Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [FIXED] Sprite Error in Coliseum
I have exalted one out of my party, but I have done that in the past and had no problem. But this is still broken for me has been since, 31th.
I have exalted one out of my party, but I have done that in the past and had no problem. But this is still broken for me has been since, 31th.
Continuing to publish changes, there may be some reboots thrown in there - thank you all for your awesome patience!

Please refresh the page periodically if you have not in awhile. :) Some changes can&#039;t get pushed to you without a reload. <3
Continuing to publish changes, there may be some reboots thrown in there - thank you all for your awesome patience!

Please refresh the page periodically if you have not in awhile. :) Some changes can&#039;t get pushed to you without a reload. <3
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
I still just got this error message

Error loading sprite: rendern/coliseum/portraits/1805/180454.png
I still just got this error message

Error loading sprite: rendern/coliseum/portraits/1805/180454.png
NatureSanctuarySiggy_zps5c46a8b9.png
Update now I can&#039;t seem to get in Coliseum at all. I get the sprite message before I hit the first page.

@xhaztor
Know your working hard good luck!
Update now I can&#039;t seem to get in Coliseum at all. I get the sprite message before I hit the first page.

@xhaztor
Know your working hard good luck!
I can no longer even get to the main screen without getting:
Error loading sprite: rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/913/91223.png

I refreshed and everything.
I can no longer even get to the main screen without getting:
Error loading sprite: rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/913/91223.png

I refreshed and everything.
Can everyone try another refresh for me?
Can everyone try another refresh for me?
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Working for me ^_^ No Beby soldiers either ^_^
Working for me ^_^ No Beby soldiers either ^_^
[IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/10yjlhf.png[/IMG[/img]
Refreshing does nothing for me. I still get the error before the Coliseum main page even loads.
Refreshing does nothing for me. I still get the error before the Coliseum main page even loads.
Not even getting into main screen either. Refreshed a few times and got sprite error still.
Not even getting into main screen either. Refreshed a few times and got sprite error still.
W7PUFHC.png
I&#039;m still getting the errors too.
I&#039;m still getting the errors too.
5130853.png