Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Character drawings, portraits, anything cool and extensive really

Specifications: I'm looking to commission many, many pieces from all sorts of different artists.

Payment: I currently have ~ 60 MILLION treasure and 200,000 gems. I'm looking to spend it all on art. Seriously, if you're a good artist looking for a sweet payday, send me a mail! :) I have a bajillion different things you could draw, and if you aren't interested in any of those, I may just ask you to draw me whatever you like anyways if I like your art enough :D

Keywords:

Optional:

More specific type: Character drawings, portraits, anything cool and extensive really

Specifications: I'm looking to commission many, many pieces from all sorts of different artists.

Payment: I currently have ~ 60 MILLION treasure and 200,000 gems. I'm looking to spend it all on art. Seriously, if you're a good artist looking for a sweet payday, send me a mail! :) I have a bajillion different things you could draw, and if you aren't interested in any of those, I may just ask you to draw me whatever you like anyways if I like your art enough :D

Keywords:

Optional:
9Crhd6q.png
Broad type of art you want:
Digital, though will look at some traditional styles.

More specific type:
Dragon art; headshots, fullbodies, and anywhere in between.

Specifications:
I'm looking for lots of art of basically any of my dragons (I'll let the artist choose if they want, or I can ask specify which dragon if the artist would prefer). I prefer more painterly and realistic styles, and/or styles with a lot of nice, vibrant color.

Payment:
Anywhere from 50k to one million, though I'd definitely be willing to pay more if I like the art enough.

Keywords:
Dragons, full color, digital

Optional:
Here are some examples of art styles that I like. Please feel free to message me with offers!
Digital, though will look at some traditional styles.

More specific type:
Dragon art; headshots, fullbodies, and anywhere in between.

Specifications:
I'm looking for lots of art of basically any of my dragons (I'll let the artist choose if they want, or I can ask specify which dragon if the artist would prefer). I prefer more painterly and realistic styles, and/or styles with a lot of nice, vibrant color.

Payment:
Anywhere from 50k to one million, though I'd definitely be willing to pay more if I like the art enough.

Keywords:
Dragons, full color, digital

Optional:
Here are some examples of art styles that I like. Please feel free to message me with offers!
Digital

More specific type:
Human

Specifications:
I need colored reference sketches of 13 original characters for my visual novel.

Payment:
10kt per character (I may not be able to give you all of your payment at once, but it is guaranteed within 3 days.

Keywords:
Human, Sketches

Optional:
The style doesn't matter, I just need the colors to be spot on. I would really prefer if I could work with the artist one on one over Skype, and participate in a screen share over their drawing process. Just know that I am not a strictly professional person, I am friendly, and a big dork.
Digital

More specific type:
Human

Specifications:
I need colored reference sketches of 13 original characters for my visual novel.

Payment:
10kt per character (I may not be able to give you all of your payment at once, but it is guaranteed within 3 days.

Keywords:
Human, Sketches

Optional:
The style doesn't matter, I just need the colors to be spot on. I would really prefer if I could work with the artist one on one over Skype, and participate in a screen share over their drawing process. Just know that I am not a strictly professional person, I am friendly, and a big dork.
tumblr_niv83qe10J1u94fwfo1_500.png

More specific type: Signature dragons / Tengu / Rabbit

Specifications: I want to replace my banners with various pieces of art of my 'keep' dragons, my fursona (a bunny) and clan founder, who is a Tengu. You can show interest in a certain dragon or I can send you the list of the dragons, but as a general rule most dragons before page 5 of my lair are for keeping. There are quite a few on a set amount of breeds before exaltion, so I won't be looking for those.
I'm fine with them being full body, or maybe 2 or 3 headshots in a sort of banner form.

Payment: I'd like to keep them under 90-100k each if possible. I also have quite a few gems I am willing to pay with. I may be willing to pay a little more with gems.

