Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 2
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 191 192
[item=Spineback Slug] [b]Name:[/b][i]Spineback Slug[/i] [b]Caption: [/b]"Its brightly colored body is a warning. EXTRA SPICY. Perfect for dragons with a thrilling type of appetite. " [item=Micro Deer] [b]Name:[/b][i]Micro Deer[/i] [b]Caption:[/b][i]"A convenient mouthful for any dragon lucky enough to catch these fast footed creatures." [/i] [item=Songbird Mimic] [b]Name:[/b][i]SongBird Mimic[/i] [b]Caption:[/b][i]"Many dragons and human prefer these to the much larger feathery folks. Often found perched on long blades of grass. They sing loudly hoping to attract a ride from a friendly dragon....or become unsuspecting lunch"[/i]
Spineback Slug

Name:Spineback Slug
Caption: "Its brightly colored body is a warning. EXTRA SPICY. Perfect for dragons with a thrilling type of appetite. "

Micro Deer
Name:Micro Deer
Caption:"A convenient mouthful for any dragon lucky enough to catch these fast footed creatures."

Songbird Mimic

Name:SongBird Mimic
Caption:"Many dragons and human prefer these to the much larger feathery folks. Often found perched on long blades of grass. They sing loudly hoping to attract a ride from a friendly dragon....or become unsuspecting lunch"
comm_sig_jellyramz2_by_hapuron-d7p6d1q.pngj9RklAg.png
// I can't find where my other caption went but if anyone does come across it in the earlier pages, please let me know. Otherwise admins, please ignore the last one! // [item=aged tome] [b]Name:[/b] Large Tome [b]Caption:[/b] I like big books and I cannot lie. [item=Micro Deer] [b]Name:[/b] Micro Deer [b]Caption:[/b] It's deer today, fawn tomorrow. [item=Sakura Moss] [b]Name:[/b] Sakura Moss [b]Caption:[/b] Caution: slippery when wet.
// I can't find where my other caption went but if anyone does come across it in the earlier pages, please let me know. Otherwise admins, please ignore the last one! //

Aged Tome
Name: Large Tome
Caption: I like big books and I cannot lie.

Micro Deer
Name: Micro Deer
Caption: It's deer today, fawn tomorrow.

Sakura Moss
Name: Sakura Moss
Caption: Caution: slippery when wet.
HGXrZDQ.gif
[item=Magi Casting Rod] [b]Name:[/b] Magi Casting Rod [b]Caption:[/b] Not suitable for fishing. [item=Mender's Healing Staff] [b]Name:[/b] Mender's Healing Staff [b]Caption:[/b] It's just a stick with some baubles, there are no infused healing powers.
Magi Casting Rod
Name: Magi Casting Rod
Caption: Not suitable for fishing.

Name: Mender's Healing Staff
Caption: It's just a stick with some baubles, there are no infused healing powers.
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
jPJ15Ay.png Light Flight LDFA (level 25s for sale)
---
Light Flight Boarders Hub v.2
---
Light Flight Cafe (food for dragons)
[img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/90a4110b739d2fafa81f141e9692c645/tumblr_inline_nii9ofEvJP1rotne8.png[/img] Name: Bluespine Slug Caption: Since the tips of the spines are luminous, if you find a herd of them traveling along a cave wall it looks like the night sky came right down indoors for you. [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/f96dd95aadd101de6a4f915661a7ff26/tumblr_inline_nii9o57Jiv1rotne8.png[/img] Name: Battered Book of Fables Caption: It's a curious book that just appears. You never know what fable you'll find inside to read though you better read it quick before it suddenly disappears. [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/482c0d498d008f629dda27a1de1aaede/tumblr_inline_nii9nxbdmB1rotne8.png[/img] Name: Aged Tome Caption: “During the third day of the fourth sun cycle, in the reign of...” “Are you writing in your dairy again?” “For the last time it is not a dairy!”
tumblr_inline_nii9ofEvJP1rotne8.png
Name: Bluespine Slug
Caption: Since the tips of the spines are luminous, if you find a herd of them traveling along a cave wall it looks like the night sky came right down indoors for you.

tumblr_inline_nii9o57Jiv1rotne8.png
Name: Battered Book of Fables
Caption: It's a curious book that just appears. You never know what fable you'll find inside to read though you better read it quick before it suddenly disappears.

tumblr_inline_nii9nxbdmB1rotne8.png
Name: Aged Tome
Caption: “During the third day of the fourth sun cycle, in the reign of...” “Are you writing in your dairy again?” “For the last time it is not a dairy!”
tumblr_n6t93peZyo1t1j6epo1_400.png
[item=Tarnished Chain] [b]Name:[/b] Tarnished Chain [b]Caption:[/b] The tarnish on this chain has preserved the pure metal underneath. All you need to do is clean it! [item=Rusted Chain] [b]Name:[/b] Rusted Chain [b]Caption:[/b] The rust on this chain has almost eaten straight through it. What a piece of junk. [item=Songbird Mimic] [b]Name:[/b] Songbird Mimic [b]Caption:[/b] Unrelated to the buttersnake, the fanged chests, and the bears.
Tarnished Chain
Name: Tarnished Chain
Caption: The tarnish on this chain has preserved the pure metal underneath. All you need to do is clean it!

