Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any homestuck trash or just me?
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
@ShadowOfTheBird

Hiya!! Homestuck is one of my special interests too. (I’m on the autism spectrum) My main special interest is actually JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, but I can still talk for hours and hours about anything related to Homestuck lol obviously I’m very excited to find people on FR who still love it as much as I do!! :33

@ChromaBoreala Okay thanks I will check it out!! :33

@theodericc I really love the way you explain classpects, I saved the charts you posted earlier and took a quick look at them, they are very helpful!! :33

Based on what I’ve learned so far…

I think that I could either be a Bard of Doom, a Mage of Doom or a Mage of Rage, if I’m basing it on my negative personality traits I’m probably not a Bard of Rage bc that’s Gamzee lol or possibly an Heir of Light or Heir of Heart, if I’m basing it on my more positive personality traits. I’d really appreciate some thoughts and feedback on this from you guys!!
@ShadowOfTheBird

Hiya!! Homestuck is one of my special interests too. (I’m on the autism spectrum) My main special interest is actually JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, but I can still talk for hours and hours about anything related to Homestuck lol obviously I’m very excited to find people on FR who still love it as much as I do!! :33

@ChromaBoreala Okay thanks I will check it out!! :33

@theodericc I really love the way you explain classpects, I saved the charts you posted earlier and took a quick look at them, they are very helpful!! :33

Based on what I’ve learned so far…

I think that I could either be a Bard of Doom, a Mage of Doom or a Mage of Rage, if I’m basing it on my negative personality traits I’m probably not a Bard of Rage bc that’s Gamzee lol or possibly an Heir of Light or Heir of Heart, if I’m basing it on my more positive personality traits. I’d really appreciate some thoughts and feedback on this from you guys!!
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
ooo cool classpects! also you can be a canon classpect if ya want! ye can even interpret it differently than whats in canon, the mind is tha limit lol
ooo cool classpects! also you can be a canon classpect if ya want! ye can even interpret it differently than whats in canon, the mind is tha limit lol
@theodericc
I relate to a lot of the growth, empathy, and energy that is associated with Life, though oftentimes I use up a lot of energy just to live due to health issues. Life is often considered a healing aspect, concerned with the growth and betterment of oneself and others, and damn if I don't feel that one despite being kind of irritable with family. Nature has kind of messed me up, but in a sense that's just an opportunity for the Sylph class to take advantage of.
Sylphs are also generally associated with healing and fixing, and fixing especially is something I relate to. I've still got those meddling, "fixer" habits that I'm trying to fix(funnily enough), and whenever I'm presented with someone else's issues I still have the urge to try to help it be fixed rather than actually listen. That being said however, a Sylph has great ability to heal and support, should I first take the opportunity to help myself first. I want to help ultimately, but I'm well-aware that I can be kind of... meddlesome, sometimes lol.
@theodericc
I relate to a lot of the growth, empathy, and energy that is associated with Life, though oftentimes I use up a lot of energy just to live due to health issues. Life is often considered a healing aspect, concerned with the growth and betterment of oneself and others, and damn if I don't feel that one despite being kind of irritable with family. Nature has kind of messed me up, but in a sense that's just an opportunity for the Sylph class to take advantage of.
Sylphs are also generally associated with healing and fixing, and fixing especially is something I relate to. I've still got those meddling, "fixer" habits that I'm trying to fix(funnily enough), and whenever I'm presented with someone else's issues I still have the urge to try to help it be fixed rather than actually listen. That being said however, a Sylph has great ability to heal and support, should I first take the opportunity to help myself first. I want to help ultimately, but I'm well-aware that I can be kind of... meddlesome, sometimes lol.
ice_small.png tRvB8Xn.pngg585y1V.pngbYt72YT.pngJ7D1quC.png
BT1N47G.pngIUweZNB.pngqhK4FYS.png5hF3FGk.png
Just a tired gal who likes to talk too much ^^
[quote name="capriciousCatnip" date="2021-10-13 19:18:36" ] saved the charts you posted earlier and took a quick look at them, they are very helpful!! :33 I think that I could either be a Bard of Doom, a Mage of Doom or a Mage of Rage, if I’m basing it on my negative personality traits I’m probably not a Bard of Rage bc that’s Gamzee lol or possibly an Heir of Light or Heir of Heart, if I’m basing it on my more positive personality traits. I’d really appreciate some thoughts and feedback on this from you guys!! [/quote] Thank you ! I love to be helpful I'd focus most on what you driving forces in life are, and if you feel more controlled by the forces or in control of the changes. You dont have to focus on positives vs negatives, more values and core motivations. Chroma is totally right that the minds the limit and interpretation is all to you. I care a lot and enjoy it, but im really no more right than anyone else is.
capriciousCatnip wrote on 2021-10-13 19:18:36:
saved the charts you posted earlier and took a quick look at them, they are very helpful!! :33

Thank you ! I love to be helpful
I'd focus most on what you driving forces in life are, and if you feel more controlled by the forces or in control of the changes. You dont have to focus on positives vs negatives, more values and core motivations. Chroma is totally right that the minds the limit and interpretation is all to you. I care a lot and enjoy it, but im really no more right than anyone else is.
2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-2-w-apparel.png _aaaaa
My name is Derek! he/him

vz4ED9D.png
_aaaaa 2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-w-apparel-flipped.png
Also several messages while I was trying to explain my classpect xD

@capriciousCatnip
Ahh, cool! I'm actually going through JJBA right now, I'm on Vento Aureo. Kakyoin is valid signature too! That man is a comfort character.

Favorite characters? My favorites have to be Jade and Kanaya, and I've always loved Karkat, Aradia, Rose, Dave, Roxy, and Dirk, but I've really come to appreciate some others! I wasn't too attached to Terezi at first but she's become one of my faves, and strangely so has Vriska. Eridan is also one that I wasn't expecting to like as much as I did, and I've seriously come to appreciate John!
Also several messages while I was trying to explain my classpect xD

@capriciousCatnip
Ahh, cool! I'm actually going through JJBA right now, I'm on Vento Aureo. Kakyoin is valid signature too! That man is a comfort character.

Favorite characters? My favorites have to be Jade and Kanaya, and I've always loved Karkat, Aradia, Rose, Dave, Roxy, and Dirk, but I've really come to appreciate some others! I wasn't too attached to Terezi at first but she's become one of my faves, and strangely so has Vriska. Eridan is also one that I wasn't expecting to like as much as I did, and I've seriously come to appreciate John!
ice_small.png tRvB8Xn.pngg585y1V.pngbYt72YT.pngJ7D1quC.png
BT1N47G.pngIUweZNB.pngqhK4FYS.png5hF3FGk.png
Just a tired gal who likes to talk too much ^^
@ShadowOfTheBird I feel you on being a fixer! It also doesnt have to be fixing as much as passively providing/creating, so even being an inspiring or motiating person could totally support that combo as well [emoji=coatl love size=1]
@ShadowOfTheBird

I feel you on being a fixer! It also doesnt have to be fixing as much as passively providing/creating, so even being an inspiring or motiating person could totally support that combo as well
2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-2-w-apparel.png _aaaaa
My name is Derek! he/him

vz4ED9D.png
_aaaaa 2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-w-apparel-flipped.png
Oh hey, Homestuck thread.
I started reading in a8out 2014, as the comic was upd8ing.
I don't hang out in many fandom spaces anymore 8ecause so much of the fandom is not gr8, and I try to avoid post-canon content due to the low quality of it.
Oh hey, Homestuck thread.
I started reading in a8out 2014, as the comic was upd8ing.
I don't hang out in many fandom spaces anymore 8ecause so much of the fandom is not gr8, and I try to avoid post-canon content due to the low quality of it.
Arachnid
(Ne/Nym/Nis)
10 Sweeps/22 Years
True Scorpio
Thief of Light
Prospit Dreamer

yeah i can feel that stuff about the fandom and new content, I myself only hang in specific circles and the only new stuff I get into is hiveswap 1/friendsim and maybe the occasional fanmade game like befriendus and friendsim2

also cool signature fdshgd, I love that vriska gif and your pronouns are super neat!
oh woah we got an elder here! /lh

yeah i can feel that stuff about the fandom and new content, I myself only hang in specific circles and the only new stuff I get into is hiveswap 1/friendsim and maybe the occasional fanmade game like befriendus and friendsim2

also cool signature fdshgd, I love that vriska gif and your pronouns are super neat!
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59