Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 2
1 2 ... 181 182 183 184 185 ... 191 192
[item=spineback slug] [b]Name:[/b] Spiny Slug [b]Caption:[/b] This slug may have been a coward before, but it has grown a spine since then. Many spines in fact. [item=bluespine slug] [b]Name:[/b] Bluespine Slug [b]Caption:[/b] It may be sad but it's also extremely brave. [item=songbird mimic] [b]Name:[/b] Songbird mimic [b]Caption:[/b] This clever bug imitates the chirping of birds to attract them, before jumping on them and devouring them.
Spineback Slug
Name: Spiny Slug
Caption: This slug may have been a coward before, but it has grown a spine since then. Many spines in fact.

Bluespine Slug
Name: Bluespine Slug
Caption: It may be sad but it's also extremely brave.

Songbird Mimic
Name: Songbird mimic
Caption: This clever bug imitates the chirping of birds to attract them, before jumping on them and devouring them.
conXkZb.pngEYsL4ga.gif

aZmjnk0.png
[item=micro deer] [b]Name[/b]: Micro Deer [b]Caption[/b]: No relation whatsoever to the Micro Goat. [item=aged tome] [b]Name[/b]: Aged Tome [b]Caption[/b]: A favorite among Arcane Sprites, the writing is so faded you can't tell which way this book is supposed to be read. [item=songbird mimic] [b]Name[/b]: Songbird mimic [b]Caption[/b]: Mimics a songbird, but not well enough to fool your clan's insect eaters.
Micro Deer

Name: Micro Deer
Caption: No relation whatsoever to the Micro Goat.

Aged Tome

Name: Aged Tome
Caption: A favorite among Arcane Sprites, the writing is so faded you can't tell which way this book is supposed to be read.

Songbird Mimic
Name: Songbird mimic
Caption: Mimics a songbird, but not well enough to fool your clan's insect eaters.
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/8101.png[/img]CAPTION: Wolf packs sometimes use these for camouflage while stalking prey. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/8100.png[/img]CAPTION: There is mild radiation coming from this moss... but not much more than would come from a banana. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/8107.png[/img]CAPTION: This diminutive deer has evolved its skull-like markings to ward off superstitious predators.
8101.pngCAPTION: Wolf packs sometimes use these for camouflage while stalking prey.
8100.pngCAPTION: There is mild radiation coming from this moss... but not much more than would come from a banana.
8107.pngCAPTION: This diminutive deer has evolved its skull-like markings to ward off superstitious predators.
15101406053_3e4ff4cba1_t.jpg 0fsg6DH.pnghobbessm_by_araktugage-d8twbeb.png22263774956_a355847e11_t.jpgMCXC90a.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/9NGYT3h.png[/img] [b]Name[/b]: Fragrant Orchid [b]Caption[/b]: This flower attracts carrion beetles as pollinators with its fecal fragrance.
9NGYT3h.png

Name: Fragrant Orchid
Caption: This flower attracts carrion beetles as pollinators with its fecal fragrance.
Rusted Chain:
Something is no longer bound by these shackles. You will not stick around to find out what...

Aged Tome:
Probably Arcanist's fanfiction.

Magi Casting Rod:
YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!

idk how to do the picture on here. If I don't win anything, I hope I made somebody laugh!
Rusted Chain:
Something is no longer bound by these shackles. You will not stick around to find out what...

Aged Tome:
Probably Arcanist's fanfiction.

Magi Casting Rod:
YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!

idk how to do the picture on here. If I don't win anything, I hope I made somebody laugh!
I'm probably supposed to be typing an essay right now.
[item=zebra cricket] Name: Zebra Cricket Caption: This insect's stripes keep it camouflaged until it is ready to pounce on a helpless leaf. [item=dwarf fawn] Name: Dwarf Fawn Caption: Don't let their size and adorable demeanor fool you: they are known to eat the bones of their enemies. [item=magi casting rod] Name: Magi Casting Rod Caption: If magic fails at least you can always hit your enemies with the stick.
Zebra Cricket
Name: Zebra Cricket
Caption: This insect's stripes keep it camouflaged until it is ready to pounce on a helpless leaf.

