Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | No strange chests while digging
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
The first couple of days I found somewhere around 30-40 chests while digging. Yesterday and today I have found 0 chests using all of my gathering turns on digging. Could there be some glitch blocking me from being able to find any?
The first couple of days I found somewhere around 30-40 chests while digging. Yesterday and today I have found 0 chests using all of my gathering turns on digging. Could there be some glitch blocking me from being able to find any?
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
there's a bug in gathering that if your digging is too high you don't hardly get any chests. I don't really understand the details but it's a thing, I've got the same problem.
there's a bug in gathering that if your digging is too high you don't hardly get any chests. I don't really understand the details but it's a thing, I've got the same problem.
Me in here too. Level 25 and I got 1 chest today. Not the first time this week I've gotten 0 or 1 chests digging.
Me in here too. Level 25 and I got 1 chest today. Not the first time this week I've gotten 0 or 1 chests digging.
jnCQUfS.png
The Peacekeepers Age

Semi-canon, 10th Pass, Dragonriders of Pern RP site

Harmonic Sales
Plague Subspecies Stall
Harmonic Accents
I've been getting roughly 15 or so chests every day until this round. Dug up zero tonight, and haven't leveled my digging skill either, (Still at 19.) Pretty wonky.
I've been getting roughly 15 or so chests every day until this round. Dug up zero tonight, and haven't leveled my digging skill either, (Still at 19.) Pretty wonky.
My digging is at lvl 9 and I got zilch today too; compaired to the 23 I got from digging yesterday.
My digging is at lvl 9 and I got zilch today too; compaired to the 23 I got from digging yesterday.
7zcCDc4.png
I've been finding stacks of 3-5 strange chests every few turns while digging (level 25), but today I didn't get any at all. I had to doublecheck that the event hadn't ended or something.
I've been finding stacks of 3-5 strange chests every few turns while digging (level 25), but today I didn't get any at all. I had to doublecheck that the event hadn't ended or something.
I got 11 today...usually I get 0 - 3.
I got 11 today...usually I get 0 - 3.
kgy5Kme.png
It's the secnd day in a row I received 0 chests while digging...
I'm at level 25, but I'm still not too happy about it.
It's the secnd day in a row I received 0 chests while digging...
I'm at level 25, but I'm still not too happy about it.
Also saying I'm Lv 25 and got absolutely no chests while digging :c
Also saying I'm Lv 25 and got absolutely no chests while digging :c
9cjDdGL.png
I'm Australian so I'm 15 hours ahead of the FR clock. I apologise if I am asleep when you reply :c
I haven't gotten any chests from digging the past couple of days, actually, and I'm at level 25. :(
I haven't gotten any chests from digging the past couple of days, actually, and I'm at level 25. :(
PtT2ame_zps18b03890.png
Let me show you what you're missing, I'm your paradise... (Paradise, Jaejoong)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9