Rusted Chain
Name: Rusted Chain
Caption: The rust on this chain has almost eaten straight through it. What a piece of junk.

Songbird Mimic
Name: Songbird Mimic
Caption: Unrelated to the buttersnake, the fanged chests, and the bears.
90azaf.png
[item=Magi Casting Rod] [b]Name:[/b] Magi Casting Rod [b]Caption:[/b] You can use this to fish for your wish. [item=Dwarf Fawn] [b]Name:[/b] Dwarf Fawn [b]Caption:[/b] Not to be mixed up with a Dwarf Satyr. [item=Sakura Moss] [b]Name:[/b] Sakura Moss [b]Caption:[/b] It smells more like wet feathers than a plant.
Magi Casting Rod
Caption: You can use this to fish for your wish.

Dwarf Fawn
Name: Dwarf Fawn
Caption: Not to be mixed up with a Dwarf Satyr.

Sakura Moss
Name: Sakura Moss
Caption: It smells more like wet feathers than a plant.
tumblr_o4ti1moYB51u9ymyzo2_r1_100.pngbotffbadges_twister_by_tinygryphon-d9oe78d.pngARNCfsd.pngoUkKcU4.pngys38jg2.png
[item=Mender's Healing Staff] [b]Name:[/b] Mender's Healing Staff [b]Caption:[/b] [i]Juvenile dragons find it funny to whack other clan mates with this staff as it heals the bruises it makes in the first place. This get's rather annoying.[/i] [item=Magi Casting Rod] [b]Name:[/b] Magi Casting Rod [b]Caption:[/b] [i]Notice: Does not cast Magi.[/i] [item=Rusted Chain] [b]Name:[/b] Rusted Chain [b]Caption:[/b] [i]Remind your hatchlings that we do not chain members of our clan.[/i]
Mender's Healing Staff
Name: Mender's Healing Staff
Caption: Juvenile dragons find it funny to whack other clan mates with this staff as it heals the bruises it makes in the first place. This get's rather annoying.

Magi Casting Rod
Caption: Notice: Does not cast Magi.

Rusted Chain
Caption: Remind your hatchlings that we do not chain members of our clan.
Place a beehive on my grave
And let the honey soak through.
When I'm dead and gone,
That's what I want from you.
My deviantart
Code:
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=124
[item=Fragrant Orchid] [b]Name: [/b]Fragrant Orchid [b]Caption:[/b] This unassuming blossom has an intoxicating scent that some call addicting. Tundras beware. [item=Rusted Chain] [b]Name:[/b] Rusted Chain [b]Caption:[/b] Despite its age, this chain remains sturdy and strong. Beware the beast that escaped from it. [item=Battered Book of Fables] [b]Name:[/b] Battered Book of Fables [b]Caption:[/b] It's strange to think that these unnerving, gruesome tales were ever read to hatchlings.
Fragrant Orchid
Name: Fragrant Orchid
Caption: This unassuming blossom has an intoxicating scent that some call addicting. Tundras beware.

Rusted Chain
Caption: Despite its age, this chain remains sturdy and strong. Beware the beast that escaped from it.

Battered Book of Fables
Name: Battered Book of Fables
Caption: It's strange to think that these unnerving, gruesome tales were ever read to hatchlings.

tumblr_inline_nyjssswNiB1qcxmej_540.pngtumblr_inline_nyjssugPfl1qcxmej_540.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/8101.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Wildwood Moss [b]Caption:[/b] Inhabitants of the Viridian Labyrinth claim this moss always points towards civilization. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/8099.png[/img] [b]Name: [/b]Tarnished Chain [b]Caption:[/b] Whatever these chains were holding down is now long gone. If it was manufactured in the Shifting Expanse thats probably a good thing for you. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/8105.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Fragrant Orchid [b]Caption:[/b] Tundras can easily recall places where these flowers bloom.
8101.png
Name: Wildwood Moss
Caption: Inhabitants of the Viridian Labyrinth claim this moss always points towards civilization.

8099.png
Name: Tarnished Chain
Caption: Whatever these chains were holding down is now long gone. If it was manufactured in the Shifting Expanse thats probably a good thing for you.

8105.png
Name: Fragrant Orchid
Caption: Tundras can easily recall places where these flowers bloom.
3 hours ahead of FR
[item=magi casting rod] [b]Name:[/b] Magi Casting Rod [b]Caption:[/b] Be careful how you swing it or *poof* We told you [item=songbird mimic] [b]Name:[/b] Songbird Mimic [b]Caption:[/b] No matter how high you sing, these will not explode. [item=zebra cricket] [b]Name:[/b] Zebra Cricket [b]Caption:[/b] Is it purple with black stripes or black with purple stripes? Who knows; it still tastes good however.
Magi Casting Rod
Caption: Be careful how you swing it or *poof* We told you

Songbird Mimic
Name: Songbird Mimic
Caption: No matter how high you sing, these will not explode.

Zebra Cricket
Name: Zebra Cricket
Caption: Is it purple with black stripes or black with purple stripes? Who knows; it still tastes good however.
~.:Fernstar Hatchery:.~ l .:The Stuff Exchange:.
a4WGLYO.png 2dwtnlG.png
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 191 192