Keywords: chibi dragons feral tengu familiar signature headshots rabbit

Optional: You can see sort of what I'm looking for (bar 2 random banners) in my sig. It's on a random image loop and should show a different thing every one or two refreshes. I have no headshots in it yet, so if you're uncertain what I mean by that, don't be afraid to ask!

More specific type: Signature dragons / Tengu / Rabbit

Specifications: I want to replace my banners with various pieces of art of my 'keep' dragons, my fursona (a bunny) and clan founder, who is a Tengu. You can show interest in a certain dragon or I can send you the list of the dragons, but as a general rule most dragons before page 5 of my lair are for keeping. There are quite a few on a set amount of breeds before exaltion, so I won't be looking for those.
I'm fine with them being full body, or maybe 2 or 3 headshots in a sort of banner form.

Payment: I'd like to keep them under 90-100k each if possible. I also have quite a few gems I am willing to pay with. I may be willing to pay a little more with gems.

Keywords: chibi dragons feral tengu familiar signature headshots rabbit

Optional: You can see sort of what I'm looking for (bar 2 random banners) in my sig. It's on a random image loop and should show a different thing every one or two refreshes. I have no headshots in it yet, so if you're uncertain what I mean by that, don't be afraid to ask!
L3t8ZMg.png
Digital

More specific type:
Gijinka, Quad, Pixel, Chibi, Fullbodies

Specifications:
I am looking for art of my OC, Staz. I would love to have a gijinka and anthro version of him since I don't have either one and I prefer to have both of his accessories included. I like having art be transparent but having a simple background is fine with me.

Payment:
I have over 1mil treasure treasure and some gems. I can also offer dragons, skins/accents and apparel

Keywords:
red panda, doctorchopper

Optional:
As for art styles, I would prefer cartoony over realistic. Here are some previous commissions I have received and really like:

x
x
x
x
x
x

Thank you! ;w;
Digital

More specific type:
Gijinka, Quad, Pixel, Chibi, Fullbodies

Specifications:
I am looking for art of my OC, Staz. I would love to have a gijinka and anthro version of him since I don't have either one and I prefer to have both of his accessories included. I like having art be transparent but having a simple background is fine with me.

Payment:
I have over 1mil treasure treasure and some gems. I can also offer dragons, skins/accents and apparel

Keywords:
red panda, doctorchopper

Optional:
As for art styles, I would prefer cartoony over realistic. Here are some previous commissions I have received and really like:

x
x
x
x
x
x

Thank you! ;w;
Digital

More specific type:
Breeding cards, hatchery Banners, signatures, layouts

Specifications:
Breeding cards need to be small...please

Payment:
I have about 230 gems, Holiday Items (various holidays...ask) and treasure

Keywords:
Breeding card, hatchery
Digital

More specific type:
Breeding cards, hatchery Banners, signatures, layouts

Specifications:
Breeding cards need to be small...please

Payment:
I have about 230 gems, Holiday Items (various holidays...ask) and treasure

Keywords:
Breeding card, hatchery
B6ve782.gif
digital, possibly traditional if you're willing to mail it

More specific type:
human couple waist-up or fullbody (pref fullbody)

Specifications:
I'm looking for a high quality couple picture for my anniversary. So if it's digital, I'd like to be able to print it.
I have some drawn refs, but it would be a plus if you can work from picture too.
Looking for a more painterly style. (semi-realistic I guess) Not really looking for flats or cell-shaded.
pm me for more details

Payment:
500k-1mil + for the right artist, can buy a few multiple smaller pieces for less
(I would actually be interested in 1 chibi couple for a certain idea)
could throw some paypal in the mix

Keywords:
painted, couple, digital, human

Optional:
Liked styles:
[one][two][three][four][five]
all of jenzee's art
digital, possibly traditional if you're willing to mail it

More specific type:
human couple waist-up or fullbody (pref fullbody)

