Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 411 412
Broad type of art you want:
Digital mostly, but open to other forms

More specific type:
Anthro/Quad, Chibi, Lineart

Specifications:
I just want art of my fursona/oc Toli

Payment:
up to, but not exceeding 150kT per piece

Keywords:
chibi, anthro, OC

Optional:
I'd prefer it if you could draw odd body types, or at least heavy set bodies, as Toli is on the chubby side in anthro form!
Digital mostly, but open to other forms

More specific type:
Anthro/Quad, Chibi, Lineart

Specifications:
I just want art of my fursona/oc Toli

Payment:
up to, but not exceeding 150kT per piece

Keywords:
chibi, anthro, OC

Optional:
I'd prefer it if you could draw odd body types, or at least heavy set bodies, as Toli is on the chubby side in anthro form!
pixel_pebble.gif earth_banner.png pixel_mudpuppy.gif
+3 to server time
Digital
More specific type:
Some Breeding charts+Pics. Also Banners

Specifications:
I'm looking for some images of some of my breeding pairs for my Hatchery and Banners for it.

Payment:
I'm willing to accept 0k(lol could you imagine if someone did that?) to 25k per piece. Or they could get a hatchling from my hatchery for free.

Keywords:
Dragons, Hatchery, Banner, Full body, Headshot, Breeding Pairs, Free.

Optional:
The art is just digital stuff that I have no idea how to do...(that is sad).
Digital
More specific type:
Some Breeding charts+Pics. Also Banners

Specifications:
I'm looking for some images of some of my breeding pairs for my Hatchery and Banners for it.

Payment:
I'm willing to accept 0k(lol could you imagine if someone did that?) to 25k per piece. Or they could get a hatchling from my hatchery for free.

Keywords:
Dragons, Hatchery, Banner, Full body, Headshot, Breeding Pairs, Free.

Optional:
The art is just digital stuff that I have no idea how to do...(that is sad).
8EUReD3.pngPxFMdXM.png
[s][b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] preferably digital but traditional is great too [b]More specific type:[/b] colored lineart or just shaded lineart [b]Specifications:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/81941/8194083_350.png?mtime=VLWHLQABtQc.png[/img] I would like this dragon, Caentaris, posed on a pile of either gold or bones (your choice) you can read more about her on her page so you could get ideas about her personality: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=121580&tab=dragon&did=8194083]x[/url] i would like this to be on my clan profile so something that would fit okay in the space given there. [/s] [s][b]Payment:[/b] Gems (i really don't have many but i can try to work it out), I will be willing to give some dragons; just ask for what breed and i will try to breed them, treasure (around 100kt), or even real USD $$$! ($8-$20)[/s]
preferably digital but traditional is great too

More specific type:
colored lineart or just shaded lineart

Specifications:
8194083_350.png?mtime=VLWHLQABtQc.png
I would like this dragon, Caentaris, posed on a pile of either gold or bones (your choice) you can read more about her on her page so you could get ideas about her personality: x
i would like this to be on my clan profile so something that would fit okay in the space given there.

Payment:
Gems (i really don't have many but i can try to work it out), I will be willing to give some dragons; just ask for what breed and i will try to breed them, treasure (around 100kt), or even real USD $$$! ($8-$20)
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
(continued)
Keywords:
dragon, dragon oc, no background, could be transparent or not (if done digitally)
Optional:
i am picky about styles, so please don't be offended if i don't like your example! all art is beautiful, i just have aesthetic preferences! i would like it kinda semi-realistic but please add in your quirks and style! i love one of a kind quirkiness! i really like the style of lizardshuffle's Unusual Hordes series:x
please keep me updated on your progress! i will be happy to put some input into your sketching if you need some feedback from me! pm me for anything
(continued)
Keywords:
dragon, dragon oc, no background, could be transparent or not (if done digitally)
Optional:
i am picky about styles, so please don't be offended if i don't like your example! all art is beautiful, i just have aesthetic preferences! i would like it kinda semi-realistic but please add in your quirks and style! i love one of a kind quirkiness! i really like the style of lizardshuffle's Unusual Hordes series:x
please keep me updated on your progress! i will be happy to put some input into your sketching if you need some feedback from me! pm me for anything
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro humanoid human

Specifications:
I'm looking for art of my OC, I'm fine with headshots, bust FB's or anything else.
It's not a great ref but it's enough to get an idea xD
click here for ref.

