Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | No strange chests while digging
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Shaetil, acknowledgement of the problem would also be nice. I've always been really impressed with this site and how it's run as opposed to others that I've dealt with, but this is really starting to color my opinion in a sad way.
@Shaetil, acknowledgement of the problem would also be nice. I've always been really impressed with this site and how it's run as opposed to others that I've dealt with, but this is really starting to color my opinion in a sad way.
b6M3VPH.png
I was wondering if I was the only one having this problem. My digging level is 15 and I've used all of my gathering turns on it since the start of this event. At the beginning, i was getting 40-60 chests a day just from gathering. Ever since christmas, the most I've gotten was 9 in a day. The past two days I've found none and the mimics aren't even popping up in the coli. I've just given up on this event :/
I was wondering if I was the only one having this problem. My digging level is 15 and I've used all of my gathering turns on it since the start of this event. At the beginning, i was getting 40-60 chests a day just from gathering. Ever since christmas, the most I've gotten was 9 in a day. The past two days I've found none and the mimics aren't even popping up in the coli. I've just given up on this event :/
I started out the event with 25-35 Strange Chests from Digging every day, but now I get anywhere from 3-9 from all 15 turns. My Digging level is 25. Is this functioning as intended, or is it really a bug?
I started out the event with 25-35 Strange Chests from Digging every day, but now I get anywhere from 3-9 from all 15 turns. My Digging level is 25. Is this functioning as intended, or is it really a bug?
34ched_zps51005877.png circuitsig1.png 36ched_zpsf1d7807e.png
I started with getting around 19-20 chests per day, but now it's rare if I get even 3. My Digging is 21, so I am really confused.
I started with getting around 19-20 chests per day, but now it's rare if I get even 3. My Digging is 21, so I am really confused.
gLoQnsA.gif
I have the same problem. This is why I scavenge for eggs now.

Well, that, and finding/opening all the chests I could stand grinding for a scroll, and choosing to be happy with getting multiple eggs with pretty nocturne hatchies. ;P
I have the same problem. This is why I scavenge for eggs now.

Well, that, and finding/opening all the chests I could stand grinding for a scroll, and choosing to be happy with getting multiple eggs with pretty nocturne hatchies. ;P
MagnusSignature_zps08f47bcd.jpg
I'm not getting any chests digging today and I usually get about 15. I thought the event was extended?
I'm not getting any chests digging today and I usually get about 15. I thought the event was extended?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9