Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any homestuck trash or just me?
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 58 59
im homestuck trash and always wanna talk to other hs garbage cans.

im just waiting for that beautiful kiss gamzee and john inevitably will have to share at some point.
im homestuck trash and always wanna talk to other hs garbage cans.

im just waiting for that beautiful kiss gamzee and john inevitably will have to share at some point.

That is why we live like heathens
Stealing from the trees of Eden
Living in the arms of freedom
And everything we touch is evil
I think the thing I found best in that update was how Gamzee went from murder/hero/insane mode eyes to completely normal baffled eyes with John suddenly appearing from nowhere.
I think the thing I found best in that update was how Gamzee went from murder/hero/insane mode eyes to completely normal baffled eyes with John suddenly appearing from nowhere.
yes hello Homestuck trash over here. :v
yes hello Homestuck trash over here. :v
yes!! im major homestuck trash well mainly just trash in general ahaha
yes!! im major homestuck trash well mainly just trash in general ahaha
she/her pronouns
Another big upd8.
Another big upd8.
siggy.png
Hey guys, I just started a quest to breed Calliope and Caliborn dragons. Is anybody else interested in this?
Hey guys, I just started a quest to breed Calliope and Caliborn dragons. Is anybody else interested in this?
@vulpineCrafter Oh I saw that on the dragons wanted forum. Unfortunately I have no helpful dragons atm, but good luck :)
@vulpineCrafter Oh I saw that on the dragons wanted forum. Unfortunately I have no helpful dragons atm, but good luck :)
hi hey hello i'm homestuck trash this is a nice thread
hi hey hello i'm homestuck trash this is a nice thread
scale ; tumblr ; nature flight
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro10_250.gif
Lesser Lair of the Everbloom Gardens
@miniandpink Thanks!
@miniandpink Thanks!
I am praying - praying so hard - that there are some people here that are alive. Yes, hello. I am a Homestuck.

Please say there are people here with a sense of humor. That would be a godsend in comparison to the last forum I participated in.
I am praying - praying so hard - that there are some people here that are alive. Yes, hello. I am a Homestuck.

Please say there are people here with a sense of humor. That would be a godsend in comparison to the last forum I participated in.
Flight Rising Time +3/ESTNo Roleplay - not my thing here, not interested, too much rp related traumaMail okay - just don't be weird!Please ping
Mobile UserPC UserSemi-activeEnglish; I am cursed with monolinguism
Gender: ???Bisexual (pronouns: he/she, she/him, w/e)Sapphic (Sapphic flag)Polyamorous flag with the white triangle and yellow heart.
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 58 59