Specifications:
I'm looking for a high quality couple picture for my anniversary. So if it's digital, I'd like to be able to print it.
I have some drawn refs, but it would be a plus if you can work from picture too.
Looking for a more painterly style. (semi-realistic I guess) Not really looking for flats or cell-shaded.
pm me for more details

Payment:
500k-1mil + for the right artist, can buy a few multiple smaller pieces for less
(I would actually be interested in 1 chibi couple for a certain idea)
could throw some paypal in the mix

Keywords:
painted, couple, digital, human

Optional:
Liked styles:
[one][two][three][four][five]
all of jenzee's art
Digital

More specific type:
Wolf OCs, Fully Colored (Flats might be OK too!)
Busts or fullbodies OK

Specifications:
Any of these OCs: (I don't want any group pics, these are just any of the ones I'd liek drawn)
One (Another ref)
Two
Three
Four
Five (Ref) (Ref)
Six (Extra)

Payment:
Treasure

Keywords:
Digital, Wolf, Canine, Bust, Fullbody

Optional:
Message me for details, more refs available if needed for some.
Digital

More specific type:
Wolf OCs, Fully Colored (Flats might be OK too!)
Busts or fullbodies OK

Specifications:
Any of these OCs: (I don't want any group pics, these are just any of the ones I'd liek drawn)
One (Another ref)
Two
Three
Four
Five (Ref) (Ref)
Six (Extra)

Payment:
Treasure

Keywords:
Digital, Wolf, Canine, Bust, Fullbody

Optional:
Message me for details, more refs available if needed for some.
Luan_1.png
Signature by the ever talented SpaceOrchid
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro

Specifications:
Art of this character, http://sta.sh/02f8dq4q9ws2
She is female, about 21 years old. She loves singing and dancing and is a very outgoing lady.

Payment:
I have upwards of 1mil.

Keywords:
anthro cow female girl OC treasure

Optional:
c:
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro

Specifications:
Art of this character, http://sta.sh/02f8dq4q9ws2
She is female, about 21 years old. She loves singing and dancing and is a very outgoing lady.

Payment:
I have upwards of 1mil.

Keywords:
anthro cow female girl OC treasure

Optional:
c:
tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif
Broad type of art you want: Digital, will take any though :)
More specific type: Busts/fullbody/possibly pixels
Specifications: I tend to prefer clean-ish sketches with flat colors, though bw sketches are also fine, as well as more detailed stuff ^^ I'm primarily looking for human/humanoid art, but I have a number of animal (dragon/canine/feline mixes) characters who could always use art as well.
Payment: I have 130-odd gems, 130k treasure, and 91+ Snow that I have no plans to use. (also an unhatched Ice Egg and past bear familiars.)
Keywords: Human Elf Dragon Sketch Flat Color
Optional: Must be okay with LGBTQ+ characters, since one in particular I'm looking to get a piece for is genderqueer. Some characters do have references, and those who do not have art will have in-depth written description, as well as mockups and possibly face claims ^^ Please PM me if interested. Thanks for your time!

Thanks for the offers all!
Broad type of art you want: Digital, will take any though :)
More specific type: Busts/fullbody/possibly pixels
Specifications: I tend to prefer clean-ish sketches with flat colors, though bw sketches are also fine, as well as more detailed stuff ^^ I'm primarily looking for human/humanoid art, but I have a number of animal (dragon/canine/feline mixes) characters who could always use art as well.
Payment: I have 130-odd gems, 130k treasure, and 91+ Snow that I have no plans to use. (also an unhatched Ice Egg and past bear familiars.)
Keywords: Human Elf Dragon Sketch Flat Color
Optional: Must be okay with LGBTQ+ characters, since one in particular I'm looking to get a piece for is genderqueer. Some characters do have references, and those who do not have art will have in-depth written description, as well as mockups and possibly face claims ^^ Please PM me if interested. Thanks for your time!

Thanks for the offers all!