Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | No strange chests while digging
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Same happened to me, I usually get 7-10 chests from digging at least (I'm at level 25), but today I didn't get a single one. Kind of disheartening, since I'm not a huge one for the Coli :c
Same happened to me, I usually get 7-10 chests from digging at least (I'm at level 25), but today I didn't get a single one. Kind of disheartening, since I'm not a huge one for the Coli :c
Through yesterday I was getting 30-40 chests a day from digging. Today I got 0. I'm only at level 8 in digging. Is this an odds are against me issue, or a glitch?
Through yesterday I was getting 30-40 chests a day from digging. Today I got 0. I'm only at level 8 in digging. Is this an odds are against me issue, or a glitch?
I do not exactly remember if it was one or a stack of two that I got today from digging (am at Level 25), but it was definately the lowest outcome of all the past days. Usually I got at least 5.

It felt to me as if chests in the Coli are dropping at lower rates too, so I was wondering if perhaps some kind of balancing is going on - like the more Nocturnes come into play the less chests are available?
I do not exactly remember if it was one or a stack of two that I got today from digging (am at Level 25), but it was definately the lowest outcome of all the past days. Usually I got at least 5.

It felt to me as if chests in the Coli are dropping at lower rates too, so I was wondering if perhaps some kind of balancing is going on - like the more Nocturnes come into play the less chests are available?
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
I got 30 on day 1, then 8-12 every other day, and 0 today. My digging is maxed.
I got 30 on day 1, then 8-12 every other day, and 0 today. My digging is maxed.
+4 Flight Rising Time (Canada) | Lamia | She/Her/Herself | Demisexual Polyamorous | Coliseum

pokemon_pokeball_sprite_divider_by_venesauroar-d4hfowo.png
I'm level 25 and I got a whopping 2 chests!! Yessss!
I'm level 25 and I got a whopping 2 chests!! Yessss!
1bZDAGK.gif
^_^
NkhQdVF.png
I am three hours ahead of FR
HI I'M SLENDY! IF YOU CAN'T TELL I'M SMILING!
BANNER_zpsb5e48040.jpg
I'm at level 18 and I got four chests today, compared to between 15 and 20 previous days. It seems like the drop rate for chests overall is lowering though, both in digging and in the coli. I don't know if it's related to digging levels or if they're just becoming rarer for everyone :(
I'm at level 18 and I got four chests today, compared to between 15 and 20 previous days. It seems like the drop rate for chests overall is lowering though, both in digging and in the coli. I don't know if it's related to digging levels or if they're just becoming rarer for everyone :(
banner2.jpg
No chests for me either at I'm at level 12--was getting them in groups of 5 and 4--not that it helped--no eggs, no scrolls--except food items and trinkets. Then, my luck isn't that great and this has been a frustrating event for me.
No chests for me either at I'm at level 12--was getting them in groups of 5 and 4--not that it helped--no eggs, no scrolls--except food items and trinkets. Then, my luck isn't that great and this has been a frustrating event for me.
Will there be something to remedy this? Seems kind of absurd seeing how this is a special event and no one is getting anything from gathering. I am not really concerned with it as I coli grind and get more than my fair share, but not everyone does or can so I think it should be even across the board on the amount you can get in the gathering area. I know some of the newer players are getting 60 chests
Will there be something to remedy this? Seems kind of absurd seeing how this is a special event and no one is getting anything from gathering. I am not really concerned with it as I coli grind and get more than my fair share, but not everyone does or can so I think it should be even across the board on the amount you can get in the gathering area. I know some of the newer players are getting 60 chests
Holy
I'm glad I ain't the only one. I got lvl 25 digging, no chests today either.
Yesterday was a fair amount.
The day before, very little.

RNG must be WAY off for everyone..
(I tend to fight in the coli for my chests, too, getting about 5-15 in about 10 turns)
Holy
I'm glad I ain't the only one. I got lvl 25 digging, no chests today either.
Yesterday was a fair amount.
The day before, very little.

RNG must be WAY off for everyone..
(I tend to fight in the coli for my chests, too, getting about 5-15 in about 10 turns)
Nope.
Same here. I got fewer while digging yesterday, too, and they don't seem to drop as frequently in the coli anymore. I'm less concerned about the coli; the drop rate while digging seems much steeper. I'm surprised none of the mods have commented on this, but then again, the holidays are likely keeping them busy....
Same here. I got fewer while digging yesterday, too, and they don't seem to drop as frequently in the coli anymore. I'm less concerned about the coli; the drop rate while digging seems much steeper. I'm surprised none of the mods have commented on this, but then again, the holidays are likely keeping them busy....
b6M3VPH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9