Dwarf Fawn
Name: Dwarf Fawn
Caption: Don't let their size and adorable demeanor fool you: they are known to eat the bones of their enemies.

Magi Casting Rod
Name: Magi Casting Rod
Caption: If magic fails at least you can always hit your enemies with the stick.
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/8094.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Aged Tome [b]Caption:[/b] Nothing beats the smell of old books! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/8095.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Battered Book of Fables [b]Caption:[/b] Its contents are surprisingly Grimm... [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/8099.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Tarnished Chain [b]Caption:[/b] For when Rusted Chains just aren't creepy enough!
8094.png
Name: Aged Tome
Caption: Nothing beats the smell of old books!

8095.png
Name: Battered Book of Fables
Caption: Its contents are surprisingly Grimm...

8099.png
Name: Tarnished Chain
Caption: For when Rusted Chains just aren't creepy enough!
[item=zebra cricket] [b]Item Name:[/b] Zebra Cricket [b]Caption:[/b] Some Zeeba carry these tiny parasites. Dragons should beware as they are prone to catching them and ridding yourself of them is no easy task. Do not want. [item=rusted chain] [b]Item Name:[/b] Rusted Chain [b]Caption:[/b] It is said the ghosts of old will rattle these when wishing to haunt those accused of doing wrong. Don't want your past to catch up to you! [item=Spineback Slug] [b]Item Name:[/b] Spineback Slug [b]Caption:[/b] These slugs are highly sought after beneath the rocks of the Forgotten Cave as they are considered a rather rare and strangely tasty treat.
Zebra Cricket

Item Name:

Zebra Cricket

Caption:

Some Zeeba carry these tiny parasites. Dragons should beware as they are prone to catching them and ridding yourself of them is no easy task. Do not want.

Rusted Chain

Item Name:

Rusted Chain

Caption:

It is said the ghosts of old will rattle these when wishing to haunt those accused of doing wrong. Don't want your past to catch up to you!

Spineback Slug

Item Name:

Spineback Slug

Caption:

These slugs are highly sought after beneath the rocks of the Forgotten Cave as they are considered a rather rare and strangely tasty treat.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
[item=Dwarf Fawn] [b]Name: Dwarf Fawn Caption:[/b] For real, doe. This is something to Fawn over. [item=Wildwood Moss] [b]Name: Wildwood Moss Caption:[/b] Algae the first to say that I moss be taking a lichen to this. [item=Sakura Moss] [b]Name: Sakura Moss Caption:[/b] You moss be tickled pink about this find.
Dwarf Fawn
Name: Dwarf Fawn
Caption:
For real, doe. This is something to Fawn over.

Wildwood Moss
Name: Wildwood Moss
Caption:
Algae the first to say that I moss be taking a lichen to this.

Sakura Moss
Name: Sakura Moss
Caption:
You moss be tickled pink about this find.
[item=sakura moss] [b]Name:[/b] Sakura Moss [b]Caption:[/b] Perfect for princess beds! [item=spineback slug] [b]Name:[/b] Spineback Slug [b]Caption:[/b] Although they're a bit of an acquired taste, fans of this slug claim the spines are the tastiest part. [item=songbird mimic] [b]Name:[/b] Songbird Mimic [b]Caption:[/b] Their innocuous cries can disguise huge infestations.
Sakura Moss
Name: Sakura Moss
Caption: Perfect for princess beds!

Spineback Slug
Name: Spineback Slug
Caption: Although they're a bit of an acquired taste, fans of this slug claim the spines are the tastiest part.

Songbird Mimic
Name: Songbird Mimic
Caption: Their innocuous cries can disguise huge infestations.
1 2 ... 181 182 183 184 185 ... 191 192