Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any homestuck trash or just me?
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58 59
Homestuck trash reporting in, been around watching this trainwreck since John Egbert was almost named Zoosmell Pooplord. So yes, I am just a big pile of trash
Homestuck trash reporting in, been around watching this trainwreck since John Egbert was almost named Zoosmell Pooplord. So yes, I am just a big pile of trash
51818638.png _
@Criticburnt
@Miniandpink

Yep yep yep that sounds/looks right! Mystery solved.
@Criticburnt
@Miniandpink

Yep yep yep that sounds/looks right! Mystery solved.
big_hero_6_stamp__suit_up_by_tmnt_raph_fan-d7qw329.giftitan_stamp_by_uiopuiop-d7c73hg.gifinvader_zim_by_julesie-d4vx7ne.gif discord_explosion_stamp_by_allviran-d5lmn1d.gif skyward_sword_zelda_2_by_crazyfreak-d4hkb55.gif
Still kinda Homestuck trash. Not too much into it nowadays.
Still kinda Homestuck trash. Not too much into it nowadays.
it/its or he/him please!

an absolute weirdo queerio lmao
Homestuck Trash 4 lyfe!!!! >XD

Speaking of homestuck, how has everyone's shipping walls been affected since the end of the gigapause? I now have 2 new semi otp's!
Homestuck Trash 4 lyfe!!!! >XD

Speaking of homestuck, how has everyone's shipping walls been affected since the end of the gigapause? I now have 2 new semi otp's!
IceFamiliars_zpsdn6ahezm.png
*rolls in, dropping piles of trash* hello yes the Homestuck bell was rung?
*rolls in, dropping piles of trash* hello yes the Homestuck bell was rung?
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
@Kitsuneoftime RoxyXjohn and MeenahXvriska? because i definatly am into MeenahXvriska,myself.
@Kitsuneoftime RoxyXjohn and MeenahXvriska? because i definatly am into MeenahXvriska,myself.
Homestuck trash inbound!

Hellllllooooooooooo, homestuck brethren! c: My name is Bethany and I'm a little TOO obsessed with Homestuck. My favourite trolls are Vriska and Sollux, my favourite kid is John, my favourite enemy is Becnoir X3
Also, the updates are killing me ;A;
UGH
Homestuck trash inbound!

Hellllllooooooooooo, homestuck brethren! c: My name is Bethany and I'm a little TOO obsessed with Homestuck. My favourite trolls are Vriska and Sollux, my favourite kid is John, my favourite enemy is Becnoir X3
Also, the updates are killing me ;A;
UGH
6klg2iF.png
|| ALL HAIL THE STORMCATCHER||
Terezi has her glasses on and Rose isn't drunk. Interesting.
Terezi has her glasses on and Rose isn't drunk. Interesting.
siggy.png
VRISKA HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!
VRISKA HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!
IceFamiliars_zpsdn6ahezm.png
jumps in hello my name is trash- wait. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9520576] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/95206/9520576_350.png[/img] [/url] Here's my lovely Kanaya dragon tho c:
jumps in hello my name is trash- wait.

9520576_350.png

Here's my lovely Kanaya dragon tho c:
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.pngbrotatonator_sig2.pngtumblr_inline_n6p9w8mnY11ri58d9.gif
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58 59