Payment:
Treasure!

Keywords:
chibi headshot fb fullbody bust male humanoid human anthro horns horned OC

Optional:
the sketch/ref is pretty unfinished, so I'd go over more in depth through writing if you're interested. not complicated but to just let you know elements that aren't coloured yet etc.
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro humanoid human

Specifications:
I'm looking for art of my OC, I'm fine with headshots, bust FB's or anything else.
It's not a great ref but it's enough to get an idea xD
click here for ref.

Payment:
Treasure!

Keywords:
chibi headshot fb fullbody bust male humanoid human anthro horns horned OC

Optional:
the sketch/ref is pretty unfinished, so I'd go over more in depth through writing if you're interested. not complicated but to just let you know elements that aren't coloured yet etc.
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Sherlock ( from BBC. ) Full body full colour [b]Specifications:[/b] I'm looking for a little picture of BBC Sherlock saying"bump!" to use for bumps on my hatchery thread. [b]Payment:[/b] Maximum 20K [b]Keywords:[/b] Sherlock-bump-BBC- [b]Optional:[/b] Maybe something like this: ( Note: This is [b]NOT[/b] my art!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ) ( Some of these are links. ) http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/33000000/Fanart-sherlock-on-bbc-one-33018448-500-355.jpg http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/33000000/Fanart-sherlock-on-bbc-one-33018445-500-679.jpg or this? ( depending on the artist etc. ) [img]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/107/d/3/free_chibi_2___sherlock_bbc_by_jiggy_pepper-d4whdra.png[/img] http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=67223900
Digital

More specific type:
Sherlock ( from BBC. ) Full body full colour

Specifications:
I'm looking for a little picture of BBC Sherlock saying"bump!" to use for bumps on my hatchery thread.

Payment:
Maximum 20K

Keywords:
Sherlock-bump-BBC-

Optional:
Maybe something like this: ( Note: This is NOT my art!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ) ( Some of these are links. )

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/33000000/Fanart-sherlock-on-bbc-one-33018448-500-355.jpg
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/33000000/Fanart-sherlock-on-bbc-one-33018445-500-679.jpg

or this? ( depending on the artist etc. )

free_chibi_2___sherlock_bbc_by_jiggy_pepper-d4whdra.png
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=67223900
Digital

More specific type:
Human/OC

Specifications:
I am looking for someone who can draw an awesome armored lady knight! I have a small, neat album comprised of my favorite art of her:
http://imgur.com/a/3rxuo#6
She is my World of Warcraft character, though I favor a somewhat plainer approach to armor than the game does. I included some art of her style just in case there is an artist who would like to draw her but is not comfortable with armor. I am also okay with pin ups!
A few words to describe her personality would be: abstemious, loyal, supportive, brave and selfless.
I am looking for nice line art or colored pieces, preferably waist ups or busts. I am okay with pin ups and NSFW art as long as it is tasteful.

Payment:
150k-300k - this is my preferred payment method at the moment. I can also do art trades with artists of my skill level and will also commission via gems or paypal if I really like their style.

Keywords:
Chibi, bust, waist up, full body, line art, colored, human, OC, digital, female, knight

Optional:
Here are some of my favorite artists, if you are wondering what style I like:
barn-swallow.deviantart.com
artofcarmen.deviantart.com
nickroblesart.deviantart.com/
http://nebezial.deviantart.com/
Digital

More specific type:
Human/OC

Specifications:
I am looking for someone who can draw an awesome armored lady knight! I have a small, neat album comprised of my favorite art of her:
http://imgur.com/a/3rxuo#6
She is my World of Warcraft character, though I favor a somewhat plainer approach to armor than the game does. I included some art of her style just in case there is an artist who would like to draw her but is not comfortable with armor. I am also okay with pin ups!
A few words to describe her personality would be: abstemious, loyal, supportive, brave and selfless.
I am looking for nice line art or colored pieces, preferably waist ups or busts. I am okay with pin ups and NSFW art as long as it is tasteful.

Payment:
150k-300k - this is my preferred payment method at the moment. I can also do art trades with artists of my skill level and will also commission via gems or paypal if I really like their style.

Keywords:
Chibi, bust, waist up, full body, line art, colored, human, OC, digital, female, knight

Optional:
Here are some of my favorite artists, if you are wondering what style I like:
barn-swallow.deviantart.com
artofcarmen.deviantart.com
nickroblesart.deviantart.com/
http://nebezial.deviantart.com/
Artist Found Thank You!
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro, Badge, Heashot

Specifications:
Looking for a badge style headshots of this tiger and from description of an anthro lioness character. Looking for a cute and cartoony style preferably. Can include name, but not required.

Payment:
Willing to do up to approx 150kt each

Keywords:
Anthro Headshot Badge Cartoon Lion Tiger

Optional:
Would like a large size and a 100by100 if possible. Thank you!
Artist Found Thank You!
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro, Badge, Heashot

Specifications:
Looking for a badge style headshots of this tiger and from description of an anthro lioness character. Looking for a cute and cartoony style preferably. Can include name, but not required.

Payment:
Willing to do up to approx 150kt each

Keywords:
Anthro Headshot Badge Cartoon Lion Tiger

Optional:
Would like a large size and a 100by100 if possible. Thank you!
Less active than I used to be but still here
Digital

More specific type:
Gijinka, Pokemon, Cosplay Design

Specifications:
I'm looking to cosplay as a ginkja Herdier for a convention in about a month's time. So, I'm looking for someone who can help me design a Pokemon ginjka costume that would actually be practical to wear on public transport/about a convention (so nothing that obscures vision, nothing that is completely unsewable, and nothing that's too revealing). I would like to be involved wherever I can be involved during the drafting stages, since what you come up is what I'll end up wearing on the day.

As for what I need in terms of the art - I need a full-body Herdier ginjka, with details if there's stuff I need to see on the sides or back. I need flat colours at the very least, and I need the design to be completed within one week of my commissioning, so that I'll have time to sew the thing.

Payment:
Offering up to 700k for a satisfactory commission.

Keywords:
Ginjka, Herdier, Cosplay, Costume Design
Digital

More specific type:
Gijinka, Pokemon, Cosplay Design

Specifications:
I'm looking to cosplay as a ginkja Herdier for a convention in about a month's time. So, I'm looking for someone who can help me design a Pokemon ginjka costume that would actually be practical to wear on public transport/about a convention (so nothing that obscures vision, nothing that is completely unsewable, and nothing that's too revealing). I would like to be involved wherever I can be involved during the drafting stages, since what you come up is what I'll end up wearing on the day.

As for what I need in terms of the art - I need a full-body Herdier ginjka, with details if there's stuff I need to see on the sides or back. I need flat colours at the very least, and I need the design to be completed within one week of my commissioning, so that I'll have time to sew the thing.

Payment:
Offering up to 700k for a satisfactory commission.

Keywords:
Ginjka, Herdier, Cosplay, Costume Design
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro/Quad, Chibi, Gijinka

Specifications:
I'm searching for art for my two Jellybean Dragon characters. I'm not the owner of the species though I own two of them and would like to have art from them. They would be Tiberius Gliese who is the teen and Chokobits who is the baby.
I can offer more info on sizes and such if needed... I'm mainly looking for anthro or chibi quad being quad them both together and anthro separate ^^

Payment:
Oh well, I got mostly Treasure... but I can offer gems, items and dragons and... just talk to me, we'll figure something.

Keywords:
Dragon JBD Jellybean Dragon Anthro Chibi Quad Gijinka OC

Optional:
Nooope
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro/Quad, Chibi, Gijinka

Specifications:
I'm searching for art for my two Jellybean Dragon characters. I'm not the owner of the species though I own two of them and would like to have art from them. They would be Tiberius Gliese who is the teen and Chokobits who is the baby.
I can offer more info on sizes and such if needed... I'm mainly looking for anthro or chibi quad being quad them both together and anthro separate ^^

Payment:
Oh well, I got mostly Treasure... but I can offer gems, items and dragons and... just talk to me, we'll figure something.

Keywords:
Dragon JBD Jellybean Dragon Anthro Chibi Quad Gijinka OC

Optional:
Nooope
In need of art for my OCs!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 411 412