rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/1885/188428.png"
W7PUFHC.png
I have this problem and the error message does indeed match a dragon I exalted earlier.
I have this problem and the error message does indeed match a dragon I exalted earlier.
ICEWARDEN_sig.png
So I got the errors again after getting new dragons in my lair, but refreshing the coliseum made the errors go away!
So I got the errors again after getting new dragons in my lair, but refreshing the coliseum made the errors go away!
255819810&trans=1.jpgI buy CS pets!
i did exalt a dragon that was in my coliseum party, but i don't think that's the dragon giving me problems. the first time it was a dragon i bought off the ah earlier today. now it's a different id, but i think the id number is from the progen i exalted last night, who was not in my party at the time.
i did exalt a dragon that was in my coliseum party, but i don't think that's the dragon giving me problems. the first time it was a dragon i bought off the ah earlier today. now it's a different id, but i think the id number is from the progen i exalted last night, who was not in my party at the time.
92mMlBz.gif
Update: error has been fixed for me.
Update: error has been fixed for me.
466w8yC.png
Xhaztol - Yes, actually, both of those error numbers correspond with the IDs of dragons I have exalted, who were on my last team. They were unwanted hatchlings that I thought I could level up before exalting.

~ Azophel
Xhaztol - Yes, actually, both of those error numbers correspond with the IDs of dragons I have exalted, who were on my last team. They were unwanted hatchlings that I thought I could level up before exalting.

~ Azophel
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif