Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 506 507 508 509 510 ... 535 536
Coli was working for a bit, but then I got... And it froze
frglitch.jpg
Coli was working for a bit, but then I got... And it froze
frglitch.jpg
Nocturne Event is over and the coli is still not working for me
Nocturne Event is over and the coli is still not working for me
My connection to the coli randomly drops off. I can play a few turns, then the game hangs, then I get the 'connection lost' message.
My connection to the coli randomly drops off. I can play a few turns, then the game hangs, then I get the 'connection lost' message.
@UmiNigai
that just happened to me and i thought it was funny
]http://gyazo.com/a42645428f61951fdc89efb5fc1c2527
@UmiNigai
that just happened to me and i thought it was funny
]http://gyazo.com/a42645428f61951fdc89efb5fc1c2527
OS5UgJu.png
I've had problems with the coliseum all day. It lasts for maybe 10 minutes, at most, and then I got connection lost. It worked better for me during the event than today.
I've had problems with the coliseum all day. It lasts for maybe 10 minutes, at most, and then I got connection lost. It worked better for me during the event than today.
TuEVAjZ.png
[quote name="miyo" date="2015-01-05 16:39:36"]My connection to the coli randomly drops off. I can play a few turns, then the game hangs, then I get the 'connection lost' message.[/quote] Basically this. 9 out of 10 times coli doesn't load for me, and if it does at all for once it disconnects after a few turns, can't even finish a single battle in Woodland Path. Was fine yesterday.
miyo wrote on 2015-01-05 16:39:36:

Basically this. 9 out of 10 times coli doesn't load for me, and if it does at all for once it disconnects after a few turns, can't even finish a single battle in Woodland Path. Was fine yesterday.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
I've also been having random disconnect issues with the Coli. It will sometimes disconnect just after a few turns, which sucks because I have a bit trouble connecting to the Coli in the first place.

Being able to connect to the Coli is just as random as these disconnects for me. Sometimes it will connect immediately. However, more often than not, I have to sit there and refresh the Coli page multiple times (sometimes refreshing for more than 30 minutes) before it actually connects. I've done all of the usual recommended things: clearing the cache, checking to make sure no settings or programs on my comp are blocking it, etc. I've had this connection issue for a couple of months now.
I've also been having random disconnect issues with the Coli. It will sometimes disconnect just after a few turns, which sucks because I have a bit trouble connecting to the Coli in the first place.

Being able to connect to the Coli is just as random as these disconnects for me. Sometimes it will connect immediately. However, more often than not, I have to sit there and refresh the Coli page multiple times (sometimes refreshing for more than 30 minutes) before it actually connects. I've done all of the usual recommended things: clearing the cache, checking to make sure no settings or programs on my comp are blocking it, etc. I've had this connection issue for a couple of months now.
LF G1 F Jungle/Soil/Crimson Nature Unbred
If you have one to trade/sell, message me.
I just got a weird issue. Last night I managed to get my Jackpot in Tidal Trouble up to 63kt. When I logged onto day and into the Faire Grounds, It told me I still had 63kt completed. So I proceeded to finish it to 75kt and figured if I reloaded the game it may reset itself. I also logged out of the site for good measure and it still is telling me I am at 75kt/75kt. I can't fathom why it didn't reset from rollover this morning but now I can't go after a fresh Jackpot which really sucks as I could use the money.

Never had this issue before and was also wondering if anyone else may have experienced this?
I just got a weird issue. Last night I managed to get my Jackpot in Tidal Trouble up to 63kt. When I logged onto day and into the Faire Grounds, It told me I still had 63kt completed. So I proceeded to finish it to 75kt and figured if I reloaded the game it may reset itself. I also logged out of the site for good measure and it still is telling me I am at 75kt/75kt. I can't fathom why it didn't reset from rollover this morning but now I can't go after a fresh Jackpot which really sucks as I could use the money.

Never had this issue before and was also wondering if anyone else may have experienced this?
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
Windows 7, Firefox

I had a problem with the Coliseum not registering that the battle was over - I defeated the last enemies and was stuck on the battle with no enemies. This has happened several times now. Is this a known bug?
Windows 7, Firefox

I had a problem with the Coliseum not registering that the battle was over - I defeated the last enemies and was stuck on the battle with no enemies. This has happened several times now. Is this a known bug?
tumblr_inline_nmpzdtnOyw1t6xkgm_500.png
My Coli never loads for me.
Once it does, it works until I need to refresh and then it doesn't load for a very long time.

Very annoying when I want to try to train and exalt dragons.
My Coli never loads for me.
Once it does, it works until I need to refresh and then it doesn't load for a very long time.

Very annoying when I want to try to train and exalt dragons.
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
1 2 ... 506 507 508 509 510 ... 535 536