Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 11
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 87 88
i wish i could see how a tert trait would interact with a primary secondary piebald because it feels like a misleading thing
i wish i could see how a tert trait would interact with a primary secondary piebald because it feels like a misleading thing
I've been waiting to see a Piebald gene forever~!

The white version feels a little boring... The 'faded' version doesn't feel like it stands out quite enough either. No matter what, I really love the idea of it being a Primary/Secondary so there's more potential for the gene! It looks gorgeous!
I've been waiting to see a Piebald gene forever~!

The white version feels a little boring... The 'faded' version doesn't feel like it stands out quite enough either. No matter what, I really love the idea of it being a Primary/Secondary so there's more potential for the gene! It looks gorgeous!
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
Shiny rainbow vista why are you not in my life yet.

also

BRACE YOURSELVES, PIEBALD SPIRALS ARE COMING.
Shiny rainbow vista why are you not in my life yet.

also

BRACE YOURSELVES, PIEBALD SPIRALS ARE COMING.
tumblr_nmyenmxS3A1tisd4do7_75sq.png
Oh my, that Piebald gene looks fab.
Oh my, that Piebald gene looks fab.
@brumak I'd love to see a tert like that :O
@brumak I'd love to see a tert like that :O
I joined during the December sign up window and while I have experienced the occasional bug or problem, largely I think the site is great and the bugs are just to be expected. Similar problems exist on similar websites, even apps and games for purchase. It sounds like the FR staff have been through a lot trying to make the site great and I think, as a new user, its already a fantastic site and I appreciate their hard work, particularly in the bug fix and artwork department. There is no shortage of new content which is amazing given the relatively small size of the whole operation.
I joined during the December sign up window and while I have experienced the occasional bug or problem, largely I think the site is great and the bugs are just to be expected. Similar problems exist on similar websites, even apps and games for purchase. It sounds like the FR staff have been through a lot trying to make the site great and I think, as a new user, its already a fantastic site and I appreciate their hard work, particularly in the bug fix and artwork department. There is no shortage of new content which is amazing given the relatively small size of the whole operation.
tidelordv2.png
um!!! personally i like piebald as a faded secondary! it looks really nice on Nocturne wings!!

as for all of these issues being addressed, it's really great to know that they're being worked on! Thank you very much staff, but please remember to take breaks if you need it! :")

all in all, really happy to see this WOTW!! it was very clear and concise!!! thank you a lot for that! i'm glad to hear about gathering and i can't wait until the little status box is implemented. i'm glad so much work is being done to improve the site!

thank you again!!
um!!! personally i like piebald as a faded secondary! it looks really nice on Nocturne wings!!

as for all of these issues being addressed, it's really great to know that they're being worked on! Thank you very much staff, but please remember to take breaks if you need it! :")

all in all, really happy to see this WOTW!! it was very clear and concise!!! thank you a lot for that! i'm glad to hear about gathering and i can't wait until the little status box is implemented. i'm glad so much work is being done to improve the site!

thank you again!!
pixel_banner.png
This is such a great update!I'm glad that the FR team is working hard to please us!
This is such a great update!I'm glad that the FR team is working hard to please us!
tumblr_inline_njviwbRuik1qg2i5p.png
great update :D thanks for the hard work guys!~
great update :D thanks for the hard work guys!~
Went for Piebald as a white primary/secondary, I like the choice of where it goes.
Went for Piebald as a white primary/secondary, I like the choice of where it goes.
Social Links: Bluesky | Tumblr | Cohost | Inkblot | Ko-fi
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 87 88